Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god those stories from last night!! How is she not mortified?!

Ian looks like he’s one can of Heino away from needing a triple by pass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw a few days ago she posted on trua a snap of some hair oils I think. Someone asked did they do anything apart from smell nice and the reply was pretty sneery. Laughing emojis at the question. If the original post had the right info to begin with there'd be no need for the girl to ask. Very unprofessional. I can't find the post now, must have been deleted.

I don't like to comment on people's Image as we all have our own style etc but i would be concerned about Ian, he looks very stressed and unwell. Clare needs a boot up the hole complaining about relying to emails...sure Ian's doing all the work ffs. running a website is a full time job and starting a company requires serious dedication and Clare clearly isn't committed, it'll crumble as soon as Ian's back in work.

Reactions: 7
Oh she’s on the beg for a hotel stay now. It’s bleeping annoying isn’t it?

Also, did she not use ‘we don’t celebrate birthdays or anniversary’s’ as an excuse to get hammered on a Wednesday last week? Now she’s on about going to a hotel for a night and she’s saying how it’s the anniversary next week.

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s on the beg for a hotel stay now. It’s bleeping annoying isn’t it?

Also, did she not use ‘we don’t celebrate birthdays or anniversary’s’ as an excuse to get hammered on a Wednesday last week? Now she’s on about going to a hotel for a night and she’s saying how it’s the anniversary next week.
Shes embarrassing... turning into the insta huns she used to slag .. beg beg beg

• Heart
Fell down a rabbit hole of Claire's highlights on her page... on the ambassador highlight I came across this.. so she says alfarparf played a part in getting her hair back and healthy etc...

But yet starts her business about hair loss etc and now never mentions alfarparf... but sells stuff shes never used over the years
. .. joke she is

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Fell down a rabbit hole of Claire's highlights on her page... on the ambassador highlight I came across this.. so she says alfarparf played a part in getting her hair back and healthy etc...

But yet starts her business about hair loss etc and now never mentions alfarparf... but sells stuff shes never used over the years
. .. joke she is
Not defending her I think she’s vile, but Denise in Pelo cock blocked her from being supplied by those brands - youll find its further back & im telling you this from the horses mouth. Still means Claire is lying but she did ask Alphaparf could she stock them & she was refused

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What does It matter what she speaks about her husband he speaks the exact same of her if you watch it ( sofa that’s been left out for years). Little miss perfect who never swears around her children and knows off the top of her head how many presses she has 😂😂 what’s lacking in your life that makes you feel like you can overanalyse other peoples. It’s really really SAD. We all know her business is gonna go tits up but you should really find other ways of filling your day without being obsessed with others. And best of luck with your perfect house and children with no badlanguage 😂😂 it’s actually laughable. You obviously care a lot about Claire if you go out of your way to watch her stories and come on here and voice your opinion. Maybe you should find other ways of filling your time maybe introduce your children to the bleeping real world 😂😂💯
What are you doing here hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What does It matter what she speaks about her husband he speaks the exact same of her if you watch it ( sofa that’s been left out for years). Little miss perfect who never swears around her children and knows off the top of her head how many presses she has 😂😂 what’s lacking in your life that makes you feel like you can overanalyse other peoples. It’s really really SAD. We all know her business is gonna go tits up but you should really find other ways of filling your day without being obsessed with others. And best of luck with your perfect house and children with no badlanguage 😂😂 it’s actually laughable. You obviously care a lot about Claire if you go out of your way to watch her stories and come on here and voice your opinion. Maybe you should find other ways of filling your time maybe introduce your children to the bleeping real world 😂😂💯
Think you are slightly missing the point of tattle ... it is to analyse these people who put their lives out there for us to see ?

Reactions: 11
Hiya, the hangover must be bad today.

You care a awful lot about what being said about Claire. Wonder why.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello Claire,
Yeah, I think it's great my kids don't hear me swearing and that I speak to my husband respectfully and him to me. Yes, I also know how many presses I have. You clearly don't :)
We also clean our house, cook dinner, shower, don't piss in laundry baskets, work full time and manage to play with the kids, get out for a walk, read stories, bake and live a "normal" life.
So yeah, thanks for the concern but my kids know the real world.

Have another chicken roll and a few more cans
love

Same well at least 37
She looked fantastic last night. The Jean's, tee and blazer really suited her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello Claire,
Yeah, I think it's great my kids don't hear me swearing and that I speak to my husband respectfully and him to me. Yes, I also know how many presses I have. You clearly don't :)
We also clean our house, cook dinner, shower, don't piss in laundry baskets, work full time and manage to play with the kids, get out for a walk, read stories, bake and live a "normal" life.
So yeah, thanks for the concern but my kids know the real world.

Have another chicken roll and a few more cans
love

She looked fantastic last night. The Jean's, tee and blazer really suited her.
The boots were HORRIFIC but yep the rest she looked great in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes swapped lying around her house moaning to lying around a hotel room moaning.

• Haha
Shes swapped lying around her house moaning to lying around a hotel room moaning.
I never understand why any family would go off to a hotel and just lie round eating and watching TV. Like do that at home and spend the money on your house instead. If your going to go to a hotel then why not explore the town/village.

I never understand why any family would go off to a hotel and just lie round eating and watching TV. Like do that at home and spend the money on your house instead. If your going to go to a hotel then why not explore the town/village.
In fairness Druids Glen is a resort. Plenty to do on site. Which Ian and the kids did while Claire lazed around

In fairness Druids Glen is a resort. Plenty to do on site. Which Ian and the kids did while Claire lazed around
anyone notice how red and bloated in the face Ian was in the picture she uploaded of him and the little lad

She mentioned a while ago he never goes the GP & he had to go over an "issue" his BP and Cholesterol must be off the charts.

Reactions: 3
She mentioned a while ago he never goes the GP & he had to go over an "issue" his BP and Cholesterol must be off the charts.
I'd say so sculling the cans most nights doesn't help there such an unhealthy looking couple

I'm confused as to why she never does a full days work. Like I know she has the kids but Ian is there as well. Why can't he take care of them and she get the head down for 8 or 9 hours getting on top of her emails and a couple of hours getting orders shipped. It's not rocket science like. Utilize Ian in that sense instead of the two of ye sitting around and her dictating to him what to write in the emails. What an actual waste of valuable time!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.