Claire Balding #4 Forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exact same as scalp massager, she charges €7.50. Can get on Ali express, for €1. And she probably gets cheaper as buys in bulk. Imagine she’s sold thousands as she buys 500 at a time and been sold out a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She just posted in her stories there 🤣 looks like she was having a dig at so sue 👀 I actually really like her fringe!

Reactions: 3
She just posted in her stories there 🤣 looks like she was having a dig at so sue 👀 I actually really like her fringe!
What she say? Don't want to give her the views 😅 why would she be giving digs to so sue!?

still off the drink :O any chance she went to rehab?
Wouldn't be surprised if she did, I unfollowed her because the amount of drinking around the kids made me seriously uncomfortable and that was a few years ago!

She seems much better in herself the break from Instagram seems to have done her the world of good and coming of the drink. I did love the little dig at so sue me 😆

still off the drink :O any chance she went to rehab?
Don’t think so. She was raving about Sophie Whites book Corpsing’ a while back. While the book isn’t about alcoholism, it features a lot. I have a feeling she changed her mindset about alcohol. (I’m currently reading)

Reactions: 1
She actually looks great. The fringe suits her.
I think I missed her stories a little bit. She's grand in small doses

I actually thought she had been drinking. She hasn’t changed anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is she keeping the account for? To advertise her crappy shows probably.

Reactions: 2
What is she keeping the account for? To advertise her crappy shows probably.
To let the real Claire out and go on a rant. Passive aggressive. She already took a dig at Suzanne Jackson for her “holiday”. There’s 2 sides to Claire a nasty venom spitting (Claire balding) side. And the put on too nice Claire on the trua page. She showed too much of herself on the balding page for anyone to believe she’s a born again super woman that doesn’t drink. There’s a pattern to her on that page. She stays away and only on the trua page for a good while, then you can see on the trua page a little bit of balding slip in. Then bang she’s back on the balding page to let off a rant and she’s all good again. Not a good way to get that out to be honest! She’ll never get rid or ever want to give up the balding page. It’s her outlet for all her aggression and venom.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m speechless after watching that. Manic is not the word! Wtf?!?! :oops:
Me too. You could sense the anger within a few seconds, it’s actually worse than anger it’s like an evil streak in her. Even when she’s talking about people missing her. She’s very odd. I used to actually like her page, more for the entertainment really but now she’s like super bitter over something she created.

Reactions: 11
I used to think she was gas craic. I loved how she didnt give a tit, how she called out the BS. But I think she has this self pity about her that I hate to see in people. She is in a very fortunate position, she has 2 beautiful kids, a husband who loves her, a supportive family, all the talk of being broke she still managed to bag herself a house in Dublin something many 2 income households cant afford. She was also privileged enough to walk away from one job and throw herself into something new. Again something not many people are fortunate enough to be able to financially balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is completely unstable, I've been saying it for the last 18mths or so

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.