Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she called out the woman who she was letting sweat for a minute or was that all bullshit?

Reactions: 3
What the duck is she on about if I talked to any of the guests as if I’d built the hotel up from the ground they’d be so weirded out. She’s complaining about the hotel she’s staying in on IG whilst she’s still there!! I’d be afraid they’d spit in my coffee before I left.

The reason the service isn’t possibly amazing is because they’re on minimum wage, under strange circumstances and maybe, just maybe, they don’t like her 👀 She probably expected an upgrade or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is she on about if I talked to any of the guests as if I’d built the hotel up from the ground they’d be so weirded out. She’s complaining about the hotel she’s staying in on IG whilst she’s still there!! I’d be afraid they’d spit in my coffee before I left.

The reason the service isn’t possibly amazing is because they’re on minimum wage, under strange circumstances and maybe, just maybe, they don’t like her 👀 She probably expected an upgrade or something 🤣
I’ve stayed in that hotel, staff were always lovely. The website is clear as day the only mention of a fairy trail is listed under Bunratty folk park which specifically states is 30 min away so not sure how she could be confused?

Reactions: 6
id say the hotel they booked is just shite tbh lol she was prob hoping for a 4 star and ended up in the travel lodge or something

Reactions: 1

I was in her salon before.. the one that she “had built” and I didn’t get any warm welcoming feeling from her so she’s full of tit.. just because the staff didn’t drop to their knees and kiss her feet she’s slating it.. she should take a leaf out of her own book.. customers can’t even get an email back from her business.. she has some nerve

Reactions: 18
She is something else. She can barely be bothered to reply to a DM!! Business woman of the fecking year so she is. Please duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve stayed in that hotel, staff were always lovely. The website is clear as day the only mention of a fairy trail is listed under Bunratty folk park which specifically states is 30 min away so not sure how she could be confused?
Cause she's thick and thinks every misunderstanding is really someone else's fault. Poor hotel staff, hope she has to pay in full.
Whats the name of the hotel btw?

Reactions: 2
She's in the Castletroy park Hotel.

I think its a four star. I live nearby. It's a 5 min drive to city centre, across the road from the University of limerick which has a lovely river walk if she is bothered. Talking about the fairy trail it looks like she got mixed up and meant to book Castleoaks hotel in Castle Connell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not able anymore… every time I think she’s alright she says something to make my eyes roll away on holidays!

why is it she has to preach at how great she was at something and make out she’s the queen of knowledge about it all. Next she’ll be doing talks on how your hotel staff can be better! Always has to pick at little things and say how much better she would or could be at it…. Didn’t she say Ian picked the hotel?

Reactions: 8
She has problems, instead of just making the most of it and enjoying being away with her family, she has go be on Instagram telling everyone that she could run the hotel better than they do!!
When people don't treat her like some sort of celebrity she's feckin ragin!!
Acknowledges that the hospitality sector is badly hurting in Ireland, then goes on to slate the hotel and possibly hurt it even more!!
She should perfect running her own business before she talks to thousands of followers about how tit the hotel run theirs!!
You built your own business brick by brick Claire and there are plenty of people that have had bad experiences with you!!
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
id say the hotel they booked is just shite tbh lol she was prob hoping for a 4 star and ended up in the travel lodge or something
She’s not booked in to the travel lodge she’s booked into the Castletroy park hotel which is a fabulous hotel with lovely staff, great food, a gym, a sauna & swimming pool. If she got off her lazy ass and walked outside the hotel she’d see the huge University of Limerick right across the road which had lots of facilities and huge grounds for a walk. She has retail parks near her, a cinema up the road which is what she was looking for. 10 minutes drive out the road is Castleconnell with a fairy trail, a park, further again there’s Killaloe with an aqua park. I’d say Claire is more pissed that they didn’t roll put the red carpet for her & shower her with freebies & a complimentary stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s not booked in to the travel lodge she’s booked into the Castletroy park hotel which is a fabulous hotel with lovely staff, great food, a gym, a sauna & swimming pool. If she got off her lazy ass and walked outside the hotel she’d see the huge University of Limerick right across the road which had lots of facilities and huge grounds for a walk. She has retail parks near her, a cinema up the road which is what she was looking for. 10 minutes drive out the road is Castleconnell with a fairy trail, a park, further again there’s Killaloe with an aqua park. I’d say Claire is more pissed that they didn’t roll put the red carpet for her & shower her with freebies & a complimentary stay.
Fact!!

Reactions: 4
I can't believe the cheek of her who doesn't even reply to vulnerable people's DMs, to be critical of an already struggling industry!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.