Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is going to manage when Ian goes back to work? She hasn’t done a full day since she started Trua. Anyone I’ve ever known to start their own company is literally blood sweat and tears for about 2 years for starters

Reactions: 9
I'm confused as to why she never does a full days work. Like I know she has the kids but Ian is there as well. Why can't he take care of them and she get the head down for 8 or 9 hours getting on top of her emails and a couple of hours getting orders shipped. It's not rocket science like. Utilize Ian in that sense instead of the two of ye sitting around and her dictating to him what to write in the emails. What an actual waste of valuable time!
Totally agree. And she feel so much better for it.

Also wish she’d get a new phone. Her camera she used for stories is shocking!!

Reactions: 3
36 orders and she has absolutely nothing positive to say. Like not one comment of being grateful or happy. Just that's she's wrecked and can't be fucked packing the last 6. That is not normal. I also doubt she had 36 orders anyway 😂

Reactions: 16
I'm confused as to why she never does a full days work. Like I know she has the kids but Ian is there as well. Why can't he take care of them and she get the head down for 8 or 9 hours getting on top of her emails and a couple of hours getting orders shipped. It's not rocket science like. Utilize Ian in that sense instead of the two of ye sitting around and her dictating to him what to write in the emails. What an actual waste of valuable time!
She’s a lazy witch that’s why, I’ve never seen a person so unmotivated and so lazy towards a new business you would think she’d have the passion and drive to get it off the ground but no seems like she’s just happy to potter along in her “warehouse/mothersshed” doing the minimum requirement, and than pat herself on the back for getting that little bit done. She’ll blame everyone else when this goes tits up

Just watched her story that horrible manky rainbow jumper again can someone please rob it off her washing line and burn it she lives in it.. it’s baffling she’s moaning about doing the orders she’s so bleeping lazy I mean personally with her lack of knowledge she’s the last person I’d order from but I’m sure the people who have ordered are watching thinking what an ungrateful witch moaning about having to fulfill orders for her brand new company 😫 she boils my blood

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s a lazy witch that’s why, I’ve never seen a person so unmotivated and so lazy towards a new business you would think she’d have the passion and drive to get it off the ground but no seems like she’s just happy to potter along in her “warehouse/mothersshed” doing the minimum requirement, and than pat herself on the back for getting that little bit done. She’ll blame everyone else when this goes tits up

Just watched her story that horrible manky rainbow jumper again can someone please rob it off her washing line and burn it she lives in it.. it’s baffling she’s moaning about doing the orders she’s so bleeping lazy I mean personally with her lack of knowledge she’s the last person I’d order from but I’m sure the people who have ordered are watching thinking what an ungrateful witch moaning about having to fulfill orders for her brand new company 😫 she boils my blood
That rainbow jumper looks manky, she never takes it off. It must be able to walk around the gaff on its own by now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually shocked that she would leave people hanging on waiting for her to reply while she goes furniture shopping, paints & makes a balls of her kitchen, heads off on a mini break, spends a day in bed hungover & not even able to get up for her kids while customers who are probably going through a very stressful time wait on her to get back to them. It’s a disgrace & I hope they take their custom elsewhere, she doesn’t deserve anyone’s loyalty because she has shown she couldn’t give a f**k about them. She has been in their situation, she knows how difficult a time it was, wouldn’t you think it would push her to crack on at keeping on top of things for her customers. Oh wait, only people that care would put every Oz of energy into their clients

Reactions: 15
I certainly wouldn’t use Trua, only for what I have seen on her own page. She doesn’t give a shite about it. I think it was all just set up as an immature “I’ll show you” when she and Denise fell out. I would be into Pelo straight away if I had any scalp issues seeing how professional and hard working Denise is.

Reactions: 11
I certainly wouldn’t use Trua, only for what I have seen on her own page. She doesn’t give a shite about it. I think it was all just set up as an immature “I’ll show you” when she and Denise fell out. I would be into Pelo straight away if I had any scalp issues seeing how professional and hard working Denise is.
She really doesn't give a duck, she's making that quite clear from her Instagram stories. Selling shampoo online is easy money and I agree that she rushed into setting something up to peacock to Denise. I believe that she wants to help people who have experienced hair loss - I think her emotion and passion around that seems genuine. Even if her own hair loss was 10% or significantly less than she has reported, I think any hair loss is traumatic. But I don't believe she has the drive or patience to actually complete a trichologist course. She feels like she's an expert in the area already and if she could, I think she would have started 1:1 consultations already. But her advice-giving would really amount to "this is what worked for me" and a rehash of everything she learned from Denise. I think social media followings have deluded some people into thinking they can fast track into areas of expertise that they are wildly unqualified for. Just like Sinead Heg feels like she's an authority on relationship advice and meditation etc. Reading some books and having some life experience of a phenomena is a useful start, but then proper qualifications should follow before you start to posit yourself as an expert or before you start to ask people to part with their hard earned money

Reactions: 17
What would the mark up on the products be? I mean would she even have enough to pay herself a salary? I presume she would have been the main bread winner before?

What would the mark up on the products be? I mean would she even have enough to pay herself a salary? I presume she would have been the main bread winner before?
Would love to know this too.

If she’s “better off“ now after a few weeks of Trua, able to head off on hotel breaks, I hope she’s remembering to put money away for the tax man......not like last time

Reactions: 4
The front camera is obvs manky, just like her & her house, her & tracy should hang out.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wonder who she’s alluding to in her latest post about “friends” who said she didn’t lose 85% of her hair 🤔

She's probably making €2 a bottle, 36 orders makes a grand total of €72 lol.

Reactions: 5
I don’t buy it about her being ashamed to show her “bald” head. She’s not ashamed to show off her manky house, her mouldy jumper she lives in, her pissed and roaring down the camera 5 nights a week, telling stories about pissing herself, openly having ZERO work ethic or pride in her new business. You name it, the woman has zero inhibitions.

if she genuinely lost 85% of her hair, you best believe there would be pictures of it posted. She says in her latest post that she was ashamed and disgusted by herself when she lost her hair - why does that sense of shame/pride in her appearance not translate to anything else in her life?

Makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.