Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not booked in to the travel lodge she’s booked into the Castletroy park hotel which is a fabulous hotel with lovely staff, great food, a gym, a sauna & swimming pool. If she got off her lazy ass and walked outside the hotel she’d see the huge University of Limerick right across the road which had lots of facilities and huge grounds for a walk. She has retail parks near her, a cinema up the road which is what she was looking for. 10 minutes drive out the road is Castleconnell with a fairy trail, a park, further again there’s Killaloe with an aqua park. I’d say Claire is more pissed that they didn’t roll put the red carpet for her & shower her with freebies & a complimentary stay.
Castletroy park hotel is fabulous. I used to live up the road, it’s a lovely area. It’s a pain in the hoop to get around if you don’t have a car but there’s bus stops walking distance of the hotel that take you straight into town. But they have a car don’t they?

Went to a wedding there 3 years ago and it was the best wedding I’ve ever been to. The place is amazing.

Reactions: 6
Castletroy park hotel is fabulous. I used to live up the road, it’s a lovely area. It’s a pain in the hoop to get around if you don’t have a car but there’s bus stops walking distance of the hotel that take you straight into town. But they have a car don’t they?

Went to a wedding there 3 years ago and it was the best wedding I’ve ever been to. The place is amazing.
It’s a fabulous hotel, they have a car so everywhere is accessible, she said they’re going to Clare so could easily visit King John’s castle on the way, stop in Bunratty csstle & folk park, there’s Cragganowen. Plenty for her to see and do, she’s just raging they hadn’t a clue who she was, better off of you ask me & she wasn’t upgraded and Laiden with gifts on arrival.

I can't believe the cheek of her who doesn't even reply to vulnerable people's DMs, to be critical of an already struggling industry!
Ragen she can’t have her few cans. A hotel stay sober with kids is obviously the issue here!!!

Reactions: 9
If someone with 80,000+ followers on Instagram was unhappy about their service from trua, Claire would prefer that person to contact her and try to resolve their problem before they slated her to all their followers on Instagram first!! If Claire felt so strongly about the way her family were treated in the hotel, she should have brought it up with management, not gone on Instagram giving speeches about how guests should be treated!! Shes absolutely toxic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If someone with 80,000+ followers on Instagram was unhappy about their service from trua, Claire would prefer that person to contact her and try to resolve their problem before they slated her to all their followers on Instagram first!! If Claire felt so strongly about the way her family were treated in the hotel, she should have brought it up with management, not gone on Instagram giving speeches about how guests should be treated!! Shes absolutely toxic!!
Sounded like hotel treated her just fine, she just didn’t have them fall to her feet..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I stayed in the hotel last month with my two kids and had a lovely stay. A lot of the staff are young and doing their best. It's very busy over the summer and not realistic to have a chat with everyone checking in about things to do. I'm sure if you come back to reception to ask about the area they would be more than happy to chat. I don't like check in to last longer than necessary personally. Lovely outdoor area out the back as well

Reactions: 18
Her eyebrows are like two black slugs....that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's a bull tit for the gram she's no more off than I am 🙌👏🙈 its a cover up for the bleeping tit she said an done... it wsnt me twas the drink..🙄😫🙄 duck of ya gob shite!!!!

Reactions: 8
The carry on of her today, so bloody dramatic saying that she’s sick of Instagram and nobody’s “giving her anything”, maybe if you followed more than one page and allowed people to DM you for the craic (block bad messages) then you might make some connections and bounce off people.

I know she means no one is giving her anything in an intellectual or entertainment sense but maybe she means nobody’s #gifted her anything 😅

Why even come on Insta to make those stories, she just makes a fool of herself, whinging and moaning about it, leave then Claire, all the stupid voices and negativity , nobody wants to listen to your constant moaning and mauling your face while you're doing it, seek help, it's obviously needed!!

Reactions: 13
Is she back on the booze? Very self indulgent speech today. Oh & swipe up to pay me to lie in bed 🤷‍♀️

Is she back on the booze? Very self indulgent speech today. Oh & swipe up to pay me to lie in bed 🤷‍♀️
Oh she was very odd today. Like what the heck is up with her? Was like someone waking up with the fear on a Sunday after Saturday night booze antics. She seemed seriously down..

Reactions: 7
Claire won’t ever walk away from Instagram she needs that little ego boost the woman is a narcissist, she thinks people hang on her every word and if you don’t hang on her every word there is something wrong with you. She’s about as funny as a frying pan to the head

Reactions: 15
Claire is either drinking/drug taking or highly medicated on prescription tablets.
Her stories are off the wall! Ranting & rambling

Reactions: 11
She needs to get help, at first I thought, is she trying (way too hard) to be funny??
But seriously nobody would think she's funny, she comes across as disturbed, I really wish she'd deal with whatever problems she's having and put her phone away, it's really cringey at this stage!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.