Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what political party Ian is involved with? I’ve always wondered as she’s mentioned it a few times but never mentions what party

Reactions: 1
He's heavily involved with FF.

They are both lazy wagons. I'd hate to work with either.

Reactions: 5
She learned her customer service skills from the Hilton? Better not book there then because I'll be waiting 3 weeks for a confirmation reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SCARLET for her she’s the absolute definition of a Beggy Mitchell today walking around tagging EzLiving all her sanctimonious mocking of every other blogger is seriously biting her in the arse now because she’s shamelessly using her followers now to get free stuff...... Scarlet Claire your a sell out 😂
She is the biggest sell out and contraction walking of ALL TIMES ! No respect for her .. selling products she HERSELF claimed didn’t work .. she is a joke !

SCARLET for her she’s the absolute definition of a Beggy Mitchell today walking around tagging EzLiving all her sanctimonious mocking of every other blogger is seriously biting her in the arse now because she’s shamelessly using her followers now to get free stuff...... Scarlet Claire your a sell out 😂
She is the biggest sell out and contraction walking of ALL TIMES ! No respect for her .. selling products she HERSELF claimed didn’t work .. she is a joke !

Reactions: 4
lol Ian wants to be a politican. that makes sense... lazy and entitled

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s in that bleeping jumper AGAIN!!! Can we please stage an intervention that rotten stinking jumper has to go she’s living in it two bleeding years now and it’s rotten.

On another note there has never been a pregnant woman before Miss Munchhausen herself Sarsiebelle good luck to her GP when the second coming of Christ arrives just hook the baby up with a constant drip of Antibiotics for all the imaginary infections it’s gonna have.
Im howling at this description of Sarsie, its her completely to a T..mrs munchausen omg quality😂 is her thread gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the actual fcuk wants to see them singing drunk and out of tune every other night.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd say Sarsiebell is gone cos she's below 10k and probably went mental threatening legal action, rember she reported someone in the comments on Facebook to their employer because they didn't agree with her!!!

I actually for once thought Claire looked well last night (until she got messy)
Ian looks dreadfully unhealthy

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'd say Sarsiebell is gone cos she's below 10k and probably went mental threatening legal action, rember she reported someone in the comments on Facebook to their employer because they didn't agree with her!!!

I actually for once thought Claire looked well last night (until she got messy)
Ian looks dreadfully unhealthy
Oh wouldn’t be surprised Miss Munchhausen is completely nuts, I checked my watches threads and it’s gone raging because there was some good points made on it,
I wish Claire would our grow that mouldy rainbow jumper she’s fecking lives in it

Reactions: 3
Well hello miss perfect 🙄😂 not the biggest fan of Claire but Jesus you don’t hold back
Well hello you. I am just not blind. I know how many presses are in my kitchen.
How she speaks of Ian is disgusting.
She is lazy and if its going to take her 3 weeks to do 3 days work then how is the business going to survive.
So which point did I not hold back on? Do tell

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.