Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m completely fed up of her now, the gammy captions loaded with typos and the tiny video on the corner of the screen and the sheer amount of shite talking she’s doing just to fill up a story for engagement.

Following her since 2016 on Snapchat and it’s honestly a different person now, I’m thinking that two tone hair dye job is a split personality: One side is a normal fun loving woman / positive vibed person and the other lighter orange side is a rampant Covid-obsessed high horser who has a psychotic vendetta against all influencers 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her next round of shows will be all about her fight to stay sober 🙄
Got the whiff of that watching those snaps. Why does she think she can give advice on very sensitive subjects that she doesn’t have an in-depth knowledge about.

Reactions: 5
6 months off the drink and she's giving sermons, this what I mean, well done for giving up the drink, but don't start preaching at People

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But she’s the ONLY one talking openly about it…aren’t we all not incredibly grateful for that??? 🙄🙄🙄

6 months off the drink and she's giving sermons, this what I mean, well done for giving up the drink, but don't start preaching at People

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should be focusing on herself and her family, if someone reaches out to her, then of course try to help them, but point them in the direction of a professional not someone who is quite clearly still having emotional problems, I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but, I've experience in this, she's doing and saying stuff for the pat on the back and all the attention, she's 6 months in, she should be focusing on her sobriety and her family, not giving sermons on Instagram

Reactions: 9
She should be focusing on herself and her family, if someone reaches out to her, then of course try to help them, but point them in the direction of a professional not someone who is quite clearly still having emotional problems, I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but, I've experience in this, she's doing and saying stuff for the pat on the back and all the attention, she's 6 months in, she should be focusing on her sobriety and her family, not giving sermons on Instagram
This is spot on. I just think she is a really awful person and I don't see her sobriety lasting much longer (if it has at all). She seems to need constant praise/attention in order to do anything...

Reactions: 8
This is a sales pitch for a future show…. Product…. Book… who knows . She came back for the views and the audience , she said that herself!

Reactions: 10
It's so blatantly transparent when they ask for hotel recommendations.....especially whilst mentioning its their Birthday in the same few posts ........eh how bout u have a look at google and tripadvisor like the rest of us.

Reactions: 9
I had a thought with all the sober talk and clean drinking with mentioning it all the time would Lindsey and Claire be planning a sober show /tour together

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s been said before I think sober chats are gonna be her new hair loss chats 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Anyone listen to her on the Stefanie preissner podcast? I’d love to know if her advice is valid or if she’s talking rubbish.
She has now decided that she actually lost 90% of her hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone listen to her on the Stefanie preissner podcast? I’d love to know if her advice is valid or if she’s talking rubbish.
She has now decided that she actually lost 90% of her hair
90%? How is she getting away with the lies?

On her Insta bio she said 85%
She couldn't lie straight in bed!!

Reactions: 3
90%? How is she getting away with the lies?

On her Insta bio she said 85%
She couldn't lie straight in bed!!
She said something like “I lost 85% of my hair, but when I think about it now after doing a lot of density work on hair I probably lost about 90%, so I’m going to update that now”. As you do

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Claire has a agenda and she will lie dll the way to achieve it. She is vile

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.