Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

U dont fool me

Jesus yeah, I hadn’t been following the threads at all but just searched and found all the info - thanks for the suggestion!
I always thought it weird that she wasn’t forthcoming with what happened, particularly since she made it out that she was the one who was wronged. Now I know why!
Where did u find this or what did you find 🤔🤔😆

irishjen

VIP Member
If you pushed your GP over high BMI they gave you vaccine but I never heard of anyone getting 4th cause of BMI. Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder? Would it be because of that?

pommynoir

VIP Member
Probably an old ad but still not €12,000 per year even if that was the price she was using to tot up her savings given she gave it up before MUP came in
Ah no absolutely not. I just got excited at the prospect of discount heino 🤣🤣♥.

i guess if she went on two nights out a week and drank wine at home the other nights she could get up to 12,000 which is actually shocking isn’t it. I think I may have to give up now too 😢😢

Niamh97

Chatty Member
As you said antibiotics don't work on viral infections so it's either a coinceidence that he's feeling better on day 5 or it's a placebo effect because he's taking something so thinks it's working/ she said it's his birthday tomorrow so he'll want to be better for that.
Kids are so sneaky I’d say you’re right 😂

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I am pretty sure she made a big enough deal about getting because she loved Tony
This is a new piece that I don’t think she mentioned ,the original one from memory was more a cartoon/colour one she kept in her hall. Not framed I think!
I could be imagining it

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
That’s €230 a week on drink. Or €32 a day. It’s doable. They did have a drink nearly every night and then the cans on a Friday and Saturday where the 2 of them would sit up drinking and singing Disney songs til all hours. And it’s was both of them not just Claire bear.
It’s doable for two people but she is only talking about how much she has saved. Ian hasn’t stopped drinking…

€32 a day is 16 cans or more if you buy cheaper cans 😂