Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curiouscat

🎶 NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL CLAIRE BALDING 2020🎶

featuring all your favourite hits including
1. The Long Goodbye by Paul Brady
2. Please Don’t Go by KC & The Sunshine Band
3. Bye Bye Bye by ‘NSYNC
4. Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash
5. Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi

Hear these and many more on the biggest album of the year, available on Patreon only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s the image of this meme the tiny bleeding mouth 😂 is it just me but every time I see her angry face I see this meme

I like her she’s very real and it’s not ad ad ad, but I agree she definitely goes on a bit
She’s not ad ad ad because no company will have anything to do with her she’s so negative, Alphaparf won’t even have Trua sell their products. She’d of sold out long ago if she was given the chance

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wellthisisafirst

I watched her first few stories tonight when she “broke down in tears” and thought to myself hmmm where I have I seen this before? Oh yea hun when you were telling me and all of your other friends at the time that you had cancer and were going to die. Yes we were 16, yes it was a long time ago. But there’s a special type of evil in someone who can tell lies like you can. You’re a psychopath. You can consistently lie about untrue things for months on end.

Watching her show tonight brought back horrible memories for me. This woman needs help. No one knows how vile she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

TrulyScrumptious

Scarlet for myself here now but I've only just realized that her surname isn't actually 'balding' 🙈 I always thought god isnt that very unfortunate that she has a name like that and she lost her hair god I'm an awful fool 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

HubIreLovesMnD

I was confused here for ages wondering why was everyone being so horrible about that nice sports presenter lady on the BBC, and why on earth she would have publicly accused Tubridy of being a sneachta fan.

Then I realised Clare Balding is not the same as Claire Balding . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Coke is rampant absolutely everywhere, it's not RTE exclusive!
I know loads of coke head Gardaí, solicitors and barristers.

Doesn't take away from the fact what she said is slanderous and her own good friends are self confessed mad for the bag.

She's a disgusting slobby alcoholic mess and so is her husband. Imagine him breathing his alco fumes all over your child.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I know ill be slaughtered bit the world and his mother knows RT is cola'd up to his eyeballs on that show
Who knows it? And how do they know it? It’s pure speculation. People love to insist he is based on nothing more than the fact he is pure hyper and energetic around kids. The kind of people who perpetrate this rumour are probably the kind of people who can’t imagine being around kids for over 20 mins without being alco’d up to the eyeballs themselves *ahem Claire
I think he genuinely just enjoys being around children.
It’s just baseless speculation, nothing more. He seems like a complete dry fart I doubt he has any interest in the stuff. Look, the point is nobody knows for sure if he loves the stuff or not but Claire said it as fact. And she’s a hideous beast. If anyone dared say the same about her she would be having a fit down the phone

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Carlyq92

There's a comment posted (actually there's 246 comments 😂😂) on a post about Claire in a private Facebook group I'm in but 1 particular comment where a girl says she'd slap Claire around Marino, unless she's referring to that comment 😂😂
Not condoning violence for 1 second but I howled at that girl calling Claire a Ham Hock in the slapping around Marino comment. Never heard that one before 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
View attachment 346951

Here is that Elaine guest one we were on about from Limerick if ye care 😆
" The Jayrow 🙄🙄 . Who makes up their own nickname ? . tit's thats who !
oh Jesus wept there’s a rabbit hole for me now that I didn’t need 😂😂😂 I’m definitely irrationally angry she can live her life however she wants but I can tell already she’s irritating af.

edit: holy mortifying shame for myself!! Was balls deep in her Instagram when himself looks over my shoulder and tentively asked me why I was looking at her Instagram. Explained why and asked why he askee me like that.

THEY USED TO SHAG! He gave me the scoop on her and I’m actually mortified for myself and for her 😂😂 (she’s in her 40’s. My fella is 26.. just to give you an idea of how much refusing to grow up we’re talking..)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Dublife2030

Wouldn't CB be the first to say....if you're going to leave just leave, you don't need to make an annoucment about it.
So instead she made an annoucment to say that she'll be making another announcement later today....the account was deactivated for 2 weeks already, absolutely no need for today's attention seeking.
Enough already, if you're going to go just go don't make a production of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ellegee

VIP Member
I actually say the exact same thing about the toy show every year and I actually agree with Claire if I am honest about it🤣🤣 don’t attack me though because it’s ok to have a different opinion 😌 so..... has anyone any ideas as to who’s behind teaspill?
It’s absolutely ok to have a difference of opinion but to publicly accuse someone of being coked off their head in the company of young children is completely different.

Reactions: 26

Ceres

I find this patreon thing all very odd! There's a couple of people I've followed on and off who are artists and you receive art in return for funding them. Or there was an Irish blogger, can't for the life of me remember her name, but she used to compile lists of cultural events and nice restaurants etc. monthly. You could see the amount of time and effort involved.

Then you see the likes of Claire, or mymooandroo or traceysblog decide that their daily ramblings are worth paying for. It's honestly laughable. I'm not saying that these people aren't capable of making a good patreon, but they'd sure as hell have to prove to me that it would be a lot more valuable than them picking up their phone and having a rant ,or recording themselves cook their dinner, or taking pictures of themselves in their outfit of the day. When I hear them say "Instagram takes up so much of my time" I feel like puking. Instagram is a hobby and an outlet. Nothing more. If you're lucky enough that it provides you with the ability of sponsored content and you get paid a few euro, wonderful and good for you. But please don't try to monetise it even further.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Some fella keeps posting the screen recording of Ryan gate on fm 104. It’s been taken down twice and he reposts it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t follow her. I assume she’s turning it around and making herself out to be the victim? She’s a classless muppet. Own your words Claire. What you said is on you. Trolls didn’t make you accuse someone of being on coke while working with children. You’re a disgusting person who is rotting from the inside out and it shows

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That’s pretty defamatory to be honest. Wouldn’t you love if Ryan got wind. Would love to see the scowl wiped off her ugly face