Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to either say it or not say it rather than the bread crumbing that she’s doing. Something has clearly devastated her so she needs to stay off stories rather than doing what she’s doing which isn’t helping

Reactions: 6
She needs to either say it or not say it rather than the bread crumbing that she’s doing. Something has clearly devastated her so she needs to stay off stories rather than doing what she’s doing which isn’t helping

I wonder has she had a drink and that’s what’s wrong with her

Reactions: 2
Hate this cryptic tit! If you don’t want to talk about it simple DON’T you absolute bell end!
thats it
Says the word friend then next post about been up in ICU
It’s just attention seeking

like stay off stories or talk about something else

only bring this up when your ready and not keep posting oh I don’t want to talk about it

Reactions: 3
Ah she needs to duck right off now. Group chat with your friends love. Coming on crying about something to thousands of strangers on the internet without even succinctly saying what it is is pure attention seeking. Its also disrespectful to the grief of the family of whom your speaking as it's not all about you love !

Reactions: 9
Save it for your WhatsApp group Claire. It's disrespectful and it's not about you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t think ICU let in visitors outside of family?? Why is she doing everything that she would call out if another instahun was doing it?? I think until something directly affects her she’s all talk 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
So going by the bits she has shared, a friend is in ICU and it was an attempted suicide that she’s hinting or am I getting it wrong?

Reactions: 8
She was only friends while they did the show she has not commented or even liked any of his posts on insta in months . Rip to Jordan but clare needs to really shut her mouth it's not her business to be talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.