Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah no more roaring down the phone for me so. No more screeching Disney songs with Ian while locked at 3am on a Wednesday. Ah well sure at least I'll have the memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She claims too many freaks watching her who don't follow, she clearly thinks all on tattle don't follow just watch 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she is going through a bit of a tough time at the minute, you can tell from her stories. She looked so happy in her wedding pics but that happiness seems to have disappeared.
No one knows what is going on, maybe she drinks to forget stuff, maybe she wears the same jumper alot because she isn't overly confident in her body and the jumper offers her comfort.
The only thing that really annoys me about her is her lack of drive, ambition and excitement about her new business. I hope she cops on and puts more energy into it.

Reactions: 16
I’ve met Claire. Not sure did I say this here before, maybe a diff thread. I’m a hairdresser (Cork) but i
Met her at an alphaparf training it roadshow I can’t remember it was in 2019. She is NOT the girl in real life that she portrays. She was shy in fact, and actually really pretty and petite height wise. Denise on the other hand is not the pretty sweetness and light she pretends to be, she wants all the attention, awards, she’s someone who counts every like on her insta posts it’s widely known in the industry. I do know Claire fucked things up in the salon (I have said this before) she wasn’t properly keeping admin up to date etc, not defending her but Denise did appear to happily agree to give inexperienced and under qualified Claire the job in pelo because of her 60k odd followers - I think Claire is hurting a lot even though I think if she was to look at the hurt she’s causing it herself. Denise isn’t crying or thinking about her anymore, but even today advertising the lanai blow- the one who owns lanai blow is the biggest bleep on 2 feet- Denise HATES her and knows what she’s like..: Claire does a lot of that to ‘get at Denise’ but Denise ain’t watching or caring...

Reactions: 19
I think she is going through a bit of a tough time at the minute, you can tell from her stories. She looked so happy in her wedding pics but that happiness seems to have disappeared.
No one knows what is going on, maybe she drinks to forget stuff, maybe she wears the same jumper alot because she isn't overly confident in her body and the jumper offers her comfort.
The only thing that really annoys me about her is her lack of drive, ambition and excitement about her new business. I hope she cops on and puts more energy into it.
I think there’s something going on... maybe her going private was after something horrible was sent. We all chat here but there are people out there that send vile things to people, maybe it’s something like that. Added with something personal, she seems too up & down to be ok I reckon.

Reactions: 1
I think there’s something going on... maybe her going private was after something horrible was sent. We all chat here but there are people out there that send vile things to people, maybe it’s something like that. Added with something personal, she seems too up & down to be ok I reckon.
I follow Claire have done since Snapchat it's all since the job at pelo it's all got tits up...I do feel that she has been hurt and and has went off the rails I hope by going private she gets the peace she needs but Claire if you do read on here please get Ian o a check up by a GP he looks unwell (and stop bloody singing or I will be unfollowing)😉

Reactions: 3
I follow Claire have done since Snapchat it's all since the job at pelo it's all got tits up...I do feel that she has been hurt and and has went off the rails I hope by going private she gets the peace she needs but Claire if you do read on here please get Ian o a check up by a GP he looks unwell (and stop bloody singing or I will be unfollowing)😉
I honestly seen her going down this route before she went into business with Denise. Or even thought of doing anything with pelo. I don’t think Denise or pelo had anything to do with her mental state.

Reactions: 8
What do you mean he looks unwell? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
What do you mean he looks unwell? Am I missing something?
The lad looks awful so bloated and red faced they seem to eat really badly and drink an awful lot. The difference between their wedding photos to now she’s like a different person.

Reactions: 7
No but he looks so unwell I know a good few over lockdown put on weight but Ian looks as if he’s going to keel over his face is red and sweaty but hey I’m no Dr!

Reactions: 5
I dont think she shows what food they eat really. I'd say its the drink that's bloating them both.

Reactions: 2
Very well put. I dont think she has any malice in her, she loves her family and i think she had guts to leave the job in the college (she'd probably wish she stayed there). I'd love to see trua succeed but unfortunately i dont see it happening.

Reactions: 8
So much for Mrs Munchhausen‘s Sarsiebelle’s big departure from Instagram because she wasn’t sharing her baby, well she had him and is showing him he’s off, she named the kid Solly..... WTAF!!! 🙀 Solly Wilde can’t believe Claire made her page private Hay Claire how are ya 👋🏼👋🏼

Reactions: 6
She made it private because freaks were watching!She’s the biggest freak on Instagram! Between shouting into the phone all the time and the weird dress sense! She’s a bleedin freak!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.