Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
How are some people so dumb (Niki Whelan) yet so confident in their position to talk absolute shite? I think I’d find seeing my mam or dad hooked up to millions of tubes scarier than them with a mask on. Is there a thread for her? She’s a melt.
Oh yes there’s a thread for her and let’s just say it’s been very busy the last 24 hours

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Lindsay’s insta story? She shared a funny TikTok of someone saying you need to surround yourself with people that drink, I thought her and Claire were pals that will get her back right up seeing her share something like that 😂

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Its not common knowledge! Just because he is a bit hyper doesn't mean he's "coked up"

She tars everyone without her own low standards and is nothing more than an unhinged fool.
It is all over twitter every year, my own mother made a joke this weekend 😅

Getagrip21

The Tea Spill page on Instagram is going again and just had a look at the highlights a little reminder of Claire being an asshole, so if anyone missed the calling Ryan Tubarty a Coke head it’s there 😂 she won’t like that people being reminded
What's the page can't find it?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Does she really think the government knew that we’d need to be wearing masks for that long but didn’t have the balls to say it?? 🙄
I mean our lot couldn’t run a bath never mind a country so it’s not totally out of the realms of possibility 🤷🏻‍♀️

id say the hotel they booked is just shite tbh lol she was prob hoping for a 4 star and ended up in the travel lodge or something

Ellegee

VIP Member
She said she got the 2nd booster because of her BMI but I looked on the hse website and didn't see BMI on the list.
Maybe it depends on the doctor. My OH is obese & asthmatic & he thought he got his vaccine early due to his asthma but the doctor basically laughed & said no it was his weight.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
It is all over twitter every year, my own mother made a joke this weekend 😅
Yeah, it’s the done joke around the time of the Toy Show.
All the supposed flack she got for telling the joke passed me by - apart from people (rightly) pointing out she was thick for naming a former colleague allegedly being involved in an illegal activity on a public platform - I honestly didn’t think she was savaged online or otherwise though?

Did she delete those stories? Saved me the hassle of skipping through them puke, what a weirdo.
Not sure. They could’ve been yesterdays and are gone now. She is weird. She’s obsessed with not being a young one anymore. It comes across so bizarre. The posting of her daughter too, she’s trying to relive it through her.

Swigwam

Chatty Member
It absolutely can be done relatively cheap, we are looking at going back to Vietnam and Cambodia also with kids. The flights will/can be the most expensive part of the trip.

Assuming they ( and the kids) enjoy travel, heat and insects!

Last edited: