Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cgal

I honestly thought FBG was the person I disliked the most on insta. But, this absolute crazy bitch takes the top spot after that performance tonight. The grand exit lads I can't cope. I don't believe a word she said. She shit herself after the Tubridy backlash and she thinks this is her 'get out of jail free card' by making people feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And the Oscar goes too........

Isnt it mad she could turn off the tears for brief moment to let us all know she’ll now being putting up stories on her patreon 🙄 :sneaky:

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
The Tubs comment is not acceptable when you're sharing that information with literally THOUSANDS of people and you're a public figure. That is absolutely not the same as chatting to your friend in the pub or over the water cooler in work. Can't compare it, you just can't.

Wellthisisafirst

The neck of her taking over 2 weeks to reply and then saying she can’t get through 163 emails. Like don’t go home if you still have that amount left? Wtf are you on? This is a brand new business, it’s not 9-5. I’d wager that 90% of those emails could be answered from the laptop while watching tv in the evening on the couch. She couldnt give a flying fuck, WHY are people messaging her and buying her products?! I’m actually seething at the sheer audacity of her!!

She's obviously in need of an ego stroking today!

"Be the sunshine" absolute lol, she's been the most miserable negative force on Instagram!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Yeah would love to know that too did I miss something
I didn’t see as I refuse to watch Stefanie preisner, she is like a dealz version of Claire and that’s not a compliment . Stef likes to me an authority on everything but I’ve seen her give wrong and incorrect advice many times especially to do with social welfare and when I kindly corrected her I was blocked! She’s trying to build a following on doing Q and As on topical issues but she is not educated in all those areas she just googled the answers. A little bit disingenuous. Hate to see people saying her insta is informative - she pulls all her info from sources. She’s dying for another late late show appearance .

• Heart
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’ll be back. She lives for roaring down the phone. Her puss riddled face is no loss to anyone. This is just another attention seeking stunt.

• Haha

Notbeggymitchell

She’s an absolute train wreck. It’s only a matter of time before her business fails. I hope Amy gets out before she become toxic too.
I personally wouldn’t buy anything from her even if she was the only stockist in the country.

Reactions: 16

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is an Instagram exit the same as travelling to Oz? 24 hour departure announcement, 12 hour lay over, more announcements, change of plan ?

• Haha

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
I find this patreon thing all very odd! There's a couple of people I've followed on and off who are artists and you receive art in return for funding them. Or there was an Irish blogger, can't for the life of me remember her name, but she used to compile lists of cultural events and nice restaurants etc. monthly. You could see the amount of time and effort involved.

Then you see the likes of Claire, or mymooandroo or traceysblog decide that their daily ramblings are worth paying for. It's honestly laughable. I'm not saying that these people aren't capable of making a good patreon, but they'd sure as hell have to prove to me that it would be a lot more valuable than them picking up their phone and having a rant ,or recording themselves cook their dinner, or taking pictures of themselves in their outfit of the day. When I hear them say "Instagram takes up so much of my time" I feel like puking. Instagram is a hobby and an outlet. Nothing more. If you're lucky enough that it provides you with the ability of sponsored content and you get paid a few euro, wonderful and good for you. But please don't try to monetise it even further.
Without their followers their pages would have no value so the followers don’t owe them anything they should be greatful for their followers not saying ‘I’ve been giving you free content for years.’

"As if 2020 wasn't bad enough" weeps one CB fan.
"Amazing woman" says another.
"You were the sunshine for so many of us" bleats yet another lunatic.
They've clearly all been drinking from the same toxic Kool-Aid as delusional & desperate Claire. :rolleyes:

Firstly, this is such an obvious & desperate plea for attention from CB I can't even believe people are falling for this shite.
Secondly, why are so many mourning her departure like it's the death of Princess Di????
Thirdly, the absolute lies & hypocrisy from her. Trotting out the "be kind" card when she has been anything but kind; need we remind her of what she said about Tubs publicly? Or how she speaks about any of her 'followers' who dare message her.

When has Claire ever been a ray of sunshine? She's been the most miserable, cranky, whiny mouth-piece for a long time. Something she thrived on. Then it all blew up in her face when she took it too far. God forbid she'd reign it in & apologise for her faux-pas. Christ, no. Finger point, blame, deflect & cry; that's her game. Cue the tv interview on Virgin (cos RTE won't touch her now) about online bullying. I could lay my Christmas turkey on it.
All she's doing here is popping back to stay relevant & to remind everyone to sign up to Patreon so she can make a few quid cos she certainly isn't making a wage off the back of Trua.

This won't be the last we see of CB. She'll be back in time telling us all how thousands of 'followers' messaged her begging her to return. :cautious:

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
Claire fucked it all up for herself. She's banking on people paying to listen to her ranting now. She's making it sound like there was a plan made by loads of people to attack her physically. Come off it. Who would put a plan like that online, and if they did she could report them to the guards. Ian and her family probably told her to pack it in. She's a disgrace and she was an embarrassment to her children. Claire and the rest of the Irish blogger brigade would never cope with real fame.

littlebananafairy

She is a drama queen looking for attention. No one threatened to harm her, if they did she would have posted screenshots. But she didn’t. That’s this weeks drama. Last week, CoVid test. The week before, god knows.
She should be old enough now to be straight with her followers, admit that she was wrong and shouldn’t have said those things and people would have more respect for her.