Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
Meant to be that idiot Spiral and the girlfriend that’s behind the page so that says it all

Niamh97

Chatty Member
How are some people so dumb (Niki Whelan) yet so confident in their position to talk absolute shite? I think I’d find seeing my mam or dad hooked up to millions of tubes scarier than them with a mask on. Is there a thread for her? She’s a melt.
If anyone couldn’t find it like me its under littlebowpip

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I think the lips really suit her but I find it very gas that all these years she has been a complete and utter geebag about influencers getting their beauty stuff done like their lips and Botox and going on big getaways etc and now all her videos of the last few days have been about her lips and her big trip to Thailand. If anyone else did it she would be on her soapbox taking the piss out of them. Absolute hypocrite of the highest order
Did she get lip fillers?

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Anyone else have a 4th dose? Didn’t think because she’s slightly overweight was a reason for it. I have a medical condition and I wasn’t offered it so find it strange but maybe I’m wrong
I could be wront but I think she said she has a medical condition but we haven’t been told? I checked the HSE website about getting a 4th dose and it seems to be the those who are very unwell rather/undergoing different treatments. I wonder did she just show up with a brass neck and get a vaccine?

Fifimcred

She made a HUGE song and dance over buying it never said it was gifted
Yes she bleeding did so glad I still have all my faculties 😂

This is a new piece that I don’t think she mentioned ,the original one from memory was more a cartoon/colour one she kept in her hall. Not framed I think!
I could be imagining it
I don't like to police you or correct you, but your 100 percent incorrect.

Limabri

Im sure it’s been mentioned in here loads but did we ever find out what happened between her and Denise? Sounds like Denise f*cked her over anyway from what she said in the q&a

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
if people knew the story behind Denise and Claire, Denise isnt the angel she makes out , she turns , since launching Voduz, big changes there, Claire was the worse off party in this case,
Yeah I’d imagine she’s cut throat that’s why I’d believe she influenced that distributor to not supply Claire.

We have 3 hair salons here and they all AP & MO. The distributors are not that fussy. They want to shift product

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Ah come now, will ya feck off.
Family is all about the Tom foolery
I don’t know if your being sarcastic or not but if you’re not that behaviour is completely inappropriate for Elliot to be at

Yeah, have to say. This is perfect example of world gone mad.
Tapping his da on the bum is NOT a big deal, an issue, a worry - cop on.
What happens when he does it to a stranger or another child at school, it could cause serious trouble for the child..