Claire Balding #7 I like to moan into my phone!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll recap for yiz ; she's still moaning despite seemingly having a blessed life ! Happy marriage, healthy kids, her own business, young healthy parents, holidays planned, big new house under construction, yet spends 98% of her stories telling us how tit her life is !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'll recap for yiz ; she's still moaning despite seemingly having a blessed life ! Happy marriage, healthy kids, her own business, young healthy parents, holidays planned, big new house under construction, yet spends 98% of her stories telling us how tit her life is !
Also don’t forget she’s now a tv star who lost all her hair 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s like she needs something to moan about everyday

Just incase you didn’t notice with the hand placement she got her nails done

Is this bad period complaining a lead up to her not doing darkness into light for her beloved bestie?

I thought she wasn’t having anything to do with the Catholic Church anymore since farrah didn’t make her confirmation.

Ian looks like someones Da in the 70s at a communion
Its dreadful! Thats the suit he got specially tailored in ( can't remember where they went on hols )? Its no Saville Row that's for sure. And I don't know any fella who wears a suit to the kids communion/comfirmation these days. Its all smart casual. He looks ridiculous. He's not even 40 ffs!

I’ve no words for Ian’s outfit 🙊 if my husband wanted to wear that he’d be left at home 😂 Did he raid one of those clothes banks in the super valu car park?? They must really have no money left to spend on a decent outfit!! He’s def making up for all the cans Claire hasn’t drank this last year!!

Did he raid one of those clothes banks in the super valu car park??
No, he had it specially tailored when they abroad last year. At the time I assumed by the way she was talking, It was a proper funky fitted suited. Not Penneys best! JESUS.

Reactions: 2
Clare balding is gas posting that about penny’s, knowing the prices she’s charging and then follows it with a “look at my fab new kitchen” 😂🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Clare balding is gas posting that about penny’s, knowing the prices she’s charging and then follows it with a “look at my fab new kitchen” 😂🙄
When before she started her business she'd be the first onto Penney's but buy that.

Jesus the hack of Ian, although they all looked dreadful except Elliot he looked gorgeous

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.