Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya she said her bmi which def isn’t dangerously high or close to it that’s why I thought it was strange

Reactions: 1

jazzbot

VIP Member
Really? I was told she was from Tallaght/Firhouse area.

You'd be mortified of being from the same area as her, absolute tragedy of a person.

Did she ever address the destroying her own clothes because she was too lazy to go to the toilet? Freak.

I was just basing it on cans at home and pints when she’s out, maybe she does drink wine but hadn’t heard her mention it.

So even if she did go out on 2 nights every week and had 8 pints each night that’s €88 (just on alcohol as the app calculates it - not taxis, food etc)

Still leaves her with about 70 cans a week to get through to get to that total
She did drink wine too. I remember her finishing a bottle of red after having a shit load of cans and slurring into her phone.

Madamex

VIP Member
Late to the party but can't stand this stupid knacker. Is she from TALLAH? (Tallaght).

I can't stand her but I remember hearing about her pissing on her own clothes while on the phone to someone in some bizarre attempt to crack up her degenerate followers? Absolute pig of a woman, I was revolted.
Shes from Marino.

• Wow

Siobs

VIP Member
Anyone else have a 4th dose? Didn’t think because she’s slightly overweight was a reason for it. I have a medical condition and I wasn’t offered it so find it strange but maybe I’m wrong

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
That pitch for Sleek and Easy was the vaguest thing I’ve heard from her in ages “all those good ingredients” “castor oil, and stuff”

What? Also if you “suffer” from flyaways you have a very easy life 😂

i can see where he was going with the painting of Ashling, to me its what she would have looked like in everyday life, to her parents, boyfriend, friends, not all dolled up (even though those pics deserve to be shared too) and that pic ended up raising €65,000 so fair play to him