Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t buy it about her being ashamed to show her “bald” head. She’s not ashamed to show off her manky house, her mouldy jumper she lives in, her pissed and roaring down the camera 5 nights a week, telling stories about pissing herself, openly having ZERO work ethic or pride in her new business. You name it, the woman has zero inhibitions.

if she genuinely lost 85% of her hair, you best believe there would be pictures of it posted. She says in her latest post that she was ashamed and disgusted by herself when she lost her hair - why does that sense of shame/pride in her appearance not translate to anything else in her life?

Makes no sense.
Especially when she wants to help others like her. Wouldn’t you think then & now pics would be great to give people hope & make them realise they’re not alone & it’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 10
Especially when she wants to help others like her. Wouldn’t you think then & now pics would be great to give people hope & make them realise they’re not alone & it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
Precisely. She’s clutching at straws in that last Instagram post. Trying to drum up the sympathy vote.

Reactions: 3
Lads surely we have all been following her the same amount of time, I consider myself a long time follower of Claire as working in hairdressing if
Course the alopecia story interested me. But not once, ever, ever did she share the hair loss that she is talking about what she has currently. Not once. If any follower of Claire’s has ever seen a picture of Claire with 85-90(whatever she is saying now) hair loss - then tell us. But I smell lies here with Claire, trying to justify her lack of qualifications to do the job she’s in . If she was that bald, a photo would exist somewhere. You see these brave girls like Georgie Crawford, big c and me- all of these girls record their full hair loss so that they can reflect how far theyve come and help inspire others. Claire was snap chatting and facebooking heavily at the time - she WOULD have taken a photo. She may not have shared it then, but a photo would exist. The fact that she has photos of every other fuckin thing she does and documents her monthly cycle or bowel patterns- I’m just not buying this story of why she doesn’t have a pic. And that isa fraudulent manipulation of anyone currently going through hair loss that she is lying about and exaggerating her own story to seem more knowledgeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I doubt she would have been washing the uniforms every night

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sure on occasion she's been up late on Sunday to wash the uniforms & have to take them to her inlaws to put in the dryer.

Reactions: 2
She's probably making €2 a bottle, 36 orders makes a grand total of €72 lol.
I work in the hair & beauty industry and the mark up is considerably more than €2 a bottle. Trade vs RRP varies by brand but a rough guide is 50% markup on cost.

Reactions: 9
It was a just look at me. Business is soooooo amazing that I need a builder but a special one at that to build a big nonexistent shop and salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I work in the hair & beauty industry and the mark up is considerably more than €2 a bottle. Trade vs RRP varies by brand but a rough guide is 50% markup on cost.
I was only taking the piss 😜 50% that's interesting, she's still not gonna become a millionaire from it 😉

I still have no idea what kind of builder she is looking for?
One that build a few shelves in her mother's garage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.