Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loosing your hair must be an awful thing and I guess people would do anything to get some e kind of treatment or cure for it, but I urge them not to ask Claire, she seems to find answering queries extremely hard work and she isn't fit for it, plus she isn't qualified. She just wants to sell a few products from her mums bedroom... Glorified ebayer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah that’s exactly what I heard too that she invested the money she made doing the live shows into the salon she said the reason they did the decorating themselves was to cut costs, Denise isn’t like that she hires professionals to do the work in her salons she than got a painter to repaint the whole salon after Claire left. Mark Denise’s husband is in the building trade and seems to be handy enough but poor ould Iano wouldn’t have a clue
Claire did not buy into the salon. She was due to pay a lump sum after 12 months as she didn't have the initial capital. After the 12 months she would have been part owner and would receive a percentage of the profits as well as her managers salary. She was only receiving a manager salary and didn't owe any part of Pelo. Claire had a vision for Pelo and Denise was foolish to allow her to run with it. Denise didn't repay her any investment as she hadn't made any

Reactions: 4
That's it exactly. The amount of money they spend on booze to drink at home, plus the takeaways. If she cut down she could do more with the house and could have repainted earlier that 10 years after they bought the house. They had 2 incomes and from what I say no childcare to pay. Her or Ian's mum picked Elliot up from Montessori and Ian was finished at 3PM so they should have had more money than most. She said before they got the house cheap and didn't have a huge mortgage so I don't understand why they don't have savings.
I have a feeling her parents have her a loan of the money to start trua. I know from my friend who is friends with Denise that she didn't invest in Pelo Dublin. She was just a employee (manager) Denise let her do what she wises as it was good publicity and Claire was going to be managing it.
Really? Yet she stated she put thousands into opening Dublin that’s why she done the live shows to be able to make money to put into salon.

That backfired on Denise then as it got publicity alright it wasn’t good.

I like Denise think she is a powerhouse when it comes to work she’s the passion and fire for it the way she treats people with hair problems is beyond words so much love care & compassion i experienced that first hand with Denise. Claire would have destroyed her business completely if she had a another year in it. I went into Dublin in December never felt anything like the sneering or ignorance of Claire and how rude she came across and then refusing to bring me upstairs for the camera that she can look at my head downstairs. I walked out of the place felt so disheartened and a burden. I did ring Denise took my issues up with her headed to her other salon and got looked after.

I’ve emailed Denise x amount of times in a year for the last 4 years regarding my hair each and every time she will always reply and do voice notes ask for photos depending on the issue.

Claire has done nothing but moan about replying to messages emails is 3 weeks behind on trua she’s not got a chance to make that business thrive.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Really? Yet she stated she put thousands into opening Dublin that’s why she done the live shows to be able to make money to put into salon.

I like Denise think she is a powerhouse when it comes to work she’s the passion and fire for it the way she treats people with hair problems is beyond words so much love care & compassion i experienced that first hand with Denise. Claire would have destroyed her business completely if she had a another year in it. I went into Dublin in December never felt anything like the sneering or ignorance of Claire and how rude she came across and then refusing to bring me upstairs for the camera that she can look at my head downstairs. I walked out of the place felt so disheartened and a burden. I did ring Denise took my issues up with her headed to her other salon and got looked after.

I’ve emailed Denise x amount of times in a year for the last 4 years regarding my hair each and every time she will always reply and do voice notes ask for photos depending on the issue.

Claire has done nothing but moan about replying to messages emails is 3 weeks behind on trua she’s not got a chance to make that business thrive.
I know Denise through a group of friends and I wouldn't be overly friendly with her. My friend is one of her best friends. I go to the salon and she is extremely professional and knows what she is doing. She definitely has a long term plan in place. When she first reached out to Claire to help her, and of course promote her own business. She became fast friends with Claire and while others in her group could see trouble ahead. Denise didn't until it was to late. I do remember her telling my friend that Claire's hair loss was nothing near what she claimed it was and Denise was taken aback by that but put it down to Claire being traumatised by the loss. Not deliberately lying.

The girls in Pelo hated Claire from the start. They say her as a leech and user. Claire got loads of freebie from Nessa in Vanity fair through Claire. Notice how Nessa has stayed clear of Claire since the Pelo blow up.

Reactions: 9

Have to agree about denise... every single time I've messaged her.. she replies... with texts and/or voice notes... such a hard worker ...

Claire on the other hand moans and gives out if you dare ask her anything... shes a disgrace

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know Denise through a group of friends and I wouldn't be overly friendly with her. My friend is one of her best friends. I go to the salon and she is extremely professional and knows what she is doing. She definitely has a long term plan in place. When she first reached out to Claire to help her, and of course promote her own business. She became fast friends with Claire and while others in her group could see trouble ahead. Denise didn't until it was to late. I do remember her telling my friend that Claire's hair loss was nothing near what she claimed it was and Denise was taken aback by that but put it down to Claire being traumatised by the loss. Not deliberately lying.

