Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me want to drink even more 🤣
---

She reminds me of my cousin who gets very affected by things especially death (we call her chief mourner for hire 🤣) and when a colleague of hers (they were not close) was very sick she kinda just invaded her family space. Totally uninvited but we reckon they just assumed they were close. Sat in the 2nd row at the funeral with some of the girls family.
I have a family member who is a Chief Mourner too - she was infuriated lately when a cousin passed away and she didn't know that the person had been sick so missed out on taking over and moving in for the final days (another cousin did who was asked by the sick family member) Our Chief mourner no longer talks to that cousin its ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There were 2 friends specifically mentioned in the RIP notice, yet neither one was Claire. I for one am shocked! She was literally in ICU ( and casually saw fit to mention it...ahem) but didnt make the cut. She should sue ! She's a bleeping hanger on ghoul! (oh i'll find the one pic that was taken of us when we were forced together for a gig 3 years ago to show how close we were). She's vomit inducing!

Reactions: 13
So Claire has a new fad/phase now to latch onto. I've never heard her mention darkenss into light or Pieta house before but now she's encouraging all of us to sign up, even though most of is has been doing it for years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So Claire has a new fad/phase now to latch onto. I've never heard her mention darkenss into light or Pieta house before but now she's encouraging all of us to sign up, even though most of is has been doing it for years.
People should really look into pieta house and not just sign up. I wouldn't give them a cent. Do the walk I'm sure it's incredible but they aren't a charity I'd donate to no matter what cause it's for.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
People should really look into pieta house and not just sign up. I wouldn't give them a cent. Do the walk I'm sure it's incredible but they aren't a charity I'd donate to no matter what cause it's for.
True, I support a local charity doing trojan work.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I absolutely DETEST this kinda person..

Chief mourner as someone above said.. never mentioned jordan since the show ended... never... but now wanting attention... and she is over the moon with the messages etc...

I wouldn't be able to speak if that literally just happened my genuine friend...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Misery loves company! It's embarrassing. She should have done the 1 post at most and should be leaving it now to his family and friends. But sure it just reflects badly on her. She's turned into the person she used to slate back in the day

Why is that? Genuine question.
Have a Google for pieta house scandal. Theres loads of articles about their financial accounts. It's actually really sad to think there are people out there fundraising every year hoping they help those who need it and trust me I've been affected by suicide as have most people I know. But when you see what happens to the money it puts you off donating.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is that? Genuine question.
I'd never support them, a full weekend/Monday I spent trying to get through to them and no one was available, numerous desperation messages left and to this day no one has ever returned my calls. We almost lost a family member but thankfully we got help elsewhere.
They are all about the money!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How can she moan about the house? There's a housing crisis. I think she was always the kind of person she gave out about. She's just a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In years gone by Claire openly took the piss out of anyone who put up pictures of themselves doing the darkness into light walk!! She’s ranted about it being attention seeking etc etc but now it’s the best thing ever 🙄🙄😡

It’s so typical Claire to make someone’s death all about her 🙄🙄 his family don’t need her hanging around looking for attention

Reactions: 10
In years gone by Claire openly took the piss out of anyone who put up pictures of themselves doing the darkness into light walk!! She’s ranted about it being attention seeking etc etc but now it’s the best thing ever 🙄🙄😡
Ugh wish we had evidence of this

Reactions: 3
There’s no mention of suicide on any of the reports , so is Clare spreading this without consent of the family ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.