Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the tiles!

Though if social media has taught me anything its that I had such different taste to the majority of society tbh!
I can't understand this need to all be the same as each other, grey/silver/velvet/ everyone having the exact same cluster prints, same cushions, flooring, plants etc. Nobody has originality anymore so much as I dispair for Claire in a lot of ways, I admire her having her own taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Not gone on the tiles at all especially in a kitchen she tries way to hard to be individual but she hasn’t a clue, they would be deadly in a bathroom as a feature but Jesus Christ rotten in a kitchen , look at Alidee’s flamingo bathroom it came out deadly it’s quirky and it’s not taking over a main living space

Reactions: 8
I am not into the grey look but I like a fairly neutral base with a really funky item of furniture, rugs, cushions etc.

I really like the tiles but not for the kitchen. They would be amazing in the shower in a bathroom with the rest painted or even in the kitchen as a splash back but only a small amount as a feature.

Once they like it that's all that matters.

Reactions: 2
I am not into the grey look but I like a fairly neutral base with a really funky item of furniture, rugs, cushions etc.

I really like the tiles but not for the kitchen. They would be amazing in the shower in a bathroom with the rest painted or even in the kitchen as a splash back but only a small amount as a feature.

I said the same re splashback. I think the whole cupboard area would look better if they were all one colour. They’re nice tiles but I think the mixture of colours might be a bit overkill in a larger area

Reactions: 4
I loved the tiles!

Though if social media has taught me anything its that I had such different taste to the majority of society tbh!
I can't understand this need to all be the same as each other, grey/silver/velvet/ everyone having the exact same cluster prints, same cushions, flooring, plants etc. Nobody has originality anymore so much as I dispair for Claire in a lot of ways, I admire her having her own taste.
I think it's great to have a quirky style, i just don't think that it's executed very well. I can see that she is influenced by aproudhome, whos style is fab.

On another note, looks like she can't tag companies anymore now that her account is set to private. No more beggy Mitchell... I'd say EZ Living are breathing a huge sigh of relief. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the thing with having an individual style is there no such thing as executed well, as long as you're happy with it yourself.

Omg is THAT why she hasn't been tagging like crazy!? I was wondering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved the tiles!

Same girl. I don't mind a bit of grey but the all grey everything and mirrored furniture. Not for me at all. But what I like someone else would find rotten haha. I just hate seeing the exact same console tables and silver and grey and identical sofas. So much of the current interiors style is exactly the same and very cold looking. I love natural wood and bold colours. It's nice to see a bit of individuality.

• Heart

Same. They will also look very dated in a year or so. Splash back would be fine with a plain tile for the rest but each to their own

Reactions: 3
Anything in the shape of a shell would grate on me, couldn’t look at them in my kitchen 👀
Ah but you clearly aren’t an individual, she wants everyone to know your in Claire and Iano’s gaff the minute you walk in..... I’m sure the bang of drink and that manky rainbow jumper will be enough to alert everyone it’s your gaff Claire..... shells in a kitchen so fetch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People need to know Denise is not the girl she pretends to be all sweetness and caring.... a lot of people know the real Denise, she ain’t the quotes and inspiration she lets on to be... people have memories
Surprised there isn’t a thread !

Reactions: 5
Surprised there isn’t a thread !
I found her real smug when she was on down in wexford over the localised lockdown she from kildare she shouldn't have left her county we could only leave for work and health reasons.

Reactions: 5
I found her real smug when she was on down in wexford over the localised lockdown she from kildare she shouldn't have left her county we could only leave for work and health reasons.
Oh does she? I thought she lives in Dublin & works in Kildare. That’s annoying when so many people cancelled trips & did the right thing

Reactions: 1
As far as I know she was already in Wexford when lockdown happened, they just decided to stay in Wexford.

Find her very smug and fake in general though.

Oh does she? I thought she lives in Dublin & works in Kildare. That’s annoying when so many people cancelled trips & did the right thing
Lives in newbridge works in Dublin and newbridge went to wexford before lockdown two weeks ago

As far as I know she was already in Wexford when lockdown happened, they just decided to stay in Wexford.

Find her very smug and fake in general though.
True she was there is just something about her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.