Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise took those poxy looking Pom Poms Claire made out of the Pelo window - used to drive me mad the way some were way too short compared to the others šŸ˜‚
Oh my god, I was just thinking about them today, they didn't look great

Reactions: 1
I only started following Claire in the past few days after I seen this thread. Not sure why but I was intrigued a bit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and most of the others block non followers that look at their stories so I just gave it a whizz

Just catching up on her stories from yesterday! She using the fact that she was 23 buying her house as an excuse to paint her walls green and purple and never change it in 10 years!! I was 25 when I bought my house and have it 10 years and have done loads of of stuff to my house over then 10 years including repainting it a good few times! What has she been doing for the last ten years? Spending all her money on cans of Heineken šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on her stories from yesterday! She using the fact that she was 23 buying her house as an excuse to paint her walls green and purple and never change it in 10 years!! I was 25 when I bought my house and have it 10 years and have done loads of of stuff to my house over then 10 years including repainting it a good few times! What has she been doing for the last ten years? Spending all her money on cans of Heineken šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s been saving up for her ~millions of cans of Heineken~ double story extension!

Reactions: 6
She said the other day she couldnā€™t afford a double decker šŸ˜‚ Iā€™d be the same if I kept pumping money into business ventures that donā€™t work after 6 months šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
In
Was it just me or was she majorly hinting sheā€™d love a double extension, I suppose it worked for the paint šŸ™„, the mocking voice she uses is so condescending ā€œgrey walls or beige walls eh no I want everyone to know Iā€™m in Claire and Ianā€™s gaffā€ duck off Claire!! Sheā€™s that self obsessed she thinks she actually had taste ā€œthe salon was all meā€ I want that at home now, the salon was foul cheap and nasty looking, poor Denise having to work with that now although she has started changing it and it does look much better
not sure where she would even fit a double extension on that house. I had a nosey on google maps!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s been saving up for her ~millions of cans of Heineken~ double story extension!

That's it exactly. The amount of money they spend on booze to drink at home, plus the takeaways. If she cut down she could do more with the house and could have repainted earlier that 10 years after they bought the house. They had 2 incomes and from what I say no childcare to pay. Her or Ian's mum picked Elliot up from Montessori and Ian was finished at 3PM so they should have had more money than most. She said before they got the house cheap and didn't have a huge mortgage so I don't understand why they don't have savings.
I have a feeling her parents have her a loan of the money to start trua. I know from my friend who is friends with Denise that she didn't invest in Pelo Dublin. She was just a employee (manager) Denise let her do what she wises as it was good publicity and Claire was going to be managing it.

Reactions: 4
That's it exactly. The amount of money they spend on booze to drink at home, plus the takeaways. If she cut down she could do more with the house and could have repainted earlier that 10 years after they bought the house. They had 2 incomes and from what I say no childcare to pay. Her or Ian's mum picked Elliot up from Montessori and Ian was finished at 3PM so they should have had more money than most. She said before they got the house cheap and didn't have a huge mortgage so I don't understand why they don't have savings.
I have a feeling her parents have her a loan of the money to start trua. I know from my friend who is friends with Denise that she didn't invest in Pelo Dublin. She was just a employee (manager) Denise let her do what she wises as it was good publicity and Claire was going to be managing it.
She also earned a mint from her shows. Couple of hundred each show, 3-5 shows at the weekends, feck all expense for them as she didnā€™t do much sure she didnā€™t even rehearse. Sheā€™s wasted the opportunities sheā€™s had

Reactions: 5
She did invest and she got her investment back when it didnā€™t work out she had the money she made from the live shows, if it had of worked out after a year her investment would have bought her shares in the Pelo salon, she got a really sweet deal from Denise she was given free rein over that salon and ran it into the ground because of how unprofessional she was forgetting her Pelo clients also watched her personal page where she bitched and moaned constantly about the salon. She will be the same with Trua

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
From the live shows she mentioned she owed tax from money earned. Does anyone else remember that ? Think it was December time and in the same week she took the kids to Lapland .. then January she mentioned she had to take a mortgage payment break .. as they couldnā€™t afford to pay it as she was ā€œā€˜out of work ā€œ .. you chose to leave the job Claire ! So Iā€™ve no idea how they are paying for trua .. agree it has to be her parents as no bank would lend her if they canā€™t afford their mortgage payments !

