Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doors wet with paint, handles back on & doors closed.
I need to stop watching.
I know what happens already. Makes a balls of it, cries on Instagram, asks for recommendations for kitchen sprayer/wrapper. Hey presto Someone comes to the rescue With a massive discount in exchange for shoutout

Reactions: 10
I'm effin ragin and ashamed all at once , I was "influenced"(I know ,I know) and ordered paint from carlow paint hub, waited 2 weeks for it to be delivered , ran out of paint , had to wait another 2 weeks to get more. She mentions painting her cupboards and has it next day. Fuming! Well more fool me 🀒

Reactions: 16
I'm effin ragin and ashamed all at once , I was "influenced"(I know ,I know) and ordered paint from carlow paint hub, waited 2 weeks for it to be delivered , ran out of paint , had to wait another 2 weeks to get more. She mentions painting her cupboards and has it next day. Fuming! Well more fool me 🀒
I was nearly influenced to paint my kitchen(my kitchen does not need to be painted)using their paint after looking at daily dish until I had a chat with myself. Businesses can't give these influencers enough free stuff but it must make them money or they wouldn't keep doing it. Claire's taste is rank in everything. Are herself and nessa in vanity boutique still friends

Reactions: 7
Agree about Carlow Paint Hub, we're doing up the whole house and they'd been in the back of my mind but after seeing this and reading the comments about people waiting two weeks, nah.

Doors wet with paint, handles back on & doors closed.
I need to stop watching.
I know what happens already. Makes a balls of it, cries on Instagram, asks for recommendations for kitchen sprayer/wrapper. Hey presto Someone comes to the rescue With a massive discount in exchange for shoutout
And now she can't open the press πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shes a character. πŸ˜‡

Yeah pissing into a laundry basket really gave us a good idea of how houseproud she is.
Anyone who does that has major mental health issues. Absolutely flilty and to boasting about it is disgusting. Social services need to be involved. She definitely needs help

Reactions: 8
'if I can do it, you can do it lads'... She couldn't even open the doors of the press.
I hate to say it, but it's going to be a mess πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
I will give her a bit of credit, at least she doesn't live in some generic grey morgue like the majority of the other Instagrammers.
Joanne from A Proud Home... Love her style

Reactions: 11
I will give her a bit of credit, at least she doesn't live in some generic grey morgue like the majority of the other Instagrammers.
Joanne from A Proud Home... Love her style
I am more keep it neutral and got for statement pieces to jazz it up and change it. I change up my house by adding really different accessories, paintings, throws, a statement chairs, rugs so I can mix it up without the big and expensive things looking dated.

I preferred Claire cupboards before she painted them. Change the walls, paint the tiles and change the accessories. The blue will look really dated in a couple of years. I want 20 years out of my kitchen.

Reactions: 3
I am more keep it neutral and got for statement pieces to jazz it up and change it. I change up my house by adding really different accessories, paintings, throws, a statement chairs, rugs so I can mix it up without the big and expensive things looking dated.

I preferred Claire cupboards before she painted them. Change the walls, paint the tiles and change the accessories. The blue will look really dated in a couple of years. I want 20 years out of my kitchen.
I actually agree. We bought our house 10 years ago and we went with a neutral pallet for walls, floors, sofa, bed frames and spent far to much on a heavy nature fabric curtains. Which turned out to be the best buy. We bought statement pieces, sideboard, dinning room chairs (keeping the table simple) and occasional chairs, we added colour and texture with rugs, interesting lamps, cushions, bed linen, prints and art work and chop and change that a lot. I suppose as my aunt is a interior designer we got lots of helpful tips and advice. The house doesn't look dated as we can change the smaller items offer and adding trends.
We had kids with novoviris during lockdown and the sofa has taken a big beating so that needs to be replaced as soon as possible but we will stay with the same neutral colour scheme and maybe go for a different style.
Claire's house looks dirty and messy and in need of a deep clean. I agree that the units are going to date fast and she will end up having to (begging for) a new kitchen. She hasn't done the prep and has painted a press shut so therefore I don't hold out much hope of it lasting.
I don't understand how she can live in such a messy, cluttered environment. She never gives the place a really good clean.
She has so much going for her if she would just motive herself. A house, a beautiful family, supportive husband, parents and brother, Ian in secure employment, the making of a great business but she just is not capable of pulling herself together to make a success. She badly needs to lay off the booze and get counselling.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.