Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am suffering post pregnancy hair loss, and think she’s talking about it on Trua today (I’m not a follower of that page) - but you’re so right. I’d feel like I was bothering her if I had a question! Also, looks like I’d be waiting weeks for a response - better to do your own research methinks.
I only followed Claire recently after an aunt of mine was chatting about her. She seems like a nut job to me but I know that my aunt had reached out to her a year ago with severe hair loss issues and apparently Claire was a huge support to her & helped her a lot. Not just on the page but via DM’s etc..... Maybe on a 1-2-1 basis she is grand just on a platform to thousands gets a little mad...

Reactions: 2
Oh look, she's pissed again. :rolleyes: And talking shite. Again.

How does she have so many followers still?
And no, I don't follow her any more.
I had a snoop there on the back of the latest comments here.

Nothing changes if nothing changes, Claire; you obnoxious self entitled drunk dose!

Reactions: 12
I am about to unfollow, she is car crash at this stage...She needs to put down the cans & phone...

Reactions: 6
Why do people follow her. She’s an absolute dose. Also did anyone see Sarsiebell’s post? The thread on her is gone. It’s not an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure 😂 to her 6000 followers 🙈😂 she’s just looking for people to come on and beg her not to delete Instagram 🙄
Ha ha ha h “ this is not an airport “ best comment.. I saw it and I unfollowed. She literally has no followers and is the most boring person ever . She does it all for attention .

I unfollowed after the rant . I think she is absolutely disgraceful and deluded . She has turned into a loud mouth narcissistic drunk. She is not real - she is a fraud a fake and an uneducated and inexperienced idiot . She doesn’t get the basics of running a business or even the basics of how to be a human . The rant was like a musical scene from west side story she was about the burst into song with that fake American accent . No doubt She is drunk again talking shite and giving out . I’m
Delighted now my feed won’t be polluted with her insane ramblings . She came off line coz Of what is being said here ? She will need to develop a thicker skin than that - also can I point out when she first started out she was givjng out about every popular blogger going ! She is truly sliding into madness . Also “ in my mams again “ you mean your warehouse ! You are a mess claire . Grow up sober up ease up on the take aways and WASH YOUR HAIR 🙄😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good lord, Claire is not well. She is twisted. She needs to put the phone down, lay off the booze and arrange some counselling for herself. She is not coping well with life

Reactions: 10
33 she looks more like 43, she needs to lay off the drink, her rants are just becoming embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
I’m genuinely concerned about her mental health. I feel uncomfortable watching her stories, it’s like we are witnessing a slow motion break down. I hope Ian will get her help, or someone close to her. It’s so sad.

She’s rambling like a mad aul drunk that you’d see everyday sitting up at the bar in your local. Drinking is obviously a big priority for her, no wonder she complains about responding to work messages. Her and Ian both looks seriously unhealthy for being so young.

I stopped watching her after three stories last night because frankly she revolts me. The look of her, her attitude, she’s carrying on like a wan youd see in an early house, piss running down her leg. Her business is well and trua fucked.

Reactions: 16
She’s rambling like a mad aul drunk that you’d see everyday sitting up at the bar in your local. Drinking is obviously a big priority for her, no wonder she complains about responding to work messages. Her and Ian both looks seriously unhealthy for being so young.
I mean this in a concerned way but looking at them as an outsider I can see a big change in him in particular & I’d be concerned about the redness in his face & bloating. I know you read this Claire, if I was you I’d suggest he sees his GP for a medical. Sometimes when you spend every day with someone it’s hard to notice changes

She actually seems a bit unhinged between yesterday and the stories today it’s like she’s on overdrive

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually think booze is her main priority . I unfollowed but could still see her stories on my feed for some reason ! I just don’t think she lives a healthy life or is a positive example to her kids .

Reactions: 8
Her life seriously revolves around drinking its sad it seems to be the only thing that makes her happy.

Reactions: 7
They can put away a serious amount of beer, she was drinking almost 12 hours yesterday, id be on the floor after 6hours,less even. But she thinks it is hilarious, remember she showed ian having to stand on the bin to crush down all the cans after one weekend, the bin was overflowing with cans, she was in bits laughing 🙄. Most people do not get themselves into that state sitting in their gaff every single weekend. She thinks its normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If drinking alcohol is interfering or causing you problems in carrying out the normal tasks in life you are considered to be a problem drinker. They fall into some sort of drink problem category

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Page now set to private! Wouldn’t be arsed following her but wonder what prompted that

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.