The girls in Pelo hated Claire from the start. They say her as a leech and user. Claire got loads of freebie from Nessa in Vanity fair through Claire. Notice how Nessa has stayed clear of Claire since the Pelo blow up.
That all makes sense. I’ve had major trouble with my hair over the years and i can honestly say Denise is the only person i’ve ever walked away feeling like someone cares and helped. I was having trouble again last october and to be fair to Denise she voiced messaged me the week before xmas asking me how i was getting on had the stuff i’d bought helped. We had messages back and forth along with photos and a few days later a parcel arrived from her with 3 products one that i knew was working and two new products to try. I’m no one i’m not online promoting anything etc she didn’t need to do that. I felt so humble.

To have hair issues the knock on effect that has on a person is devastating. I wouldn’t invest money into any products by some moan bag promoting anything or listen to anyone who has no experience training and knows her tit.

Was wondering alright about Nessa was Claire still in with her. I don’t follow any big accounts on social media i removed them all since lockdown and the only accounts i follow is pelo and denise and beth’s.

Reactions: 5
Ha ha now she is saying her customers are rude 😂😂
People are worse to be giving her any custom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's something else isn't she? She has the business acumen of a house plant. Maybe she could that cat to run the business for her. He would probably do a better job. But seriously how long do we give it till it all goes to shite?

Reactions: 7
I find a lot of small businesses who run off Instagram can witch a lot about their customers on their pages. Makes me really uncomfortable to be honest.

She's something else isn't she? She has the business acumen of a house plant. Maybe she could that cat to run the business for her. He would probably do a better job. But seriously how long do we give it till it all goes to shite?
The business is failing right in front of our eyes. It has about 4 to 6 weeks left and that's being generous.
I don't like seeing anyone that is willing to put in a bit of hard work fail, but she is a lazy ignoramus

So she saying she never be rude and people are been rude to her on her business page so she taken the piss...

• Heart
I actually can’t get over her recent rant about customers. All she has done since Trua launched is give out. The girl is just allergic to work.

She cant understand how people can be rude 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 eh hun.. do you not listen to yourself like
My thoughts exactly!!

And she keeps saying 'but I'm loving it' no you're not Claire
Literally miserable in all her endeavours

Does Claire think that Trua is a parallel universe? Like the people enquiring about her products aren’t the ones following her Balding page? Very strange

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Trua business page is set to private which I find weird for a business page

Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly!!

Literally miserable in all her endeavours

Does Claire think that Trua is a parallel universe? Like the people enquiring about her products aren’t the ones following her Balding page? Very strange
The customers are probably as made up as the spin she put out about opening her own salon with Denise as more a less a silent partner 🙄

She said she didn’t want poxy people talking shite about it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Anyone following her on that page i wreck it’s to watch the car crash that’s to come.

Reactions: 4
If she is bemoaning a few rude messages, she won't last. It comes with business and with having a sizeable instagram platform. She is also incredibly sensitive to any message which isn't licking her arse - i'd like to see what the nature of these "rude" messages really is, it's probably not nearly as bad as she's making out.
She also admitted that she has taken as long as THREE WEEKS to get back to prospective customers?! It is likely that some of these customers are feeling tit about themselves and have hair loss or other issues and they want to support Claire, otherwise they wouldn't be sending follow up messages to give her a boot up the hole. Imagine respecting someone and wanting to support their business and being left for three weeks waiting on a reply. People have taken time out of their day to message her and look into supporting her financially, and this is how she treats potential customers?
And she has some kind of messiah complex if she feels as though she is the only one who can respond to them. She's micromanaging already, feeling as though she is the only person alive who can answer queries about shampoo, is she for real. If Ian is helping her, i'm sure he could respond to some. Or she could pay someone to spend a few hours a day sending generic responses to easy queries and sending more complex queries to Claire. It would take her an hour or so to type up some generic responses re. pricing or recommending products for certain issues and that would probably answer 90% of the questions. And I don't even know how she can say she is the only one who can respond - her only experience is her own hair loss. She knows duck all about the science of the scalp and hair and should not be giving customised advice to ANYONE!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Claire did not buy into the salon. She was due to pay a lump sum after 12 months as she didn't have the initial capital. After the 12 months she would have been part owner and would receive a percentage of the profits as well as her managers salary. She was only receiving a manager salary and didn't owe any part of Pelo. Claire had a vision for Pelo and Denise was foolish to allow her to run with it. Denise didn't repay her any investment as she hadn't made any
I just remember her saying she used the money she made from live shows to invest in Pelo maybe she was bullshitting because she kept saying it was her salon her baby in the beginning and they did it up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.