Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her at all anymore but went for a look the odd time at her stories so only noticed recently she was no longer with Pelo. v interesting yah I also thought she was a co owner or something. It isn't that surprising really I mean she worked in the public sector , which often means doing absolutely duck all. don't come at me I've worked in the public sector and there are a lot of people that do absolutely duck all in my experience. now I don't mean doctors or nurses or those kinds of jobs. You could kind of tell from her Snapchat that she did duck all in work. She can barely manage her life either so how could she manage and salon. doesn't have any experience or crucially the right attitude to figure it out, work hard and learn.

Surprised that she has started or her own company she just go back to the 9-5. no shame it in either some people aren't just cut out for owning their own business. The difference between her and say Denise or whoever is Denise had he business long before social media following. claire is the other way around and didn't realise u still have to work hard to have a successful business even if you have a big following.

if it's true what you guys said that she wasn't even happy going into work in pelo then she needs to get some counselling cos she doesn't seem happy in her life at all.

also cannot believe she moans about her customers on her stories. doesn't she realise the only reason she has customers is because they follow her on there.... like what. she doesn't have a professional bone in her body. like working in the service industry she have to deal with customers that annoy you sometimes ahah. don't publically moan about it.... she is so dumb.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go Ladz. Beggy Mitchell in full action, tagging EZ living and pointing out all the stuff she wants for her gaff. So far we have a green velvet sofa, cushions, Ooh and that gorge little table. Could she be any more obvious?? Absolutely scarlet for ya hun. 🙈🙈🙈🤮

Reactions: 26
The absolute bang of Paul Stenson off her. Only slagged off all the Insta Influencer hunzos because she wanted to be one all along.

Reactions: 20
Oh here we go Ladz. Beggy Mitchell in full action, tagging EZ living and pointing out all the stuff she wants for her gaff. So far we have a green velvet sofa, cushions, Ooh and that gorge little table. Could she be any more obvious?? Absolutely scarlet for ya hun. 🙈🙈🙈🤮
I am MORTIFIED for her!! She’s frantic with the excitement that she might get something for free, camera wobbling around the shop loving herself 🤣
If they gift her anything, they are absolute dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How blatant can you get! All the way to Navan to tag them in the name of begging. If she buys one thing today I’ll be shocked

I also see that she has managed to get her orders out to those with a big following. Just the ordinary joe soaps waiting 3 weeks for a reply

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
SCARLET for her she’s the absolute definition of a Beggy Mitchell today walking around tagging EzLiving all her sanctimonious mocking of every other blogger is seriously biting her in the arse now because she’s shamelessly using her followers now to get free stuff...... Scarlet Claire your a sell out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will never touch EZ living again if they "gift" her.
Vile. People jobless after covid and this blatant begging.

Reactions: 12
Noticed she didn't bother tagging Eddie Rockets because she had to pay for the food upfront.
Omg yes!

Look if I was an insta hun I’d probably be loving all the freebies as much as anyone but it’s the audacity of her always saying you’ll never see me on here plugging this asking for that and then doing this. Purposefully tagging items she loved and casually mentioning she didn’t buy any of them. I’d say the EZ living PR team won’t touch her with a barge pole as her house doesn’t exactly scream interior aesthetic goals does it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg yes!

Look if I was an insta hun I’d probably be loving all the freebies as much as anyone but it’s the audacity of her always saying you’ll never see me on here plugging this asking for that and then doing this. Purposefully tagging items she loved and casually mentioning she didn’t buy any of them. I’d say the EZ living PR team won’t touch her with a barge pole as her house doesn’t exactly scream interior aesthetic goals does it
I wouldn't be surprised if they did gift her as she has so many followers who she her as relatable and not the bullying, lazy wagon she is. If EZ living do then I will never set foot in it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How could she have forgotten to paint a press and the wine rack? Now she us to lazy to do. The way she she speaks about Ian is disgusting and cussing in front of the kids. Low life. I have never ever used bad language in front of any of my kids. I am.sure they have heard it but not from us.
I laughed that 4 hours of work she is now only 2.5 weeks behind and not 3 weeks. If she put in 2 full days then she wouldn't be behind. Like thinks a hour of work will kill her.

Reactions: 7
How could she have forgotten to paint a press and the wine rack? Now she us to lazy to do. The way she she speaks about Ian is disgusting and cussing in front of the kids. Low life. I have never ever used bad language in front of any of my kids. I am.sure they have heard it but not from us.
I laughed that 4 hours of work she is now only 2.5 weeks behind and not 3 weeks. If she put in 2 full days then she wouldn't be behind. Like thinks a hour of work will kill her.
she needs to paint them! I know she's not particular with the house and all but for duck sake. She's just one of those people who will never finish anything? We all know them in work, they go in all guns blazin on ideas and projects and then once the novelty wears off they lose interest. I don't get how you could be that lazy as to finish something you're going to have to look at for the next 5 years. Wouldn't take a few hours! I actually love Claire but I'm really seeing the pure laziness out of her since reading these comments.

Reactions: 2
She is to lazy to do a decent days work. She has no problem with Ian working his ass off as a SNA in a school.

Reactions: 3
I’d say the Hilton Group Recruitment team are freaked at her putting herself out as the poster child for their training programme 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one could be productive with the amount they drink. Do they ever get a bit of fresh air or exercise? Walking to the pub or chipper doesn't count

Reactions: 4
No one could be productive with the amount they drink. Do they ever get a bit of fresh air or exercise? Walking to the pub or chipper doesn't count
Don't see it get a lot other than walk to the pub or when they went camping and drinking. Even when gifted the house (was it Wexford, they never went out or did anything. Sat around eating a big fry and drinking. Was dinner a takeaway? Could do that at home.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.