Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obvious, as if she forgot about the daly dish painting her kitchen, it was only recently. And of course the paint company insisted on sending her free paint, which conveniently arrived that very same day. 🤮
I know ... I'm actually mortified for her tryin to make out she didnt know where or who done the presses before etc.. or where to buy furniture... its embarrassing watching 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Goin on and on about all the gossip .. but yet runs amok at us 'trolls' when we say the truth 😂 hypocritical twit she is...

Reactions: 9
I know ... I'm actually mortified for her tryin to make out she didnt know where or who done the presses before etc.. or where to buy furniture... its embarrassing watching 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Goin on and on about all the gossip .. but yet runs amok at us 'trolls' when we say the truth 😂 hypocritical twit she is...
Ah anyone who disagrees with her or says anything is accused of being a bully or a troll. Then the waterworks start and she's on about her mental health. Yet it's okay for her to slag off who she wants, right down to mimicking voices. duck off Claire.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lads, never-mind where she got the paint...I'm aghast at the fact she didn't even lightly sand the presses first 🙈. That primer will never stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah here we go with the I need a new bleeping counter top. My eyes bounced off the back of my head when she started.
Is there a class everyone goes to - to show how to beg like that. I’d be so bleeping embarrassed. She’s turning into the person she used to spit venom about... see what she can get by just mentioning and tagging a few places.
no doubt a furniture company will invite her out soon to pick some chairs and prob throw a table into the mix. Painful shite to watch...
Ian looks like he wants to murder her to be honest... he’s busy typing out her emails, she can’t even do that herself!

Reactions: 12
Can she not just go and paint the kitchen without posting 20 stories about it 🙄

Reactions: 4
Claire may as well go for it now with the begging and getting free stuff. She has no job and no intention of getting one. The hair business isn't going to work so she has to earn money somehow. As if it matters to her that she claimed to be superior to other insta huns because she was above accepting freebies. She had herself on a huge pedestal and now she's no better than any of the ones she ridiculed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s Carlow paints on my list of never buying a thing from, the list is getting long !

They wouldn’t take no for a answer, yeah right ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s like a chore for her to tell Ian to reply to the e mails about hair Dictating to him what to write
lIke she couldn’t give two shits about it already

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s like a chore for her to tell Ian to reply to the e mails about hair Dictating to him what to write
lIke she couldn’t give two shits about it already
Exactly, she's the one who is supposed to be the 'expert' because she has experienced hairloss, (and that's her only qualification.) She can't even do that herself. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ian is probably signing off the emails as Claire!! Or is she Dictating as she paints?

Reactions: 3
Looking for more recommendations because suddenly she doesn't know how Google works, and Amazon is 'acting up' Morto for ya hun. 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is vile. I certainly won't buy from the Carliw paint hub after them giving a free kit to a bullying, heavy drinking lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is vile. I certainly won't buy from the Carliw paint hub after them giving a free kit to a bullying, heavy drinking lunatic.
I said before I ordered paint form them and waited 2 weeks for it to arrive. I did the paint job myself, pvc hall door, not blue and was thrilled with the outcome and tagged them on my Instagram. I wasnt expecting them to share it, just as well cause they didnt, I'm not an influencer and paid for my products.
I'm in the process of doing my whole house up, painter starting soon but I refuse to buy from them again when they all get their stuff for free.

Re the worktop. Gina is waiting on a new marble one that was gifted to her, she had a story up a while back picking it out.
Claire is obviously hoping to get the same.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes but Claire always says she never reads her messages. Then suddenly she's having full blown conversations with her 'fans'. Her story constantly changes to suit the narrative.
Exactly. If she can't be arsed to shower, she can't be arsed to read messages

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That vile toxic green kitchen, she has as much interior taste than the toilet bowl of my local on a Saturday night 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not a bit of sanding done to the presses, she didn’t even bother to unscrew the handles it might be alright for an insta pic but up close it’s gonna be a mess. I won’t be buying from the paint hub again I had to wait over a week for my order she gets it within a day...... 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.