Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 the recent moaning about her shite hair drier worked not a Dyson like she wanted just the bog standard everyone on Instagram is sent, and the minging jumper was on her again seriously it was roasting yesterday I was sweating in a T-shirt and that one in that crusty jumper again has to be stinking

Reactions: 4
😂😂 the recent moaning about her shite hair drier worked not a Dyson like she wanted just the bog standard everyone on Instagram is sent, and the minging jumper was on her again seriously it was roasting yesterday I was sweating in a T-shirt and that one in that crusty jumper again has to be stinking
She used to be really down on Instagramer begging for stuff. Now she is the first to do it.

Reactions: 5
Oh she has turned into a complete Beggy Mitchell, no matter what they preach they all do it in the end.

Reactions: 8
The days of the subtle bragging are long gone.
"I'd love an extension"
"I am in desperate need of a staycation"
"I reallllllyyyyy neeed a new hairdryer"
"Jaysis, the kitchen units need to be upcycled"
It's never-bleeping-ending.

CLAIRE, nobody owes you anything! Just because you overshare, usually in a drunken heap, on IG or any social media platform does not entitle you to free tit. K!!!
Get up off your lazy arse & work for something you want or need; y'know, like the rest of us. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her attitude stinks... imagine being sent a lovely package with skin care and make up .. and not knowing where it's from and being so ah whatever... I used it cause I was out of me normal one...

Then the people contact her to say they sent it..

Such an ungrateful attitude to have imo

Reactions: 16
She used to be really down on Instagramer begging for stuff. Now she is the first to do it.
She acted like she was so above them all and their crap but I think she was bitter she wasn’t getting anything she literally begged Sweet King to send her jellies I’d say she’s fuming she wasn’t offered a free couch after tagging and tagging EZLiving last week

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The days of the subtle bragging are long gone.
"I'd love an extension"
"I am in desperate need of a staycation"
"I reallllllyyyyy neeed a new hairdryer"
"Jaysis, the kitchen units need to be upcycled"
It's never-bleeping-ending.

CLAIRE, nobody owes you anything! Just because you overshare, usually in a drunken heap, on IG or any social media platform does not entitle you to free tit. K!!!
Get up off your lazy arse & work for something you want or need; y'know, like the rest of us. :rolleyes:
Ooooops. I meant "subtle begging". 🤦‍♀️

She acted like she was so above them all and their crap but I think she was bitter she wasn’t getting anything she literally begged Sweet King to send her jellies I’d say she’s fuming she wasn’t offered a free couch after tagging and tagging EZLiving last week
Would you actually be that desperate for some free jelllies? Like, seriously!

Reactions: 2
The stories on Trua yesterday. Yous have me sweatin to know where this warehouse is. My nose is hanging off me wanting to know. It looks like a shed in fairness. Mam's shed is definitely a possibility

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The stories on Trua yesterday. Yous have me sweatin to know where this warehouse is. My nose is hanging off me wanting to know. It looks like a shed in fairness. Mam's shed is definitely a possibility
If it was a genuine warehouse then she would definitely show it on stories... scarlet for her 😂

Reactions: 10
Lads, Will someone please tell me is Claire in any way professionally qualified to give hair advice?
Why would anyone order from Trua over ordering from the likes of Pelo?
I personally would prefer to contact a hairstylist and spend my money with people who have trained.
Claire worked on reception in a salon and was let go or walked out ( who knows) 7 months in.
Who are all these people placing so many orders and asking so many questions that she can't keep up?
It just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 14
Lads, Will someone please tell me is Claire in any way professionally qualified to give hair advice?
I personally would prefer to contact a hairstylist and spend my money with people who have trained.
Claire worked on reception in a salon and was let go or walked out ( who knows) 7 months in.
Who are all these people placing so many orders and asking so many questions that she can't keep up?
She is studying to get her qualification but her knowledge now is based on personal experience which wouldn’t necessarily work for all. She’s not selling any of the products she raved about in her recovery so with no qualifications I’m not sure how she can make any claims about what she is selling 🙄

Reactions: 5
Makes zero sense she’s all of a sudden qualified to offer such in depth advice 🤨 she started her course in either January or February at the time she stated it would take 3 years to get qualifications so technically she’s no where near qualified but try telling her that because apparently she has all the knowledge she needs from personal experience 🙄 I’ve never seen anyone so moany about a new business, also I thought she had a premises and staff ready to go was she not banging on and on about her shop a few months ago saying Covid delayed it by a few weeks

Reactions: 9
She is very hard to take seriously. She comes across as a liar with all of her contradictions. I'd say her sales from products just about keep her in cans for the weekend. I doubt she's pulling a wage out of it.

Reactions: 2
She is very hard to take seriously. She comes across as a liar with all of her contradictions. I'd say her sales from products just about keep her in cans for the weekend. I doubt she's pulling a wage out of it.
Generally starting off you wouldn’t make much from any business but you would work your socks off every minute you possibly can to build up a loyal client list. If it’s a success proper money would eventually start coming in. I think a trua type business would be more like a bit on the side for most people, alongside their day job for an extra bit of money. I don’t see her ever making a living from it & hopefully she realises that before they fall into massive debt because they’ll never catch up. I think she needs some serious guidance

Reactions: 3
Everything you said is correct. Claire takes guidance from no one. She thinks she knows it all and considers genuine advice, as people criticising her or haters. I think she wants to be a household name more than anything else. She's definitely out of touch with reality

I thought he stories today were FUCKIN HILARIOUS I have to say. I was laughin out loud. And the ending hahaha. I can't help it, I fuckin like Claire. I'm only here for a goss and a bit of slaggin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The venom in her voice was unsettling. She is so aggressive. Just lost herself a few sales there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.