Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t changed out of those pjs , left the bed really or washed herself all day ..ladies and gents ..... I give you———. the Business woman of the year !! Best of luck with your new business 🤢🤢🤢 If you can’t haul your hungover ass out of the bed to wash or even change !! Good luck ‘
I know right, while he does all the work. He’s probably invested in this & cant afford for it to fail so soon. The poor man will be double jobbing when the schools reopen

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Disgusting that she hasn't had a shower, got dressed and did anything productive with her family. The fact that she thinks it's funny that her children tell her to go away as she didn't showers should be a wake up call.
She is vile and while she might love her children she is damaging them in the long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hope she sees this & sorts herself out for the sake of her kids.

Reactions: 3
[
I know right, while he does all the work. He’s probably invested in this & cant afford for it to fail so soon. The poor man will be double jobbing when the schools reopen
Poor guy seems so unhappy. They both come across as very sad (despite all the manic singing/drinking that seems to bond them.

Reactions: 2
A few drinks is two drinks, anything more is binge drinking even though none of us like to hear that! 😂 I think a lot of people are drinking a bit more now, I know I am having a glass of wine during the week when I never would before but you have to watch yourself, these habits escalate quickly. Being in a drunken state is dangerous even if u don’t have kids, what if there was a fire. There’s such a thing as being responsible for urself.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else wondering is she actually gave herself alcohol poisoning last night? Like not even being able to keep down Coke Zero after a night of drinking can’t be normal...
(also did not appreciate how she described her breakfast making its way back into our drinking water when I live in North Dublin 🤢)

Reactions: 5
Agree with all of this 100%. Didnt mind Claire before when she did her 9 to 5 office job. It's very sad to see the way they are behaving. If she is any way serious about building a business she would want to cop on. The drinking is disgraceful at this point and jf I was her Id be ashamed to post it on social media.
Clearly she is as she deleted chunks of her story but left a few up to make it look like she didn’t!

Reactions: 5
Apparently all her fans are texting her (with PM"s turned off? 🤷🏼‍♀️ ) how gas she is when she's hungover. Ok Claire, watching you screeching and babbling about your diarrhoea from your smelly bed is gripping stuff. 🙄🙄🙄 I suppose it makes a change from the usual screeching and whingeing.

Reactions: 10
Apparently all her fans are texting her (with PM"s turned off? 🤷🏼‍♀️ ) how gas she is when she's hungover. Ok Claire, watching you screeching and babbling about your diarrhoea from your smelly bed is gripping stuff. 🙄🙄🙄 I suppose it makes a change from the usual screeching and whingeing.
You can't turn messaging off totally on instagram. If you look at her profile grid there's always an option to send a dm. What you can do is turn off the ability to message reply to an Instagram story.

Reactions: 1
You can't turn messaging off totally on instagram. If you look at her profile grid there's always an option to send a dm. What you can do is turn off the ability to message reply to an Instagram story.
Yes but Claire always says she never reads her messages. Then suddenly she's having full blown conversations with her 'fans'. Her story constantly changes to suit the narrative.

Reactions: 7
Yes but Claire always says she never reads her messages. Then suddenly she's having full blown conversations with her 'fans'. Her story constantly changes to suit the narrative.
Yeah I mean when they're getting hassle it's sorry messages are turned off, but when it's praise they're quick to brag haha. I've just seen people say that before - how do you get in touch when messages are turned off. I don't know why people bother messaging anyone on instagram who will rudely say "don't bother, I won't read them, I don't have time" - like why would you go out of your way to interact with someone so ungrateful and rude

Carlow paint hub wouldn’t take no for an answer.....😏😂! Should there not be a #gift on that then 🙃

Guys did you see that page on Instagram no shits given is screen shotting things that are said here and posting it on their stories

Reactions: 3
Carlow paint hub wouldn’t take no for an answer.....😏😂! Should there not be a #gift on that then 🙃
Shes an absolute eejit... she knew quite well where to get that paint cause daily dish had it... beggy Mitchell... turning into the people she slags .. scarleh for ye claire

• Heart
Shes an absolute eejit... she knew quite well where to get that paint cause daily dish had it... beggy Mitchell... turning into the people she slags .. scarleh for ye claire
So obvious, as if she forgot about the daly dish painting her kitchen, it was only recently. And of course the paint company insisted on sending her free paint, which conveniently arrived that very same day. 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.