Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen Hatton buying from Pelo will have to piss her off BIG TIME.

Jen has a been a regular customer for years of pelo & freely says she is not getting involved either way , nor asked the story as would be awkward.

I might actually like private story clare, Ian's impression are gas, they seemed to have a lovely time. Maybe having more control suits her personality, less angst...

She made it private because freaks were watching!She’s the biggest freak on Instagram! Between shouting into the phone all the time and the weird dress sense! She’s a bleedin freak!!!!

I agree, wash the jumper & have said it numerous times!

But, weird dress sense get a grip.... Just because she doesn't conform to fashion 100% or dress in PLT doesn't make her odd...
Just because you don't have the confidence to wear anything different, doesn't mean she is a freak!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Jen has a been a regular customer for years of pelo & freely says she is not getting involved either way , nor asked the story as would be awkward.

I might actually like private story clare, Ian's impression are gas, they seemed to have a lovely time. Maybe having more control suits her personality, less angst...

I agree, wash the jumper & have said it numerous times!

But, weird dress sense get a grip.... Just because she doesn't conform to fashion 100% or dress in PLT doesn't make her odd...
Just because you don't have the confidence to wear anything different, doesn't mean she is a freak!
She has her option on things and that people following her are freaks! I have my option! That’s what this site is for! Your the one that needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 2
The Joe Duffy impressions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it eould be hard to deny how entertaining done of her stories are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the entertainment is off set by the bad negative horrible attitude. I rarely click onto her social media, but when I do, it feels dirty.

Reactions: 6
I actually got a good laugh at them last night, they were having three craic not being drunken messes like they've come to be.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely thought it was him and found it so odd that she brought a painting at him and put it up somewhere they were staying for a few nights πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Its a bit freaky isnt it? Edited to add that I think she randomly found the exact same crying boy pic in Pelo when they were doing it up. Hence why she is saying its following her everywhere. That and the fact it looks like Elliott would give me the willies to be honest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Its a bit freaky isnt it? Edited to add that I think she randomly found the exact same crying boy pic in Pelo when they were doing it up. Hence why she is saying its following her everywhere. That and the fact it looks like Elliott would give me the willies to be honest!
Feckin hell, I sort of assumed she’d had a painting done of Elliott and collected it in Derry! I even took a screenshot because I thought it was really well done! Im a twit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feckin hell, I sort of assumed she’d had a painting done of Elliott and collected it in Derry! I even took a screenshot because I thought it was really well done! Im a twit πŸ˜‚
Omg That’s hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.