Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt seem well at all......so different to the Claire at the beginning. Wish she woiuld just go back to a 9 to 5 and some normality eventhough I'd say she reckons that is beneath her now.

Reactions: 5
Sure she said she’s thinking of just deleting all the messages in her trua inbox and starting a fresh cos she can’t get on top of all the messages....I don’t know one business that would do that 😅 like madness 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure she said she’s thinking of just deleting all the messages in her trua inbox and starting a fresh cos she can’t get on top of all the messages....I don’t know one business that would do that 😅 like madness 🤯
Hahaha that definitely isn't in the Bill Gates guide to business 🙄🤣

Reactions: 8
All those messages are potential sales. She's very overwhelmed.

Reactions: 3
Just to let ye know guys if she had her story messages off you can still message her through her main profile. That's how she is getting messages. She isn't lying about them 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Why do people follow her. She’s an absolute dose. Also did anyone see Sarsiebell’s post? The thread on her is gone. It’s not an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure 😂 to her 6000 followers 🙈😂 she’s just looking for people to come on and beg her not to delete Instagram 🙄
I seen that post. And I found it weird, her thread has been gone weeks yet she claimed she only recently became aware of it.
I do agree somewhat to what was being said about her, always talking medical problems and moaning. I never really seen the side people were saying about her always saying her child is sick and she'll do the same with the baby (never saw any of that so I thought that was a bit harsh)
didn't Claire put up that she wasn't sure about Claire balding anymore and disappeared for 2 days and the day she came back sarsie put this up? your prob right she could be looking for attention.

I do however have a big problem that she lets her daughter on tiktok, I know its her choice at the end of the day but she allows her publicly and then shares some to her stories (she's hardly going to know the 6000 people following her on her private page on instagram) people are very naive about the internet and apps and how they're used, especially were children are involved. you should never hand your child free reign of an app and think its only gonna be good.

Reactions: 3
Jesus, she is completely unhinged in the latest rant 😟 Ian needs to take the phone off her and get her some help.

Reactions: 5
if Claire is watching this, I'm wondering what she expected to happen when you quickly rush an online shop and instagram page to help people with hair issues? Clearly your going to get messages from the get go. from the minute the first message hit the account you should have kept on top of it which would mean only having to answer a few at a time. but clearly you left it to build up and overwhelm you, that's not a good way to start a business. You need to ignore everyone and get your head down and plough through the messages and orders, not go onto your page and rant to the people that are on both pages for messaging and ordering from you. I for one have hair loss issues right now and was delighted you opened up an online store. I didn't message you because of past rants you had about dms (nothing has changed) and I honestly will never buy from you because I see your rants about it all.
I understand you featured in an rte show (sorry I never watched it) but that doesn't automatically excuse you from having a normal job after that.
I preferred the Claire that worked in the college/school. I find the Claire now very intense and looking like she needs to talk to someone. It actually feels like you regret leaving your original job. The problem is you share too much online, that's why people talk. The orders your getting are from long time fans who are on both pages. You rant on one of those pages and making those loyal followers feel like shite. You literally are destroying yourself and people are telling you here and you call them trolls because you can't see what you're doing to yourself.
you've 2 young kids that are watching/hearing you screech into your phone constantly, that's not a good thing. you say your doing it for them but your rants say different. I don't think you've passion for what you're doing right now, if you had you'd put every waking minute into it like it was a new born baby. Ian is there to watch the kids you could be locked in a room dealing with and cementing this job so when they eventually do get back to school you'll fly through it all. You just don't want to go to that effort and it shows it's an absolute chore.
I'm no troll, I'm saying what I'm seeing and trying to help, like many others. These forums aren't about hate it's to try and open peoples eyes and help them. You would and prob have blocked people for saying this exact thing to you through dm. and I know you only share a small snippet of everything online BUT you say, do and share so much in that - its hard not to see what's actually going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
if Claire is watching this, I'm wondering what she expected to happen when you quickly rush an online shop and instagram page to help people with hair issues? Clearly your going to get messages from the get go. from the minute the first message hit the account you should have kept on top of it which would mean only having to answer a few at a time. but clearly you left it to build up and overwhelm you, that's not a good way to start a business. You need to ignore everyone and get your head down and plough through the messages and orders, not go onto your page and rant to the people that are on both pages for messaging and ordering from you. I for one have hair loss issues right now and was delighted you opened up an online store. I didn't message you because of past rants you had about dms (nothing has changed) and I honestly will never buy from you because I see your rants about it all.
I understand you featured in an rte show (sorry I never watched it) but that doesn't automatically excuse you from having a normal job after that.
I preferred the Claire that worked in the college/school. I find the Claire now very intense and looking like she needs to talk to someone. It actually feels like you regret leaving your original job. The problem is you share too much online, that's why people talk. The orders your getting are from long time fans who are on both pages. You rant on one of those pages and making those loyal followers feel like shite. You literally are destroying yourself and people are telling you here and you call them trolls because you can't see what you're doing to yourself.
you've 2 young kids that are watching/hearing you screech into your phone constantly, that's not a good thing. you say your doing it for them but your rants say different. I don't think you've passion for what you're doing right now, if you had you'd put every waking minute into it like it was a new born baby. Ian is there to watch the kids you could be locked in a room dealing with and cementing this job so when they eventually do get back to school you'll fly through it all. You just don't want to go to that effort and it shows it's an absolute chore.
I'm no troll, I'm saying what I'm seeing and trying to help, like many others. These forums aren't about hate it's to try and open peoples eyes and help them. You would and prob have blocked people for saying this exact thing to you through dm. and I know you only share a small snippet of everything online BUT you say, do and share so much in that - its hard not to see what's actually going on.
Well said. This is respectful and detailed constructive criticism. I hope Claire sees this and takes it all on board. It's what many of us are thinking and this advice would help her business immeasurably. If she keeps going the way she has been she will do permanent damage to her new venture.

