Claire Balding #4 Forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is why she felt the need to share two posts on her story!!
All very weird.. she must be looking at rte views or something to gauge a reaction since comments are disabled. Must check how many are still following

All very weird.. she must be looking at rte views or something to gauge a reaction since comments are disabled. Must check how many are still following
84.8k jeez that a massive amount 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 4
So she's posting again to let everyone know how happy she is not doing her insta anymore and it's the best thing ever? Isn't this about the 5th update since the dramatic departure (that we all know was never permanent because she posted a poxy video of herself trying to just deactivate)?. What. A. Sap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is she looking for - does she think she's on to a poster on here?
doubt it to be honest…. But still if any one gives the info their bleeping idiots. Weirdest and most specific thing I’ve seen anyone post to their stories, but then again it’s Claire. Probably trying to start something to stay relevant as balding. She had to stop herself several times the other day on the trua page cos Claire balding was showing 🙄 she’s like a bad dose of the shits - hard to get rid of.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is dying to get back on the claire balding account.... stay deactivated claire, it's a better place when you are deactivated hunzo xo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohh wow
I think we were on the cans last night

how sad to come on say your have a fake a page
With a photo of a girl who is not you and tell everyone about your fake page I don’t get it
If the page got you down as much as you said it did and it was so bad for your mental health why the duck in gods name are you still harping on about it
It’s embarrassing 😳 just delete the page I’m scarlet for you
God only knows what user name she has on here

Reactions: 17
Ohh wow

With a photo of a girl who is not you and tell everyone about your fake page I don’t get it
If the page got you down as much as you said it did and it was so bad for your mental health why the duck in gods name are you still harping on about it
She says how happy she is ... but she's coming across as bitter and angry... same oul Claire.. embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohh wow

No, I think that’s claire sharing that account saying she got a nasty message from it. she’s an attention seeking yoke

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s so embarrassing at this stage. If your going to deactivate just do it. Scarlet
Wow, I'm embarrassed for her... how is someone telling you to "just go" abuse!!?? She's the one going on about her deactivated page all the time. She must be awful sensitive if she thinks that's abuse not just people being honest with her. What a dose.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.