Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilly38

Just when you think she can't sink any lower, what a horrible spiteful person she is. The toyshow might not be everybody's cup of tea but god almighty after the year we have all had it was lovely watching it last night and Ryan did a great show. Total hypocrite running the show and the host down then sits down with her kids and watches it, damage is done Claire.

Reactions: 15

littlebananafairy

I’d have far more respect for her if she came out and took accountability for her comments, said it was a joke etc and took her medicine for it. By making out she is the victim of bullying while spreading rumours about a TV personality just beggars belief.

Reactions: 14

Femma

Chatty Member
I actually can't believe she would come onto her business page and tell her customers " please don't be rude", thats rude! How dare she? Completely unprofessional.
I messaged Trua a few days ago to do an experiment on how long it takes to get zn answer so I'll let ye know if I ever gear from them.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Delighted for Denise unlike Claire she’s real passion for hair and hair care, Claire has passion for Claire and that’s it, Trua is the last place I’d go to for hair care advice Claire hasn’t a clue she learned a few big words tries to throw them out every so often but it’s so obvious she’s a fraud. I’d say she’s pure fuming at the news.... brace yourself for a BPerfect rant 😂

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The rumor mill about drugs and certain people in the public eye including Tubs has been going for a long time. True or not is irrelevant as far as Im concerned. You simply can not publicly make those accusations.
She is bitter and jealous. She is always playing the poor mouth yet has managed to buy a home closer to town than the average person could dream of. Constantly on the beer too. She criticizes people who choose to live their life different to hers.

• Heart

irishjen

VIP Member
And the usual stunt, called out, blames trolls and goes offline for 48hrs and comes back all oh they aren't gonna stop me, go ask my BOLLIX!!!!!!

She was absolutely thriving on the drama of it all and was actually acting like a giddy teenager over it. She’ll have to look for some other drama now for content.

Dublin live Facebook has an article up people in the comments are well wide to her and the real reason she’s leaving instagram. I also say a tweet (I’m not screen shooting 😬) from a young lad on Twitter saying; I don’t have sympathy for Claire Balding she opened up a platform for people to bully and harass my brother 2 months ago so all I gotta say is karma is a bitch 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wonder if this was the physio she called out at the house party anyone remember his surname?

Ellegee

VIP Member
Nah she doesn't have a mental illness, I used to work for someone so similar even down to putting on Dublin accents to make people sound thick or looking down her nose. My boss had the exact same work ethic, wanted the money but didn't want to put in any of the work and arsed around for most of the day. Same moaning about everything and sucking the life out of you. I can imagine Claire playing people off each other just like her, all chat to you one day, blanking you the next because you didn't bow down. So glad I got out of there. Toxic.
I had someone like her in my life too. You could tell when she was talking shit because the strong dub accent appeared aswell as excessive levels of swearing. She could never be happy for anyone & would always go on rants about people behind their backs. I had to cut her out of my life after going through periods of being blanked when something good happened in my life. There’s only so much you can take. It meant loosing a couple of good friends as a result but the relief of being free of her was nearly worth the upset of loosing the others.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wellthisisafirst

I’d say she’s raging now she has to get back to “work” and helping with the kids. 2 weeks lying in bed is probably her biggest dream

Wellthisisafirst

Third thread on Claire Balding (chief Covid inspector).

Full thread by storminagcup. Patreon! You're having a laugh. You want people to pay to listen to you and Ian getting pissed in your gaff! (Badly shortened to fit the title length!)

Recap on last thread

• Claire has appointed herself chief Covid inspector of Ireland
• Started a Patreon podcast with zero experience whatsoever, just launchd
• Her and her mate employee blocked the toilet in her new office
• She’s spending her days roaring into the phone about who’s breaking the lockdown rules
• Still taking eons to get back to people emailing her business

That’s all I can think of 😅

• Haha
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive craving for admiration, and struggles with empathy.

Dublife2030

I don't miss CB at all, delighted she's closed her Insta.....but for how long??! I'd say she'll be back soon. How long before she has a real rant on trua???
I feel like she must be ready to self combust now because of the lack of giving out 😂

• Haha

Maggie85

The actual fuckin drama 🤦🏽‍♀️ There are less goodbyes at some funerals. Someone needs to tell her to build a bridge

• Haha

Seriously now

She can kiss her slot on jen zamperllies show goodbye too. Absolutely no need to say that about Ryan hope he sues her

• Haha