Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Why don’t I believe Claire believes she’s an alcoholic
Have you seen the videos of her pissed?? She literally urinated on her kids uniform and publicly admitted it. I even think she recorded it. That’s certainly not someone who has a healthy relationship with alcohol

• Wow
Reactions: 11

irishjen

VIP Member
She can't avoid life because she's a functioning alcoholic, she will eventually have to face all these events and running away from your issues solve nothing. She'd have been better going to therapy and learning skills to deal with life instead of avoidance.

Loubelser

Those stories are completely nonsensical. Rant format like every other day 😴.. She has no idea what she believes, the defensive route is just easy for her at this stage..

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Does she realise the people who she 'consults' with more than likely follow her on insta too so for her to say its draining/ like a live show, is highly insulting and egotistical. Does she thinks she"s feckin Lady Gaga or Pink hanging of a trapeze or something . She's sitting on her arse fleecing some poor sod to probably do nothing more than compare war stories ? ' you think ur bad ....sure i lost 85% of me hair ...traumatized i was ......and sure wait til i show ya me big toe !....now giz ur credit card'.

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
she put her account on private, because she fucked up , someone asked. her was she on heroine because of the price shes charging, anyway Claire started giving out about the message, and said omg ild love to be on opiates, she that heroine was the same as opiates, opiates are given to cancer patients, people in severe chronic pain, end of life patients, Someone must have messaged her , she deleted the story, and blocked , and same on with a new story , associating prescription meds to heroine , its typical of these uneducated insta huns and taking advice off these
Heroin falls into the opioid category actually so she’s not wrong there

Flower45

VIP Member
If you dont practice then you can say "no religion" as in you are opting out. Really wish more people would do this.

• Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
That Lindsay one loves the drama. She’s giving one side of a situation and we all know a lot of people don’t tell the whole truth to suit themselves. So from what I can see from what Claire shared (Lindsay has me blocked 😂) she’s putting that statement out to get all the attention on her and everyone going for Jenny. I don’t like either of them but I never listen to one sided explanation of a situation. Jenny is prob better off without her.

Julesffs

Claire is either drinking/drug taking or highly medicated on prescription tablets.
Her stories are off the wall! Ranting & rambling

I can't believe the cheek of her who doesn't even reply to vulnerable people's DMs, to be critical of an already struggling industry!

• Heart

Newroundhere

So she finally let slip she started her business from her mams house 🙊 she was all hush hush saying she had a shared office space at the start

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I’m sorry. People who’ve lost hair aren’t your average person. You’re talking cancer, trauma etc.

She owes nothing to me, I’m not a customer, but these poor people coming in to her in the height of their pain. 💔

Makes me so angry. She should have to declare her % stage of finishing her course before she rips ppl off
So you receive a ‘prescription’ - what does this mean? Can I bring this to a pharmacist who will dispense a medication to me? I seriously doubt it, it’s a list of products to buy from her website. The use of language here is appallingly misleading. It’s shocking that people like her are unregulated.

Sweet Christ every single post has a novel under it now about how great she is. Remember she used to look down her nose at girlos enjoying cocktails cause she was *not like the other girls* and skulled cans and now she’s looking down her nose at people drinking point blank. Definitely testing the waters to publish some absolute self indulgent bollox that all her insta pals will be trying to shove up everyone’s hole

• Heart

Femma

Chatty Member
if people knew the story behind Denise and Claire, Denise isnt the angel she makes out , she turns , since launching Voduz, big changes there, Claire was the worse off party in this case,
Well tell us it then !

Ahh stop now Claire. This hasn't set anything back if anything it's shown that men can be abused and it's opening up the room for that conversation. As someone who has had their family destroyed by a lying cheating manipulating b!tch just like amber heard I'm delighted with the verdict.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I think she’s going to ‘develop’ her own brand of products.. and I use the term loosely. Sure hasn’t Claire already told us about the white label expo she went to where you can choose everything down to the packaging and claim you developed it. Now suddenly she realises how lucrative it can be and wants to jump on the bandwagon.
Maybe there’s a factory in ‘Tieland’ she’s going to work with 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10