Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I most enjoyed how Paris looks equally pregnant in the video. ROFL!

Anyone pushing IVF makes me ill, but add on someone who’s being paid to push a particular center and 🤮. So many women go down this route, after putting off having children bc they think IVF is a sure thing, to only spend tens of thousands of dollars with no baby at the end of it. I would say Claire should be ashamed of herself but she’s a complete twit. There’s no other word.

To close, it must be said. Normally ppl w $, especially $ they don’t have to work for, look fresh. Claire and Julian look so haggard 24/7. Karma works in funny ways.
Is that his real name? Julian? What's the bets he's actually from Scunthorpe or somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that his real name? Julian? What's the bets he's actually from Scunthorpe or somewhere
Julien is his real name, with an E as in the French spelling. For some stupid reason, Claire called him Paris because he's French or whatever. Well, since she's from Essex, let's call her Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh, I felt bad for her until now. How can she still be such an asshole? She drags out this woe is me tit, TOTALLY shitting on people actually going through this, then is like, teeheehee, pregnant all along! What a fake ass witch. Oh, and she totally reads this…whole thing isn’t sponsored. Uh huh. Suuuree. One poor girl wrote that she was crying the entire time, her husband told her she wouldn’t be posting if she wasn’t pregnant, she didn’t believe him, and Claire rips her a new one, saying she’s inconsiderate and isn’t happy for her. Well, that’s it for me. The camel can have fun with the daughter she wanted. Eww. I’ve never in my life seen someone use such a sensitive subject to get likes. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Do we all think they've done gender selection? I don't think she could deal with the clear disappointment she had last time finding out she was having a boy

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I can face watching her babble on for 30 minutes …….. is she saying it was via IVF or a naturally?
I couldn’t get through it. Claire isn’t even that far along and her boobs look like basketballs. She’s such a frump.

From what I watched, yes it was IVF. The clinic called to tell her she was pregnant but someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I also didn’t catch the gender. Is she not mentioning to pretend as if they didn’t ONLY use girl embryos? This whole thing get more and more ick as it goes on.

Can you imagine being related to either C or J?
---
Do we all think they've done gender selection? I don't think she could deal with the clear disappointment she had last time finding out she was having a boy
100%. That’s exactly why they went to Dubai versus the MANY clinics in the UK.
---
Ugh, I felt bad for her until now. How can she still be such an asshole? She drags out this woe is me tit, TOTALLY shitting on people actually going through this, then is like, teeheehee, pregnant all along! What a fake ass witch. Oh, and she totally reads this…whole thing isn’t sponsored. Uh huh. Suuuree. One poor girl wrote that she was crying the entire time, her husband told her she wouldn’t be posting if she wasn’t pregnant, she didn’t believe him, and Claire rips her a new one, saying she’s inconsiderate and isn’t happy for her. Well, that’s it for me. The camel can have fun with the daughter she wanted. Eww. I’ve never in my life seen someone use such a sensitive subject to get likes. Gross.
Claire is utter trash. She either responds to normal comments in nasty ways or deletes what she doesn’t like. She would rip into ppl who said she looked pregnant in previous posts and they were right, but she needed to keep up the nonexistent suspense for her sponsored IVF.

To go to Dubai for gender selection, already gross, and have a sponsored YT series for these IVF money-making machines is just so ick.

Claire and Julien should work harder on their own health (physical and mental) before bringing another child into this world. It’s quite obvs Ono-boy is not thriving. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know Julien is a bit of a doofus but Claire is so rude to him.

She is no Einstein herself, so her always putting him down, getting snippy with him or making fun of him is so off-putting.
And Claire chooses to show us her vile behaviour in her vlogs, in public and in front of her son ... I can imagine her behaviour being 100 times worse behind the scenes.
It is such a poor reflection on her parents for a terrible upbringing.

Can't believe she forgot how to spell her son's name. 🤭
Jackass.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I always feel for them until I realise they only shared the journey once they become pregnant 🙄
Isn’t that understandable ? She wants to be in the safe zone so was always going to be a 12 week delay. She also shared the sad times. If I was paying for medical intervention and could choose to have a daughter or son, I would too. You can’t be calling out people for selecting that when they are artificially getting pregnant.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Isn’t that understandable ? She wants to be in the safe zone so was always going to be a 12 week delay. She also shared the sad times. If I was paying for medical intervention and could choose to have a daughter or son, I would too. You can’t be calling out people for selecting that when they are artificially getting pregnant.
I can’t believe you’re openly admitting that you’d do sex selection.

It’s illegal in decent countries for a reason. You create embryos just to test them and discard perfectly healthy embryos based on the sex. Completely amoral.

Zero sympathy for her. She’s not suffered with infertility. She’s lying so she can cover up just wanting to do sex selection.

I shan’t post what I posted before years ago when she alluded to suffering from infertility when she clearly wasn’t.

Absolutely foul. And I’m not just saying that because I’m currently going through another round of IVF…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rich people always think they can buy anything they want, including a child of the gender they choose

Reactions: 8
I'm really not clued up on ivf at all. And haven't watched all her ivf videos. But if she went 4 rounds. Does that mean that at least 1 of the 4 rounds may have been all male embryos therfore declared an unsuccessful round?

If I needed IVF due to infertility issues. The only outcome I'd be praying for was a baby. Gender wouldn't even come into it

Reactions: 11
Claire is being called out for being a liar, which has been proven to be time and time again. She went off on many ppl who commented in past IG/YT posts that she looked pregnant. Guess what? They were right. That chav is always looking for some soapbox so she can play the victim, and in every case she’s found to be a liar.

