Claire Balding #4 Forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if she is looking for someone who she used to go to school with why can’t she locate them on her personal page

Reactions: 6
Ah look, I was right. Claire starting drama again. People are sick of her popping up every so often to offload Claire balding cos she can’t do it on the trua page. Listen Claire go see a therapist cos the ordinary joe soap doesn’t want to deal with or hear your split personality anymore. Over a thousand blocked? If that’s not giving her a hint I don’t know what will…. It’s the same old shite, oh I’m just popping on to see how many see this blah blah blah. I’m deactivating now blah blah blah, back on without deactivating to start a bit of drama. Then bam gone again till next month 🙄 my eyes are about to fall out of my head. Also Claire YOUR the biggest TROLL on the planet. GROW THE duck UP! What’s the actually point to what your doing? And people are just sending those messages cos your like a bad smell, can’t get rid after you say your going AGAIN 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t normally dwell in the Claire Balding thread but can I just say I despise the woman and I am gutted her gormless face is now on Celebrity Gogglebox

thank you 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t normally dwell in the Claire Balding thread but can I just say I despise the woman and I am gutted her gormless face is now on Celebrity Gogglebox

thank you 😘
Wrong Balding this Clare is an Irish wannabe not the horse presenting woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

thank you 😘
You’re safe its the real Claire Balding the BBC sports pundit 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who is the Tracy she is talking about?
Also, where were all these pictures of her, the house, Ians car reg posted?

Tracy's blog she is a slimming world mammy blogger.
It's like bleeping groundhog day with this one. Still on about the time she left 7months ago (but has been on several times). I call bullshit she's just using this as an excuse to come back on. Who would be arsed taking a, picture of Claire putting her bins out 😂like get over yourself. I've never seen anything like that on here, it's actually Claire herself putting her family at risk by posting so much unnecessary tit, like Ian having to stand in the wheely bin to squash down the cans of Heineken so the bin would close. 🙄

Reactions: 13
She genuinely annoys the duck out of me! She’s as fake as they come and the cheek of her to say that this “bullying” is costing people getting jobs oh so it was fine to slate Ryan tubridy saying he does be flat out on the coke during a kids toy show! Pot kettle black she deserves every bit of backlash she’s getting in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 17
wasn't on here, she’s talking shite. And for someone to claim they went to school with her… that could be my granny saying that, not everyone is who they claim they are on here. So Claire I’d be very careful of naming people - and wrongly ASSUMING these are people who went to school with you from posts your clearly reading on here... The mas who drink page started the whole trolling…. Claire trolled like it was her second job on that and Instagram. She’s probably now feeling how all the people she trolled feel now…. KARMAS A witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How embarrassing for Claire “just go” is now considered abuse ah here 😂 the woman is dead right Claire just bleeping go it’s so embarrassing that months later your narcissistic ego needs a boost so you have to log onto your toxic “alter ego” page and tell us all how happy you are since you left, duck off claire your a miserable yoke when your not spending negativity and being so passive aggressive it hurts. sad person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was Claire an admin for mas who drink? Can’t rightly remember but that was pretty horrific 🙈 at least with tattle you can have a 2 sided debate

wasn't on here, she’s talking shite. And for someone to claim they went to school with her… that could be my granny saying that, not everyone is who they claim they are on here. So Claire I’d be very careful of naming people - and wrongly ASSUMING these are people who went to school with you from posts your clearly reading on here... The mas who drink page started the whole trolling…. Claire trolled like it was her second job on that and Instagram. She’s probably now feeling how all the people she trolled feel now…. KARMAS A witch!
Exactly, I always give incorrect details about myself like saying I have a daughter but it’s a son. I doubt whoever she is trying to catch out would give that much info to make themselves so identifiable to her.
Also... she said about her address being posted or people saying where she lives. She posted it on insta when RTE did an Ariel shot of the area she is from.
I know where she lives because of all the info she put out and I regularly drive past her gaff,
Same as sue and her family, all the fitzpatricks because they have put that info up there for everyone and made it easy for people to find them. *Disclaimer* I didn’t take pics of her putting out her bin or her car reg number 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was Claire an admin for mas who drink? Can’t rightly remember but that was pretty horrific 🙈 at least with tattle you can have a 2 sided debate
briefly as far as I remember… her and Lindsey were bestos…. Wonder were that friendship went. Didn’t they go to the same school or something 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
briefly as far as I remember… her and Lindsey were bestos…. Wonder were that friendship went. Didn’t they go to the same school or something 😂😂😂
I actually think I remember this. It was around 2016/17… Lindsay was involved also Jesus Christ Claire is one to talk about the trolling 🙄 only threw a dig at Suzanne Jackson a week ago and her old Snapchat rants used to be awful 😬 she targeted everyone from Rosie con to makeup fairy and if I remember correctly she had beef with fbg… Jesus Christ

Reactions: 13
I actually think I remember this. It was around 2016/17… Lindsay was involved also Jesus Christ Claire is one to talk about the trolling 🙄 only threw a dig at Suzanne Jackson a week ago and her old Snapchat rants used to be awful 😬 she targeted everyone from Rosie con to makeup fairy and if I remember correctly she had beef with fbg… Jesus Christ
But it seems SHE is allowed say what she wants about so sue, Jo larby, Ryan turbridy.... she can rip them apart ...

But not 1 single person is allowed to say anything...

Yeah OK claire.... hypocrite if I ever seen one.... mortified for her talking about her audience 😂😂😂 go away.... (oh look at me the big bad troll ) 🖕😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tracy's blog she is a slimming world mammy blogger.
It's like bleeping groundhog day with this one. Still on about the time she left 7months ago (but has been on several times). I call bullshit she's just using this as an excuse to come back on. Who would be arsed taking a, picture of Claire putting her bins out 😂like get over yourself. I've never seen anything like that on here, it's actually Claire herself putting her family at risk by posting so much unnecessary tit, like Ian having to stand in the wheely bin to squash down the cans of Heineken so the bin would close. 🙄
Tracy left the other day did a big story about leaving & then locked her account she was a pain in the hole anyway 🤣

• Haha
I've heard it all now. People trying to ruin people's lives, well Claire maybe you have some real life enemies because "trolls" don't do that. Your shameful antics are discussed here and that's it. I couldn't give a tit about when Claires bin goes out or what car she drives, I don't believe a word of that. That's stalking and an issue for the guards, not Instagram and tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now she wants us all to be concerned and wondering who is taking pics of her reg - as if it even happened -

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Claire can’t stay away from the drama. Like who is taking pictures of her car or her house? The same people who posted her address on the internet or said they were going to attack her yet she had no screenshots of any of this?
I was really happy to see her doing well with her business and focusing her attention on getting her business up and running and not focusing on this “Claire balding character” as she claims it is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.