Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she looks way better, less flushed and puffy, and she has definitely lost a bit of weight. Listen i understand it’s not a rave thread but credit where it’s due. Even if sh has just cut down significantly, at least it’s better than she was doing before! Poor Ian would want to do the same, he looks incredibly unhealthy for a man for his age! 😱

Reactions: 12

mcsparkle12

She’s been using K18 for “ten days now so about 5 washes”

Really? Every hairdresser I’ve ever been to has advised against such regular washing! I used to have awful fine greasy hair which just snapped off at the ends because it was dry and damaged. I believed I had to wash it every other day to keep it fresh and sleek. By reducing my hair washing to a 5/6 day cycle my hair is in unreal condition, nourished, thicker and it’s not even overly greasy!

Surely someone that’s profession is hair would know this?

FoolingNobody

Why is she getting so bent out of shape about someone commenting on a picture of Farragh. She keeps saying she’s only 11. Here’s an idea Claire, keep your 11 year old off your page if you’re that concerned.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
She seems to dramatise everything in her life I’ve no doubt the drinking is the same she was probably a heavy drinker and fair play to her for giving it up but all the I’m a recovering alcoholic talk bangs of I lost 60% of my hair that jumped to 85% for dramatic effect. Like she couldn’t just give up drink because it effected her life .

• Heart

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
She had said on here many times! She can’t stand sun holidays and doesn’t do well in the heat! Then books 7 weeks in Thailand 🤣🤣 WTF

Reactions: 11

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She’s turned into the person who gave up smoking years ago and is trying to get everyone who will listen to quit too

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Tea Spill is rag. Has an air of arrogance about Tattle but they’re page isn’t exposing anyone ? It’s just sharing what people wrote into question boxes so how is it any different 😂 tea spill has their favourites and it showsss

Wellingtonflop

I kind of can't wait to watch them in Thailand. You never see a normal Dublin family travelling on a normal budget to somewhere so far.

If they love it I'll enjoy it, and if they hate it I'll enjoy watching it lol.

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Jesus she really has a god complex, doesn’t she?
She’s responsible, despite being qualified in the square root of fuck all, for all these people entering sobriety? Wow! And she wishes she could ring them all up and help them through it but she can’t - not because she’s not qualified but because she’d just end up giving too much of herself. This one is dangerous 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Found this on an old thread and thought I’d post again. There’s definitely more than a ring of truth to it. I am in retail management and there’s a lot of paperwork/figures involved. I don’t think that Denise did anything except pull Claire up in things she wasn’t doing right and Claire threw a strop and left.

Attachments

So she's saying that most dermatologists will try to sell you stuff and make you spend money... But sure doesn't she do the same thing. All sales at the end of the day
Yes she does do the same thing and puts a serious mark up in price on the products she sells. Just seen the one she had up yesterday for hair loss and a quick google shows she’s selling it for almost €30 more!! Disgraceful

5AE2CDEF-6AA8-44D6-B845-31AF44B7BF36.jpeg
BD8B844B-84B9-4801-8D35-C53D13E87149.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s been said before I think sober chats are gonna be her new hair loss chats 🤦🏼‍♀️

Angiedunnit

If there's one thing that's going to make me tick "no religion" on the census, it's being bossed around by self-righteous melts on social media. Not 🙄

• Heart

Angiedunnit

The fucking fake tan lads, it's borderline distressing, whyyyy does she do it? She's a redhead, it never looks good! Is it a cry for help? An act of self harm? A Joe Swash cosplay? Someone help me understand!

• Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Scruffy!!! Also, constantly referring to herself in the third person.
“I’d love to get down to 10k followers from my current 80k”

then delete your page and start a new one yoi attention seeking little puddiner
7CF47DD9-A311-40C0-BFCE-7584B81BBABD.png

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
The Tea Spill page on Instagram is going again and just had a look at the highlights a little reminder of Claire being an asshole, so if anyone missed the calling Ryan Tubarty a Coke head it’s there 😂 she won’t like that people being reminded

• Haha