Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Have you seen the videos of her pissed?? She literally urinated on her kids uniform and publicly admitted it. I even think she recorded it. That’s certainly not someone who has a healthy relationship with alcohol
What?! No way 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Jesus you’d think she was going on holidays next week with all the prep? Cleaning the house for the bother this weekend, she’s not going away till end of June 🙄

Reactions: 1

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
What I understood from that is that the distributor for Alfaparf, Nak and Moroccan Oil wouldn’t allow her sell those products because they were heavily influenced by an “influencer” with a big salon (who shall remain unnamed!!) Denise to say no! Revenge!?? Snaky move!!

Loubelser

I'd say she has fallings-out left right and centre

She's the kind of person that always wants to be number one, the "I like to see my friends do well.........just not better than me" kinda person. Imagine working for her, I'd say they're petrified of her!
If we look hard enough we all have one of those in our lives 👏🏻

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Wondered this myself tonight when I saw the packages ready to go & half empty shelves! There’s huge companies with 2 people in a warehouse thriving & this one has 4!?
I thought exactly the same! Haven’t looked at her stories in forever (I can’t mute quick enough and don’t fancy being deafened by the roaring) but watched today and couldn’t get over it!