Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voices, the mania. She's probably crying in her mammies spare bedroom at this point... I mean WAREHOUSE.

Calm down Claire. Take the constructive criticism. You're not qualified and get on like a brat. Have some humility and thanks for what you have and tryyyyy not screaming into the camera at every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell her Rosie and SoSue can afford not to give a shite as they put actual work and some semblance of professionalism into what they do 😂
Agree. Although it’s actually funny that she’s so bad these are the people she should be aspiring to

Reactions: 2
Agree. Although it’s actually funny that she’s so bad these are the people she should be aspiring to
It's also hilarious that her friends are comparing her to them in a business sense. Selling shampoo from your ma's gaff for a fee months vs multiple years of growing a national cosmetics brand which is also in hundreds of Primark stores across Ireland and the UK. Bit different love.

Reactions: 15
I think she absolutely loves being talked about on here. It feeds her narcissistic sense of importance.

The absolute irony of her roaring about being the only person on Instagram with a bit of integrity. She’s deluded. Integrity? I won’t bore ye all by listing all the contradictions but come on.

She sounds unwell in those latest stories. Like someone who needs help.

Reactions: 18
I think she genuinely has an interest in hair but just because I had thrush more than once doesn’t make me a gynecologist. She seems like a very unhappy person, and maybe if she sorted that or tried to at least, other things would fall into place for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell was that 😂😂😂 she basically took the hump for two days due to comments on this (I presume), Jesus she would need to get a thicker skin (and a work ethic) than that if she is going to have an insta based business

Reactions: 6
No one sent her a message because she doesn't reply to messages and she was locked for a change. Such an absolute dope of a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do people follow her. She’s an absolute dose. Also did anyone see Sarsiebell’s post? The thread on her is gone. It’s not an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure 😂 to her 6000 followers 🙈😂 she’s just looking for people to come on and beg her not to delete Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.