Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a 36-year old ordered from Wish. I'd ask for a refund.
Deceased! 🤣💀

Honestly, I see so many women in their 20s and 30s who have done so much work to their faces already that they look way older than they should. That plus smoking and drugs. Lots of rough as badgers out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep begging people to follow her home account when she never posts anything new on there 🙄 it’s recycled photos 99% of the time and she posts more about their homes on her main

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe you’re openly admitting that you’d do sex selection.

It’s illegal in decent countries for a reason. You create embryos just to test them and discard perfectly healthy embryos based on the sex. Completely amoral.

Zero sympathy for her. She’s not suffered with infertility. She’s lying so she can cover up just wanting to do sex selection.

I shan’t post what I posted before years ago when she alluded to suffering from infertility when she clearly wasn’t.

Absolutely foul. And I’m not just saying that because I’m currently going through another round of IVF…
I would happily do it, once they have fertilised all the eggs I was able to provide and they had male and females I’d choose the sex I wanted. You don’t think all those celebrities just happen to have boy/girl twins, some is luck, most are chosen! The rest wouldn’t be destroyed, they would be frozen for my future use or to whom I donate them too, I’m sure you have a problem with donating embryos too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She‘s bragging about baby size again. Here we go again…
Of course she does. Claire comes from meager means and they still believe fat babies only come from ppl with wealth. My God, she is such a chav. Her first child is THREE and can barely string a sentence together. She should be more focused on that than having fat babies.
---
I would happily do it, once they have fertilised all the eggs I was able to provide and they had male and females I’d choose the sex I wanted. You don’t think all those celebrities just happen to have boy/girl twins, some is luck, most are chosen! The rest wouldn’t be destroyed, they would be frozen for my future use or to whom I donate them too, I’m sure you have a problem with donating embryos too.
Hi Claire, fun to see you popping into the feed. Regardless of who does gender selection, it is not legal in many countries for obvious reasons. It’s pathetic, especially when all we hear is how much Claire (you) want to have a bay-bay. If that’s all that’s wanted, than a boy or girl would be just fine, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claire going off on IG re some fast fashion brand knocking off her designs was the laugh I needed. While I 100% agree that dupes have gotten out of control, CLAIRE HERSELF hawks those dupes from fast fashion houses via partnerships. "OMG this looks just like Chanel!" No tit, Claire, that's because it's a dupe.

Her duster coats are so ugly as well. Who wants to walk around looking like a linebacker with those shoulder pads?! She shows the ad they did for their original launch and then an ad another brand did. The technique was all over IG - sorry, Claire, Julien is no marketing guru, and the coat they other company is showing fits so much better! HA! Claire's duster is not breaking any molds and I would love to see them try to file against some huge corporation. Hopefully her FIL will open his wallet for that, as he's done for her crap line of clothing.

Reactions: 13
Claire going off on IG re some fast fashion brand knocking off her designs was the laugh I needed. While I 100% agree that dupes have gotten out of control, CLAIRE HERSELF hawks those dupes from fast fashion houses via partnerships. "OMG this looks just like Chanel!" No tit, Claire, that's because it's a dupe.

Her duster coats are so ugly as well. Who wants to walk around looking like a linebacker with those shoulder pads?! She shows the ad they did for their original launch and then an ad another brand did. The technique was all over IG - sorry, Claire, Julien is no marketing guru, and the coat they other company is showing fits so much better! HA! Claire's duster is not breaking any molds and I would love to see them try to file against some huge corporation. Hopefully her FIL will open his wallet for that, as he's done for her crap line of clothing.
Her temper will be her downfall. She hawks dupes all the time…the best quality, blah blah. Um, polyester. She made an oversized coat. What’s the big deal? She just wants it all at once. VB took years to be taken seriously in the fashion world. she’s worked her ass off and created a brand. I swear that woman works out in heels. Claire continuously looks frumpy all the while touting her ability to foresee trends.

Her temper will be her downfall. She hawks dupes all the time…the best quality, blah blah. Um, polyester. She made an oversized coat. What’s the big deal? She just wants it all at once. VB took years to be taken seriously in the fashion world. she’s worked her ass off and created a brand. I swear that woman works out in heels. Claire continuously looks frumpy all the while touting her ability to foresee trends.
Claire is certifiable. The duster is called a suiting jacket on the other brand's site and it actually looks nice, unlike Claire's duster. At least the other brand knows how to style something like that and made the suiting jacket in a material that looks dressy. Claire's dusters look poorly fit and messy on EVERY person she's guilted into wearing it. The ego on Claire is beyond.

Reactions: 8
I also lol’ed when Claire posted a pic of a maxi oversized coat by The Row saying that her followers were accusing The Row (!!) of taking Claire’s designs, and Claire clarifying they did not. 1 - no follower said this and 2 - this is how delusional Claire is. She truly thinks she’s cracking the code w an oversized maxi coat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she actually design the coats herself or just import them and stick her label in them?

Reactions: 4
Does she actually design the coats herself or just import them and stick her label in them?
I assume Claire has the idea (men’s tailoring, massive shoulder pads) and she 100% pays a pattern maker to make that idea come to life. Honestly, if you can’t make patterns for your idea, a designer you are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's probably paying a Central Saint Martins grad pennies to sketch designs and make the patterns. Then sending it all of to Asia and pulling a "made in Italy/the UK" (but really just sewing the label on and packaging in Italy/the UK).

Reactions: 7
Menapores
Menspores
Affect

No wonder Honoré can barely string the simplest sentence together when Mummy dearest is an illiterate chav (I mean, she can't spell ABC to save her life) and Daddy, a vocally challenged mouth-breather simpleton.
1707257680574.png

• Haha
yes the content and how they styled the coat is very similar but I wouldn’t say they copied the design. It’s way more feminine than Claire’s

yes the content and how they styled the coat is very similar but I wouldn’t say they copied the design. It’s way more feminine than Claire’s
She did a poll asking for our opinion and I didn’t agree that they fully copied her and she blocked me? This woman is crazy!! She is used to be around people who clearly enables her? She shouldn’t work in the fashion industry; everybody copies everybody just as i am sure she got inspired by Celine By Phoebe Philo coats???

• Wow
  • Haha
I hope that brand sues the sh*t out of Claire. She is so arrogant and is a walking defamation lawsuit. You can just pop onto socials and claim copyright on a "design" that has literally existed since the dawn of bleeping time! Oh wow! A maxi suit coat. 🤯 I hope she gets sued.
---
She did a poll asking for our opinion and I didn’t agree that they fully copied her and she blocked me? This woman is crazy!! She is used to be around people who clearly enables her? She shouldn’t work in the fashion industry; everybody copies everybody just as i am sure she got inspired by Celine By Phoebe Philo coats???
Of course she blocked you, she's psycho. Such a sodding brat.

You've got to laugh at her posting Hannah in her coat. Hannah, who has been noted by the Birkin slayer for carrying fakes. ROFL!

• Haha
Reactions: 14