From the live shows she mentioned she owed tax from money earned. Does anyone else remember that ? Think it was December time and in the same week she took the kids to Lapland .. then January she mentioned she had to take a mortgage payment break .. as they couldnā€™t afford to pay it as she was ā€œā€˜out of work ā€œ .. you chose to leave the job Claire ! So Iā€™ve no idea how they are paying for trua .. agree it has to be her parents as no bank would lend her if they canā€™t afford their mortgage payments !
Yes, she mentioned that the live shows paid for the Lapland trip and that it was the bones of ā‚¬5000.

Saying yes it was only a few days, but well worth the money !
Like I couldn't get my head around that cost for 4 whatever days holidays. Not attainable for most of us to blow that much money on a trip so short.
A month later she couldn't buy a pair of knickers she was so broke ( so she claimed).

Reactions: 5
She did invest and she got her investment back when it didnā€™t work out she had the money she made from the live shows, if it had of worked out after a year her investment would have bought her shares in the Pelo salon, she got a really sweet deal from Denise she was given free rein over that salon and ran it into the ground because of how unprofessional she was forgetting her Pelo clients also watched her personal page where she bitched and moaned constantly about the salon. She will be the same with Trua
One of my close friends is a really good friend of Denise. Apparently Claire didn't have any cash nor could she raise it. Claire come to manage and run the salon and after 12 months she would have the cash available to buy in to a share of the business. Then she would have been getting a wage and a percentage of the profits.

Denise was shocked when she found out what Claire has been doing in the salon. I still can't believe how foolish Denise was to leave Claire in charge.

One of my close friends is a really good friend of Denise. Apparently Claire didn't have any cash nor could she raise it. Claire come to manage and run the salon and after 12 months she would have the cash available to buy in to a share of the business. Then she would have been getting a wage and a percentage of the profits.

Denise was shocked when she found out what Claire has been doing in the salon. I still can't believe how foolish Denise was to leave Claire in charge.
What was she doing? And why had she a managers job in a hair salon! Is/was she a hairdresser.

I remember Claire thanking everyone for coming to the live shows, said it was the reason she had the money to buy into the salon. ( maybe bullshit) . What had she been doing in the saon that shocked Denise?

Reactions: 3

Spill, Iā€™m dying to know what happened. I knew it wasnā€™t going to work out, you need proper experience to manage a salon

I remember Claire thanking everyone for coming to the live shows, said it was the reason she had the money to buy into the salon. ( maybe bullshit) . What had she been doing in the saon that shocked Denise?
Yeah thatā€™s exactly what I heard too that she invested the money she made doing the live shows into the salon she said the reason they did the decorating themselves was to cut costs, Denise isnā€™t like that she hires professionals to do the work in her salons she than got a painter to repaint the whole salon after Claire left. Mark Deniseā€™s husband is in the building trade and seems to be handy enough but poor ould Iano wouldnā€™t have a clue

Reactions: 3
What exactly are people emailing her and asking advice on that takes her hours to do? Is she actually qualified to give advice yet?
She seems to have done the trua business backwards. Most salon owners sell products as an add on to the business once they've got customers. She's started selling products without a customer base. And she doesn't seem to be loyal to those products she used every day like nak now that she has to make money.

Reactions: 8
What exactly are people emailing her and asking advice on that takes her hours to do? Is she actually qualified to give advice yet?
She seems to have done the trua business backwards. Most salon owners sell products as an add on to the business once they've got customers. She's started selling products without a customer base. And she doesn't seem to be loyal to those products she used every day like nak now that she has to make money.
The gas part of all of this is if you go back through her hair loss highlight she says none of that shite works šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s flogging any product she can get basically she has little to no real hair care knowledge sheā€™s blagging.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
4 hours work & moaning. Her college job must have been a right doss because everything is a hassle since she left. Maybe she doesnā€™t know what hard work is

Why doesn't she just get back to a regular admin job like the one she had.There's probably plenty of jobs available to her. She isn't going to get a regular gig in rte or the panto and even if she did she could do them on the side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.