Reactions: 11
Apparently Clare is frantically sniffing around for a small rental space cos she's mortified at being found out that there's no warehouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the only “bastards” on Instagram with integrity 😂😂 is she for real, she’s a drunken asshole, she’s so narcissistic, can that mouth piece not see past the end of her own nose she’s ruining her own business one horrible rant at a time, she knows duck all about hair she’s reading from a bleeping book and using big words but she’s fooling no one zero passion zero drive. She can’t answer messages on Trua but is shouting about getting only one message on her nasty personal page what a moron 😂😂 oh keep going Claire when Trua goes tits up who will you blame us “trolls” 😂 your right her story is comical.... oh hay Claire 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On if the only “bastards” on Instagram with integrity 😂😂 is she for real, she’s a drunken asshole, she’s so narcissistic, can that mouth piece not see past the end of her own nose she’s ruining her own business one horrible rant at a time, she knows duck all about hair she’s reading from a bleeping book and using big words but she’s fooling no one zero passion zero drive. She can’t answer messages on Trua but is shouting about getting only one message on her nasty personal page what a moron 😂😂 oh keep going Claire when Trua goes tits up who will you blame us “trolls” 😂 your right her story is comical.... oh hay Claire 👋
Haha exactly

Hi claire.... stop insulting your followers maybe for a start hun... they are the ones buying your products . You know the products that you never ever used .. 💃

Reactions: 6
Haha exactly

Hi claire.... stop insulting your followers maybe for a start hun... they are the ones buying your products . You know the products that you never ever used .. 💃
Does she not realise 99% or Trua’s followers most likely went over from her personal page so all these potential clients are seeing her behaving like a raving lunatic, moaning on Trua she can’t get through all the messages it’s “overwhelming” but yet is screaming into her phone on her personal page about only getting one message to review the mattress her logic baffles me, she’s so narcissistic she’ll never realise she’s wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do however have a big problem that she lets her daughter on tiktok, I know its her choice at the end of the day but she allows her publicly and then shares some to her stories (she's hardly going to know the 6000 people following her on her private page on instagram) people are very naive about the internet and apps and how they're used, especially were children are involved. you should never hand your child free reign of an app and think its only gonna be good.
I agree and to be honest I think that for a 10 year old child, her clothes and the way she’s been allowed bleach her hair is absolutely inappropriate. Going around in belly tops etc. I could say more but I won’t

Reactions: 6
Why is she so bothered about no one dm’ing her to see if she was okay 🤣🤣🤣 she reminds everyone every single day she doesn’t open her DM’s let alone respond to them...... so why after not been online for 2 days is she checking her DM’s all of a sudden 😂 so I say she always opened messages from message and just never bother her hole to reply!!

Reactions: 10
Does she think she’s qualified that Joe Duffy would have her on as a guest not just an ordinary caller 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does she not realise 99% or Trua’s followers most likely went over from her personal page so all these potential clients are seeing her behaving like a raving lunatic, moaning on Trua she can’t get through all the messages it’s “overwhelming” but yet is screaming into her phone on her personal page about only getting one message to review the mattress her logic baffles me, she’s so narcissistic she’ll never realise she’s wrong
Shes actually unbelievable isnt she.. and people certainly should NOT support a business like that... that talks about your custom like it's a bleeping inconvenience to her .. disgrace she is .

Reactions: 7
Shes actually unbelievable isnt she.. and people certainly should NOT support a business like that... that talks about your custom like it's a bleeping inconvenience to her .. disgrace she is .
I am suffering post pregnancy hair loss, and think she’s talking about it on Trua today (I’m not a follower of that page) - but you’re so right. I’d feel like I was bothering her if I had a question! Also, looks like I’d be waiting weeks for a response - better to do your own research methinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.