Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
20201230_075305.jpg

" On our holidays" , is this one in cloud cuckoo land? Berating her customers with passive aggressive post's. No wonder she was fecked out of Pelo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I followed Claire back in at the time she worked in the college. Recommended her to people because she was great craic, just an ordinary girl paying the bills, struggling like the rest of us, having a bit of craic at the weeknends. Nice decent husband with 2 lovely kids . I can't remember why I stopped following her ( I didnt unfollow, just muted) then I unmuted her while she was off insta so when she came back I saw her for the first time in a long time. What the hell happened to her?

She turned from great craic discussing a trip to shop or secretly filming a mad neighbour from her bedroom to a female Donald Trump, paranoid and spending every post bitching cryptically about perceived enemies. Its like that Fr ted sketch when Ted has the mic and he's all ....' and now we move on to liars '!!!!!! Jesus it's sad to see how bitter she's become. Social Media is a cesspit but when you start getting abuse or the like of what she said recently....leave ! For the sake of your own well being. Her coming on talking about how great it is to be OFF insta, whilst being ON insta in the process is just insanity. She keeps saying this will be my last ....then suddenly it's , 'just one more thing'.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BiscuitOrCake

Hi all, brand new member here. I found this site after Claire mentioned gossip forums on her story so I Googled her name and these threads came up. I have to share just what I think of her lately because her carry-on has been so negative the past while.

1. I started following her in 2016 when her hair just started following out, first on Facebook then Snapchat, we share a mutual friend in real life so it was purely word of mouth I discovered her page and up until then I didn’t know much about alopecia but I found her so relatable and real, and funny and charismatic and I genuinely started to really care about her - when you watch someone’s stories every day you do find this will happen.

2. Back then her following was quite small, on Snapchat we messaged back and forth a few times, the content was funny despite her going through a hard time, there was no insulting other Snapchatter’s content or no passive aggressive judgements - just her quick witted “Dublin Mam” self, navigating a difficult time, telling funny stories, the type of girl you’d love to have a few pints with. Her trying to snap when Ian wasn’t around was gas too, he’d come in the room and she’d get all shy, it was funny to watch.

3. Around this time she was invited to talk on Ray Darcy show and a few morning talk shows about Alopecia and she would get so excited. I remember a few times she couldn’t believe it when her snaps were viewed by other famous(ish) Irish Snapchatters - Joanne Larby was one and Rosemary McCabe was another one, she was excited and I was excited for her.

4. She made the switch to Insta in 2018 and in my opinion her content and personality changed a lot after that switch. I was delighted her hair was growing back and I wanted to compliment her but I had no way of messaging her (to this day I don’t know why she won’t accept DMs, even Instagrammers with millions of followers aren’t so closed off). On Snapchat there had been a rapport there, but I understood the following was really really growing on Insta so I was happy enough to forfeit the ability to DM because I loved the daily stories.

5. I started to notice her obsession with other influencers and how she could make seemingly harmless jibes at them through trying to make it a funny comparison like “I’m real, you won’t catch me doing an OOTD or doing a #gifted unboxing”, or by mimicking their voices or accents. Consequently, she would still make a point of showing her outfits off but saying how weird and whacky she looked, “isn’t my dress sense so out there”. And she would still do the few unboxings here and there. Basically I noticed the hypocrisy at that point.

6. I enjoyed her drunken antics with Ian believe it or not - before it got to the really messy stage of course! I disagreed with how much of her life she was beginning to share especially about the kids. But the big decline in my respect for her happened around the time she became the self-appointed, high horse Covid Police woman after that BPerfect event. Her ranting was profane and it wasn’t serving anyone really - it was so after-the-fact and pointless, filled with spite and vitriol and so clearly aimed at those on the bus. Then her back and forth with that physiotherapist youngfella was laughable - granted he was in the wrong but why engage? The negative vibes coming off her account every day was too much.

7. I’m glad she took the break. I’m still following but it’s car crash watching at this stage, you’d think after some reflection she’d give up harping on about other Instagrammers, engage with her following more than close herself off, I wish she would go back to her roots of Snapchat, share her funny anecdotes, spread laughs, happiness and stop with the negativity.

