Claire Balding #4 Forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m blind but I can’t see her is she gone off insta again?
I can't find her either but I unfollowed her a good while back and in previous treads people have said that once you unfollow her she blocks you.
I never messaged her or said anything negative to her ever so I wonder has she me blocked simply because I unfollowed her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Type in her full name and scroll. She doesn’t pop up when searching for some reason.

Reactions: 1
Is it true what she said about So-sue? Is she back in the country now? 😂
Yeah apparently her dog Coco is not well. I know this is not her thread but the way she abandons the dogs erks me so much!! But yes Suzanne is back for the moment. That was the best part of Claire’s rant yesterday otherwise it was extremely weird and aggressive

Reactions: 5
Yeah apparently her dog Coco is not well. I know this is not her thread but the way she abandons the dogs erks me so much!! But yes Suzanne is back for the moment. That was the best part of Claire’s rant yesterday otherwise it was extremely weird and aggressive
Well Claire clearly has a point then - but yeah the rest was just weird

Reactions: 1
Ugh she’s still as vulgar as ever.. She must just pop on for a confidence boost to see if people still look at her stories..little does she know we are just hoping for some more car crash drama after a few Thursday night cans with Iano! Give the people what they want Claire!!

Reactions: 9
To let the real Claire out and go on a rant. Passive aggressive. She already took a dig at Suzanne Jackson for her “holiday”. There’s 2 sides to Claire a nasty venom spitting (Claire balding) side. And the put on too nice Claire on the trua page. She showed too much of herself on the balding page for anyone to believe she’s a born again super woman that doesn’t drink. There’s a pattern to her on that page. She stays away and only on the trua page for a good while, then you can see on the trua page a little bit of balding slip in. Then bang she’s back on the balding page to let off a rant and she’s all good again. Not a good way to get that out to be honest! She’ll never get rid or ever want to give up the balding page. It’s her outlet for all her aggression and venom.
You are spot on she’s a nasty piece of work, she’s so self important too she thinks everyone wants to hear her views on everything. Claire on Claire balding is she real her she’s fake as duck on Trua, pity all the call out pages are gone I’d love to see her being called out for her ridiculous mark ups in bulk bought tat from China.

also Claire openly hates SoSue id say she nearly wet herself with the chance to passively aggressive pop off at her, Claire seems desperately jealous of successful women.

Reactions: 13
I can't find her either but I unfollowed her a good while back and in previous treads people have said that once you unfollow her she blocks you.
I never messaged her or said anything negative to her ever so I wonder has she me blocked simply because I unfollowed her 🤷‍♀️
I was blocked within hours of unfollowing her a few months back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.