Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Claire on and off since Snapchat days my childhood best friend sent to to her page she at the time was suffering hair loss and it was the same as Claire and it was devastating at the time Claire used to show her hair loss all the time but it wasn’t 85% hairloss it was more like 45%, my friend and I recently had coffee and I brought up the subject of Claire my friend had long since unfollowed, she found Claire got too vulgar for her but I was showing her Claire saying she suffered 85% hair loss and my friend was baffled she had thought she maybe lost hair again after couldn’t understand why she would exaggerate it when it had been so bad to begin with.

Reactions: 10
This is bleeping SICK!!!! You want Claire to prove she had alopecia??? What if you followed someone who said they had a breakdown - would you want them to post videos of them in a fit of depression or mania? At their lowest ebb?? bleeping hell - take a long hard look at yourself.
Have to agree with this why are some people not happy until they others at their very lowest is it to prove a point. Personally I don't agree with everything Claire does but I think a lot of what's said about her is personal attacks and horrible. If you don't like her new business don't purchase from it. I probably will get eaten alive for this post but there are a lot worse than Claire on the gram.

Reactions: 6
I do find the debating about the hair loss % a bit of a moot point. Maybe she exaggerated it, 85% is really bad but so is 45%. Either way it's very traumatising. It's not right to lie or mislead of course (if she has) but I don't really think it matters that much to me. Also, we're all internet strangers, I take everything i read here with a pinch of salt. If someone says "my mums dog knows Denise and apparently..." I don't absorb any of that as absolute fact. All we know is that Claire claims 85% and people on a forum are claiming they know it to be less.

Reactions: 9
Jaysus she's whinging about uniforms now. Is there anything that doesn't annoy her?

Reactions: 4
Can't afford €50 toward a uniform but no problem shelling out for Druids Glen last week.

Reactions: 12
My daughter is in Farraghs school. Really don’t understand what she’s giving out about? They’re trying to make life easier for us. Email said uniform is optional, I don’t understand how she could take that and make such a big deal of it??

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My daughter is in Farraghs school. Really don’t understand what she’s giving out about? They’re trying to make life easier for us. Email said uniform is optional, I don’t understand how she could take that and make such a big deal of it??
Content 😂

Reactions: 6
She seems to be always complaining. I figure that her complaining stories gets more views and to keep getting the validation of those numbers she's basically clutching at straws for content. At least I hope that's the case and she's not really that negative/whiney.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be always complaining. I figure that her complaining stories gets more views and to keep getting the validation of those numbers she's basically clutching at straws for content. At least I hope that's the case and she's not really that negative/whiney.
I was literally thinking this earlier... as far back as when she was on a sun holiday a few years ago.. complain complain complain... she is deffo a mood Hoover and only seems upbeat when drunk !

Reactions: 10
Bitching about the parents & school in front of her daughter 😡
That was pretty bad.

I was literally thinking this earlier... as far back as when she was on a sun holiday a few years ago.. complain complain complain... she is deffo a mood Hoover and only seems upbeat when drunk !
I remember that and it was drink prosecco all day long as it was inclusive. Ian did everything with the kids. She just moaned

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.