If you’ve read this far thank you! Had to get that off my chest ☺☺☺

Ps. I paid to go to one of her shows and I felt she actively engaged with the audience, bit of sad self-help monologue at times but loads of laughs dotted throughout it and you leave feeling enlightened. I felt there was a bit of fakeness at the end for the meet and greet though 🤣 Smiling through gritted teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Ah look, I was right. Claire starting drama again. People are sick of her popping up every so often to offload Claire balding cos she can’t do it on the trua page. Listen Claire go see a therapist cos the ordinary joe soap doesn’t want to deal with or hear your split personality anymore. Over a thousand blocked? If that’s not giving her a hint I don’t know what will…. It’s the same old shite, oh I’m just popping on to see how many see this blah blah blah. I’m deactivating now blah blah blah, back on without deactivating to start a bit of drama. Then bam gone again till next month 🙄 my eyes are about to fall out of my head. Also Claire YOUR the biggest TROLL on the planet. GROW THE FUCK UP! What’s the actually point to what your doing? And people are just sending those messages cos your like a bad smell, can’t get rid after you say your going AGAIN 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25

cherrysoda1234

Probably been said (only on page 38) but can you IMAGINE the shit and slaggings she'd be giving a blogger if they were carrying on like her ?! Cue Claire's impersonating posh blogger voice of "oh hi guys loving not being on here , going again soon , don't miss me too much ...oh look I'm back again just to tell you how great my life is without Instagram , going again now .. I swear , going now , bye " followed by her angry bitter voice of "just fucking go" !!

Biggest hypocrite ever !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

dotiedot

Chatty Member
At this stage when most vulnerable have received at least one, I'm just happy to see more people getting vaccinated, not too worried about what has made them "eligible", which is also a private question. Some people could have underlying issues they don't want to share. I've heard cancellations are common so that's why some people are getting it ahead of their time. Not ideal but what can one do. Closer and closer to normality 😊

• Heart

irishjen

VIP Member
I don’t normally dwell in the Claire Balding thread but can I just say I despise the woman and I am gutted her gormless face is now on Celebrity Gogglebox

thank you 😘
Wrong Balding this Clare is an Irish wannabe not the horse presenting woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She's on newstalk now😷

Wow.

She said people shouldn't say what they want online and try ruin people's lives and jobs ..

HEllooooooooo you hypocrite.... you slag everyone and anyone... you didn't give a crap saying ryan turbridy does coke... you forget all the trolling YOU done.

She also said she hopes she be able to open a clinic because no one will do it better than her

Stop the lights

Delusional hypocrite my god...

I'm in shock at that interview 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Finally found the info….. same person saying it all, maybe that’s who she’s on about. These aren’t in order tho but it shows what I remembered reading way back. Whoever that is only commented on Claire, it galz, Tara makeup and fbg….

Attachments

• Wow

Lilylily

VIP Member
Whether she's drinking or not makes no odds to me but if she's not, then clearly drink wasn't the problem in the first place because she's still an unhinged egomaniac, please for the sake of your family... seek help!!

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
There’s a lot if information on the website so people should look that up first as there’s probably an answer there. That’s what I done
If you message Denise she is right back to you within hours. Is happy to answer any questions and give advice. What experience has Claire? She worked for 9 months as a receptionist and lost part her hair. She said it would take 4 years to qualify. Would you go to a dentist who was a receptionist for 9 months, lost some of their teeth and has done a couple of months of a course (at most) oh and is always on the cans with a vile mouth???.

Reactions: 21
The rant.. ‘my little peaches, you’re so cute’ Could she be anymore condescending if she tried? Oh but she’s missed the glory of it all. Complete ego maniac.

Femma

Chatty Member
All she does since day 1 is make excuses.
If its not one thing its another. Various reasons for why they are behind ...." Please be patient, please don't be rude".

Blah , blah ,blah....

Bitch, We didn't ask for your life story just send out the products and shut your pie hole.

You don't see any other businesses carrying on like this. She's lucky she has the Claire Balding following as that's the only reason people buy from her since she's only qualified in waffle and bullshit.

Using the word " prescription " , to make it sound more important. She's everything she used to give out about others selling their soul for a buck but she's worse because she's a tight mouthed hypocrite.

• Haha
  • Heart

sugs10

Does she really have to keep coming back to remind us how much she doesn’t miss Instagram. Nobody cares and nobody misses you please just stay gone!!

• Heart
She is the definition of a loser that will send their ex a text, 'accidentally' , meant for someone else sayin how great their life is... im so embarrassed for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lilylily

VIP Member
What a liar!! Always looking for attention, I'm mortified for her, she needs therapy, if someone is stalking you, go to the fucking police with All your evidence, like all the "photos" they have taken of you and the messages you've been sent, you're coming across like an attention seeking liar!! My teenager wouldn't behave like this 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
“I’m a fucking CEO” and yet she can’t even get back to a few messages on Trua?? Maybe if she got off Claire Balding and didn’t bother trying to start it up again she’d have time to reply to questions.
Yeah CEO...Cranky Egotistic Oaf

• Haha