Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she even going on about? 🙄
To renovate a small space like a pop up shop but yet she doesn't want a small builder that normally does extensions.
If she wants a small space made smaller I doubt if a domestic builder would touch it let alone a commercial one.

Reactions: 4
To renovate a small space like a pop up shop but yet she doesn't want a small builder that normally does extensions.
If she wants a small space made smaller I doubt if a domestic builder would touch it let alone a commercial one.
Maybe the lawnmower is getting in all the shots so she wants a fake wall built to hide all her mams stuff in the garage 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually feel a little sad for her after watching her wedding story both her and Ian looked amazing, her saying life’s been tit since then she said I don’t like attention people looking at me yet shares her inner most thoughts, worst days with 65,000 people she’s either a liar and loves attention really or she really isn’t associating her misery to the fact she over shares online day in day out and for what Its her personal page that drags her business down the constant negativity and mocking her followers/potential clients. She could walk away from Claire Balding and try build Trua as Claire the business woman and leave negative nasty drunken Claire balding behind

I don’t get the voices she puts on “ehh Keith done my extension” it’s so condescending as if all her followers are morons and she’s done higher power

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely loved her wedding story 🥰 well, except about the priest pegging it 😂
She came across really genuine and lovely. She looked fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really enjoyed her wedding story and video they both looked amazing, very happy and relaxed. It was sad to hear her saying life has been hard since from what I see she's just being honest after watching and listening I'd love to see life cut them a break and see that sparkle and happiness back in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really enjoyed her wedding story and video they both looked amazing, very happy and relaxed. It was sad to hear her saying life has been hard since from what I see she's just being honest after watching and listening I'd love to see life cut them a break and see that sparkle and happiness back in their lives.
It be also great if she wasnt dam rude to her customers who are buying stuff off her.. that's a first step

Reactions: 11
Wow she looked amazing at her wedding and Ian was very handsome he was so slim, I think he needs to loose a few pounds when you see pics from wedding to now

Reactions: 4
That wedding story was class. You can say what you want about Claire but actions speak louder than words. She's a family gal at heart. She deserves a break.

Reactions: 5
Ya but would you let someone that has only started training even cut your hair never mind give advice to people with hair loss?

Reactions: 9
What has her wedding video got to do with her outlandish behaviour of the past few years? She has blatantly lied and played the victim about her hair loss and businesses. She is joyous when other bloggers get backlash and she's quick to ridicule and mock loads of people including her followers. Claire is a mess. She obviously had her life more together years ago but the 'fame' and compliments have gone to her head. She wants to be rich and famous. I don't think she gives too much of a tit about helping people

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow she looked amazing at her wedding and Ian was very handsome he was so slim, I think he needs to loose a few pounds when you see pics from wedding to now
[/QUOTE]
They both look at least 10 years older now

Reactions: 6
That wedding story was class. You can say what you want about Claire but actions speak louder than words. She's a family gal at heart. She deserves a break.
A family gal with disgusting attitude to her customers and followers. Yep

Reactions: 13
What has her wedding video got to do with her outlandish behaviour of the past few years? She has blatantly lied and played the victim about her hair loss and businesses. She is joyous when other bloggers get backlash and she's quick to ridicule and mock loads of people including her followers. Claire is a mess. She obviously had her life more together years ago but the 'fame' and compliments have gone to her head. She wants to be rich and famous. I don't think she gives too much of a tit about helping people
Well said. It's her behaviour that really gets people backs up. Her wedding photos and video are fantastic. Both she and Ian looks healthy and well.

With the way she speaks to her husband and roars at her kids she doesn't come across as very family gal. No doubt she loves and adores them but the woman has issues that she needs to sort. That kind of behaviour is disrespectful and harmful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lads surely we have all been following her the same amount of time, I consider myself a long time follower of Claire as working in hairdressing if
Course the alopecia story interested me. But not once, ever, ever did she share the hair loss that she is talking about what she has currently. Not once. If any follower of Claire’s has ever seen a picture of Claire with 85-90(whatever she is saying now) hair loss - then tell us. But I smell lies here with Claire, trying to justify her lack of qualifications to do the job she’s in . If she was that bald, a photo would exist somewhere. You see these brave girls like Georgie Crawford, big c and me- all of these girls record their full hair loss so that they can reflect how far theyve come and help inspire others. Claire was snap chatting and facebooking heavily at the time - she WOULD have taken a photo. She may not have shared it then, but a photo would exist. The fact that she has photos of every other fuckin thing she does and documents her monthly cycle or bowel patterns- I’m just not buying this story of why she doesn’t have a pic. And that isa fraudulent manipulation of anyone currently going through hair loss that she is lying about and exaggerating her own story to seem more knowledgeable.
This is bleeping SICK!!!! You want Claire to prove she had alopecia??? What if you followed someone who said they had a breakdown - would you want them to post videos of them in a fit of depression or mania? At their lowest ebb?? bleeping hell - take a long hard look at yourself.

Reactions: 5
This is bleeping SICK!!!! You want Claire to prove she had alopecia??? What if you followed someone who said they had a breakdown - would you want them to post videos of them in a fit of depression or mania? At their lowest ebb?? bleeping hell - take a long hard look at yourself.
Hi Claire 🤭🥰😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Calm your tits

Reactions: 14
I mean if the person who said they had a breakdown was a known narcissistic liar, fantasist and all round loon then yes, I would want them to post proof. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.