Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remember her saying she used the money she made from live shows to invest in Pelo maybe she was bullshitting because she kept saying it was her salon her baby in the beginning and they did it up
Yeah she defo did. She defo said something about using the money from the shows and putting everything into the new salon. She was on crying day after day about how expensive it was to set up a salon and how she had put everything into it. And then those interior instagrammers appeared and made it look real tacky 😂 they obvs did it for free for exposure. But all I remember was some gal gluing pom poms to the wall in the loo and it was dire looking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she defo did. She defo said something about using the money from the shows and putting everything into the new salon. She was on crying day after day about how expensive it was to set up a salon and how she had put everything into it. And then those interior instagrammers appeared and made it look real tacky 😂 they obvs did it for free for exposure. But all I remember was some gal gluing pom poms to the wall in the loo and it was dire looking
It was definitely promoted that it was her salon Denise took a big step back from it I can’t imagine Denise who is a fairly good business mind letting her lose on her brand with no up front investment and I definitely remember Claire talking about how she rang Denise up and said let’s open a salon and how she had money to invest.

Reactions: 3
It was definitely promoted that it was her salon Denise took a big step back from it I can’t imagine Denise who is a fairly good business mind letting her lose on her brand with no up front investment and I definitely remember Claire talking about how she rang Denise up and said let’s open a salon and how she had money to invest.
She’d hardly walk away so quickly after investing so much would she? Actually now that I think about it .....

Reactions: 5
She’d hardly walk away so quickly after investing so much would she? Actually now that I think about it .....
I read on an anon page that Denise went up for a meeting with Claire to talk about the salons future, the salon wasn’t doing as well as it should and what ever was said in the meeting they decided to part ways it was meant to be amicable in the beginning but Claire got very bitter. She got her invest back and than started the pity party but that back fired on her big time.

• Heart
Is she for real on her story’s tonight giving out about her customers all over social media! She’s running the business about a week and already running it into the ground with her bad attitude 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I read on an anon page that Denise went up for a meeting with Claire to talk about the salons future, the salon wasn’t doing as well as it should and what ever was said in the meeting they decided to part ways it was meant to be amicable in the beginning but Claire got very bitter. She got her invest back and than started the pity party but that back fired on her big time.
Denise spoke to her about issues in the running of the salon and customers complaints and Claire got in a strop and walked out. She was due to have gone round local doctors in the area the following week to talk about the scalp/wig services they offered. Nobody can tell Claire she is wrong

Denise spoke to her about issues in the running of the salon and customers complaints and Claire got in a strop and walked out. She was due to have gone round local doctors in the area the following week to talk about the scalp/wig services they offered. Nobody can tell Claire she is wrong
She comes off that she’d be a nightmare to deal with, she was so unprofessional in that salon feet up on the desk, drinking and just her general Claire-ness she hadn’t got a clue I think she thought it was just going to be non stop craic.

That photo Claire put up on her grid this morning of herself is beautiful, anybody else see it?

Reactions: 2
That photo Claire put up on her grid this morning of herself is beautiful, anybody else see it?
That's a nice photo. But jumping on the bandwagon is odd when she has alluded to spilling her "truth" re the salon when Denise gave her a chance, helped her alot and provided her with thousands upon thousands of free extensions and wigs as a gesture of goodwill when she was at rock bottom. Women supporting women eh?

Reactions: 10
Is she for real on her story’s tonight giving out about her customers all over social media! She’s running the business about a week and already running it into the ground with her bad attitude 🤦‍♀️
So bad isn't it. I would have thought it being a huge positive people messaging her for advise with a view to buying some products off her then. I can see why people were getting peed off waiting for a reply for 3 weeks. I would imagine if she left the painting of her kitchen to her dad and got stuck into the messages she would be caught up by now.

Pity her attitude isnt as beautiful to potential and current customers of trua
So true, she will have to learn to take the rough with the smooth, 3 weeks waiting on a reply, I would be annoyed too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So bad isn't it. I would have thought it being a huge positive people messaging her for advise with a view to buying some products off her then. I can see why people were getting peed off waiting for a reply for 3 weeks. I would imagine if she left the painting of her kitchen to her dad and got stuck into the messages she would be caught up by now.

So true, she will have to learn to take the rough with the smooth, 3 weeks waiting on a reply, I would be annoyed too.
She's not going to be able to run a business letting messages unread for 3 days, let alone 3 weeks!!
She's so arrogant, its unbelievable, the absolute neck of her giving out about people who are trying to support her😠😠😠

Reactions: 9
She has a 3 week backlog of messages on her 'business' Instagram account and she is spending the day painting? 🤔
Something isn't adding up here

Reactions: 14
She has a 3 week backlog of messages on her 'business' Instagram account and she is spending the day painting? 🤔
It’s so bizarre isn’t it? Why would you spend hours painting a kitchen (especially when your dad is a painter and ends up fixing it in the end anyway?) when you should be all hands on deck growing and nurturing your new business? I wouldn’t leave the laptop till I got back to everyone!

Reactions: 11
It’s so bizarre isn’t it? Why would you spend hours painting a kitchen (especially when your dad is a painter and ends up fixing it in the end anyway?) when you should be all hands on deck growing and nurturing your new business? I wouldn’t leave the laptop till I got back to everyone!
I started work this morning at 9 (currently working from home) . I'm just on my lunch now, back at 1.30 and will continue to work until 5 or 6. I have to work these hours to get through my work. DIY waits until the weekend in my house.
Im just amazed by her attitude. I thought for the first few weeks she would have even pretended that she was putting everything in to her new business and feeling really positive about it. But no... She works about 45 mins a week and that's just lying on sofa dictating to Ian and then moans when someone looks for an update to a message they sent 3 weeks ago.
My mind is actually blown

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually am shocked she comes onto her personal page where let’s be honest the bulk of her potential clients are and witches about people getting pissed off the fact she can’t be bothered to answer multiple messages. What the hell does she want people to just blindly buy stuff from her website she’s claiming to be a one stop shop for all things hair and scalp related nobody will beat her in the business according to her.......... but can’t be bothered to answer messages from potential clients.

99% of the people on her Trua page came from her personal one when she asked people to give a follow. So therefore she is bitching about her only customers. Again I am working from home. I started at 8am to get ahead of my workload and took a 10 minute break at 11am and taking lunch now. Will take a half hour and get back to it. Will finish up around 5.30pm. My normal hours are 9 to 5 with a hour for lunch and a 15 minute break. So I will be working over 2 hours extra and I do that just to stay on top of it all.

I actually feel lucky to have a good job when so many are unemployed. Claire needs a good dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t understand why people are taking advice from her in the first place when she isn’t qualified! What kind of course is she actually doing because a trichologist my aunt went to had to her her bloods results from doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.