Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over Claire incorrectly spelling Honorè's name as Honoure 😂
It's YOUR son Claire, shoulda named him Bob or Jon ....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone actually believe that she conceived naturally ? and didnt gender select a girl in Dubai ?

Reactions: 15
Does anyone actually believe that she conceived naturally ? and didnt gender select a girl in Dubai ?
Ding! Ding! Ding! Saw the backlash re gender selection and then magically comes out with "It happened naturally." Anyone going through IVF, even if it is rather smooth, has zero interest in having sex with their partner. Your body is going through hell and back. You are exhausted and not feeling sexy. Claire posted her "journey" and it looked worse than anyone I've ever seen go through it. She's not healthy, in general. I don't buy for a second the pregnancy happened naturally but, then again, I can't stand her. Claire is 100% someone who would lie about this as a flex. OMG can you even imagine being related to her?! No contact ASAP.

Reactions: 14
A girl. Of course it is. How predictable
Easy peasy when you gender select.
---
On a positive note for those who peak in at Claire's cringe posts, the $ I have saved NOT buying items I liked

LOL at Claire buying the pewrl (pearl for those of us with an education) necklace from Tiffany. Of course she didn't buy anything from the knot collection. It's well above her income bracket.

Reactions: 9
I'm back. I am ill with the visual of Claire and Julien having sex. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

And of course her ugly outfit in the video is Rue Sloane. If it looks cheap and sloppy, it's RS!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes said she conceived naturally between treatments 🙄
Easy peasy when you gender select.
---
On a positive note for those who peak in at Claire's cringe posts, the $ I have saved NOT buying items I liked

LOL at Claire buying the pewrl (pearl for those of us with an education) necklace from Tiffany. Of course she didn't buy anything from the knot collection. It's well above her income bracket.
yep. And spot on about sex and infertility. We like to say our boys weren’t conceived out of love. 😆 We would stare at each other in dread.

I think next we should come up with names that are right up her alley. You know she reads this and will be super pissed if we name early. 😂 Chloe, Celine, Louise, Fabuleux, Charmant, Coco, Constance, Birkie 😂, Berline, Princess, I could go on forever…🤣

• Haha
yep. And spot on about sex and infertility. We like to say our boys weren’t conceived out of love. 😆 We would stare at each other in dread.

I think next we should come up with names that are right up her alley. You know she reads this and will be super pissed if we name early. 😂 Chloe, Celine, Louise, Fabuleux, Charmant, Coco, Constance, Birkie 😂, Berline, Princess, I could go on forever…🤣
lol! She would go nuts.

When she showed Julian going insane when they found out they had one viable egg, it was so cringey.
No wonder Claire felt like crap about herself not being able to get pregnant for years. Men need to chill TF out. You are not carrying this baby, your body isn’t going through IVF, pregnancy, etc. BUT (!!) Claire made a deal w the devil when she married that ninny. Whatever Julian wants, Julian gets. It’s all about having access to that trust fund for Claire. Claire is no prize but his reaction made me sick. You need to be super level headed through this process.

The calmness of their property in the South of France is not how Claire got pregnant.

Reactions: 13
I rarely even watch her channel but just saw the gender reveal. 100% had gender selection. Why go to Dubai for IVF? She was GUTTED in the gender reveal with Henry or whatever he is called. Not a chance she'd put herself through finding out she's having another boy again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I rarely even watch her channel but just saw the gender reveal. 100% had gender selection. Why go to Dubai for IVF? She was GUTTED in the gender reveal with Henry or whatever he is called. Not a chance she'd put herself through finding out she's having another boy again.
100% that’s why they did it as a Rue Sloane coat reveal and didn’t actually film themselves finding out, because they already knew !

Claire really does think her viewers are as stupid as she is !

Reactions: 11
100% that’s why they did it as a Rue Sloane coat reveal and didn’t actually film themselves finding out, because they already knew !

Claire really does think her viewers are as stupid as she is !
Exactly. She had such a drawn out cringeworthy reveal with the other one. With such gender disappointment that there's not a chance that they 'weren't bothered' about the gender this time. Or just assumed its a boy. She wanted a girl, and she's bought one.

Reactions: 15
Dear lord. I never post on this thread.. I used to love Luxery promise in the old days BUT it’s just hard core desperate selling. Constant lives and I just tuned in on there after a couple of years.

What the hell have these girls done to their faces? They look like their faces are going to explode with the sheer volume of over filler. My doctor would have a filled day looking at the owner and these girls. The cheeks on them look like they will explode. Absolutely awful … and claiming the Hermes bags are the best on the market. Rubbish.. the young girls selling just so not come across professional or know what the history is on Luxery items.

Baby girl will be named Tallulah after her dog (R.I.P.)
Taluleeeeeeeeeeeee. My ears are already burning.
---
Dear lord. I never post on this thread.. I used to love Luxery promise in the old days BUT it’s just hard core desperate selling. Constant lives and I just tuned in on there after a couple of years.

What the hell have these girls done to their faces? They look like their faces are going to explode with the sheer volume of over filler. My doctor would have a filled day looking at the owner and these girls. The cheeks on them look like they will explode. Absolutely awful … and claiming the Hermes bags are the best on the market. Rubbish.. the young girls selling just so not come across professional or know what the history is on Luxery items.
LP has to grind because they accepted A TON of VC $ guaranteeing they’d see sales similar to live selling in Asia. It’ll never happen. The same crusty, old white women buy the expensive bags, many of them doing so because they themselves invested in “Covet by Christos”, another online seller who is even cringier than LP. Sabrina and Christos are friends. Christos thinks he’s taking over the world. He knows nothing about luxury or fashion.

LP, and Claire of course, are all hoping for a pay day. They want some conglomerate like LVMH to buy LP, but I just don’t see it happening. If you look at Neimans who bought Fashionphile, it hasn’t been a win financially for anyone but Fashionphile. There is just so many ppl who can sit on live shows for hours on end waiting around to MAYBE buy something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
OMG another Hermes reveal. Tell me you went through gender selection without telling me you went through gender selection.

• Haha
I’m calling bullshit on the “I’ve been an Hermes collector for 10 years” statement !!!

Tell me you went through gender selection without telling me you went through gender selection 🙄

Attachments