Of course you’ll wait until 12 weeks to announce a pregnancy, but in the case of her sponsored IVF YT series why not just open it up with a video announcing your pregnancy? Sure, she wants views - which she barely gets anymore even on her many Hermes unboxings - but she literally had viewers flooding her comment section w messages of hope and love AND Claire would then post those to her IG stories saying thank you for the support, it is so needed, etc. when that idiot knew all along she was already out of the weeds. This was all for $, attn and to buy the gender she wanted.

Claire is just so pathetic. It’s really plain as day.

Reactions: 15

It’s illegal in decent countries for a reason. You create embryos just to test them and discard perfectly healthy embryos based on the sex. Completely amoral.

Zero sympathy for her. She’s not suffered with infertility. She’s lying so she can cover up just wanting to do sex selection.

I shan’t post what I posted before years ago when she alluded to suffering from infertility when she clearly wasn’t.

Absolutely foul. And I’m not just saying that because I’m currently going through another round of IVF…
There’s a NASCAR driver whose wife has been very open about their fertility struggles. She was very keen on a girl this time around and I seem to remember her getting slammed for it on her IG. I don’t know if they did gender selection or if it’s illegal in the US but in the end they had their second child, a girl, via surrogate after a few failed attempts at her carrying herself and one failed attempt with another surrogate.

I feel like Claire has been very wrong in how she’s approached this, when she’s released it on YT and her IG, and going to Dubai when there are wonderful clinics in the UK.

OMG Claire said on IG she got pregnant NATURALLY. So a sponsored YT series, which I don’t believe for a second wasn't sponsored as she's trying to claim but by saying "The 'entire' treatment wasn't sponsored." to garner sympathy about her IVF "journey" and all along she got pregnant naturally. What a total attention bleep.

I also did not need the visual of Claire and Julian having sex. :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
For one, they didn’t get artificially pregnant. They had sex (just threw up a little). And perfectly fine to wait the 12 weeks…just give one video start to stop, done. This dragging out so everyone is crying for her. Please. Narc behavior.

oh, and she already has an INFECTION. Stop the presses. It’s already started. Her pregnancy is diff than everyone else’s, baby is already a big one, and she has an infection.
---

I’m so sorry! I did infertility for years and it’s horrific. You’ve got this!!
---
Claire is being called out for being a liar, which has been proven to be time and time again. She went off on many ppl who commented in past IG/YT posts that she looked pregnant. Guess what? They were right. That chav is always looking for some soapbox so she can play the victim, and in every case she’s found to be a liar.

Of course you’ll wait until 12 weeks to announce a pregnancy, but in the case of her sponsored IVF YT series why not just open it up with a video announcing your pregnancy? Sure, she wants views - which she barely gets anymore even on her many Hermes unboxings - but she literally had viewers flooding her comment section w messages of hope and love AND Claire would then post those to her IG stories saying thank you for the support, it is so needed, etc. when that idiot knew all along she was already out of the weeds. This was all for $, attn and to buy the gender she wanted.

Claire is just so pathetic. It’s really plain as day.
Bingo!!
---
Oh and her “infection” is Group B Strep. Like 1 in 5 women have it. They need an IV while giving birth so baby doesn’t get it. She does like to keep us guessing to her rarity as a human…so let’s just guess she has a raging case of herpes and that’s her “infection”. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
There’s a NASCAR driver whose wife has been very open about their fertility struggles. She was very keen on a girl this time around and I seem to remember her getting slammed for it on her IG. I don’t know if they did gender selection or if it’s illegal in the US but in the end they had their second child, a girl, via surrogate after a few failed attempts at her carrying herself and one failed attempt with another surrogate.

I feel like Claire has been very wrong in how she’s approached this, when she’s released it on YT and her IG, and going to Dubai when there are wonderful clinics in the UK.
Yes I believe sex selection is legal in the USA, though I’m not sure if it varies state to state. In Europe it’s only legal in Cyprus.

If sex selection wasn’t bad enough, she got a surrogate too. The mind boggles. However clearly the criticism didn’t have any impact.

IVF was ‘invented’ in the UK. The clinic that did the first treatments is still operating. We have some of the best in the world here. No need to go abroad unless it’s to cut costs as Czechia is very popular for this as they’re excellent but good value.

And none of that matters because as we all know, Claire is RICH! Well, she claims to be. Remember she has to have the money to buy everything thrice or whatever she says.
---
For one, they didn’t get artificially pregnant. They had sex (just threw up a little). And perfectly fine to wait the 12 weeks…just give one video start to stop, done. This dragging out so everyone is crying for her. Please. Narc behavior.

oh, and she already has an INFECTION. Stop the presses. It’s already started. Her pregnancy is diff than everyone else’s, baby is already a big one, and she has an infection.
---

I’m so sorry! I did infertility for years and it’s horrific. You’ve got this!!
---

Bingo!!
---
Oh and her “infection” is Group B Strep. Like 1 in 5 women have it. They need an IV while giving birth so baby doesn’t get it. She does like to keep us guessing to her rarity as a human…so let’s just guess she has a raging case of herpes and that’s her “infection”. 😂
Thank you! Reading about Claire is probably no good for my stress levels. But it’s better than watching the Essex chav. Ahem Parisian stylist.

Reactions: 3
So there was absolutely no point in publishing the IVF vlogs when a) she was already pregnant and b) knew she was pregnant naturally. It was all just for the views which takes advantage of women going through fertility issues. As has been said, she could have done one recap video after announcing the pregnancy this week. Instead she’s exhibited truly cunty behaviour. Typical.

Reactions: 12
So there was absolutely no point in publishing the IVF vlogs when a) she was already pregnant and b) knew she was pregnant naturally. It was all just for the views which takes advantage of women going through fertility issues. As has been said, she could have done one recap video after announcing the pregnancy this week. Instead she’s exhibited truly cunty behaviour. Typical.
Correct.