Claire Balding #4 Forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she has a free pass to sell Ali express shite when she gave people dogs abuse for it for years

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she has a free pass to sell Ali express shite when she gave people dogs abuse for it for years
It will be interesting to see how that works for her in a few months. From June we’ll have to pay extra for parcels from outside the EU. The €3 Ali tat could end up costing €20 so if that’s really where she’s buying from she’s fucked

Reactions: 1
Out of the loop. What Aliexpress crap is she selling? The pillowcases?
What's her trua highlight on weightloss. Surely she is the last person to be giving advice.

Reactions: 5
Out of the loop. What Aliexpress crap is she selling? The pillowcases?
What's her trua highlight on weightloss. Surely she is the last person to be giving advice.
Im not getting why she is putting up stuff about carbs and weight loss on the hair page

Reactions: 4
Im not getting why she is putting up stuff about carbs and weight loss on the hair page
Because right now social media is the big DIET CULTURE shame ‘nobody is allowed diet’ tit that goes on in Jan, she’s hoping someone big will reshare her posts I reckon, this time of year we have slimming world & coaches advertising new starts, and the body positivity ‘love yourself fat’ crowd shaming anyone who wants to lose weight. Claire herself being too lazy to think about either - hopes that she will catch attention by being on one side of that

Reactions: 7
I’m so behind ! I unfollowed her .. has her page gone ?! Her private page ?! Why .. no doubt she will start singing drunk and shouting on the business page 😳

What shite is she selling from AliExpress?
There was a brush that I can’t find on her website anymore. I forget the price difference. The Derma roller packaging is the same as ones on aliexpress ones €15 the other around €3.50, they’re €8-9 from amazon.
A poster way back shared an image of a cream that was from ali & I think it came as a freebie with their order. I need to go back & see can i find the exact details

20201230_075305.jpg

" On our holidays" , is this one in cloud cuckoo land? Berating her customers with passive aggressive post's. No wonder she was fecked out of Pelo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Crazy for a new retail business to shut up shop for 2 weeks over xmas. They literally have a captive clientele. Everyone is stuck at home and making resolutions for a new, better them. I just bought a fancy new shampoo set as my Christmas treat to myself. Would have bought for them only a) they are closed and b) from all reports, id be waiting several weeeks for it to be dispatched.

As a new business she should be working morning, noon and night to fulfill orders. They arent amazon, they can't be that inundated. Im not exactly a big fan but id like to see the business succeed for her. She has burnt a lot of bridges between pelo and her old role in the college.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cheek of her telling her customers be patient when all their probably doing is asking where the hell there protects are. Stupid witch nobody should buy off her

Reactions: 10
Crazy for a new retail business to shut up shop for 2 weeks over xmas. They literally have a captive clientele. Everyone is stuck at home and making resolutions for a new, better them. I just bought a fancy new shampoo set as my Christmas treat to myself. Would have bought for them only a) they are closed and b) from all reports, id be waiting several weeeks for it to be dispatched.

As a new business she should be working morning, noon and night to fulfill orders. They arent amazon, they can't be that inundated. Im not exactly a big fan but id like to see the business succeed for her. She has burnt a lot of bridges between pelo and her old role in the college.
Could not agree more ?

Reactions: 2
Jesus my own boss is over 20 years In business and we would have been back open Monday 28th only for we have been ordered shut because of covid. But she is still answering emails and connecting with clients and sending orders out.
Trua will be closed soon enough.
Claire only wants a business so she can have time of when she feels like it. She had a real issue with authority.

Reactions: 11
Jesus my own boss is over 20 years In business and we would have been back open Monday 28th only for we have been ordered shut because of covid. But she is still answering emails and connecting with clients and sending orders out.
Trua will be closed soon enough.
Claire only wants a business so she can have time of when she feels like it. She had a real issue with authority.

My father runs his own business and always has. Completely different type of business to Claire’s but he can’t actually take a full Christmas break i.e. the way Claire is because guess what? Nobody else in the world that he works with does. Just answer a few emails, its not that difficult. As has been said, this is when people have a bit of money from family/friends and they’re just gonna go buy it off Pelo who is posting things out from today as far as I’m concerned!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.