Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Claire just wants everything handed to her on a plate. She can’t seem to get her head around the fact that all these people that she rants about have worked their arses off to get where they are.
you can’t run a business based solely on your own personal experience, hair loss happens for so many reasons & there isn’t a quick fix for all, flogging expensive shampoos won’t help everyone. Not advising people to seek medical advice first is so dangerous.

Reactions: 15

Whosthatgirl23

I was watching her story earlier and my husband walked into the room "who's that" he's not on insta, told him it was the one that said Ryan was coked off his head
"Ah she'll be back! People like her can't handle not having an audience, sap"

Bless him, they are probably his wisest words ever 🤣

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
I'll admit I love tubs. I think he does a great job at the toy show. He was brilliant on the late late during covid and he seems not to take himself too seriously.

Femma

Chatty Member
Surely Mrs Covid wore a mask while helping the delivery driver carry out 5 lots of packages? But then how did he keep staring a the spot? Ffs she slags off other bloggers chatting shit , when her story was about Elliot going in a different gate this morning zzzzzzz

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
It is the fall from grace I predicted when she left her job in the college (all bridges burnt there too).

She got way too big for her boots, believed her own hype and like all the blaggers wanted a get rich quick scheme.

I'm fucking delighted.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dublife2030

Only noticed today that trua advertised a sale 4 days ago, literally not 1 single person even liked the post. Nearly 30k followers and not one even liked it?? 5 comments, 2 of which were people who had sent dm's and hadn't gotten replies and were still waiting. Not even an acknowledgment on the posts to say they had been seen. How in gods name does she think a business will survive with zero customer service.

Fyi: mamof4andmore has activated her account again! No posts so far.

• Wow

Mybiscoff

Tea spill has recorded her and put it up on their page- just in case anyone else is blocked and would like a little nose 😁

brandambassador

VIP Member
The Elaine show is full of self loving losers.

sandra in the city AKA corks 40 year old virgin who is in love with Míchael Martin

superstyle-extra small-sabby loves to over pronounce her cork accent for attention

• Haha
Lost 400 followers, not one bit surprised. God her response last night to one of the comments and coughing down the phone was vile, she deleted it herself not Instagram.

Either that or someone reported her story and it was taken down. I see on tea spills that people who unfollowed her she has blocked them, who has that much time on their hands. She’s a childish insecure loud mouthed dose. I pity anyone having to sit in that office and listen to her day in day out.

• Heart
I actually say the exact same thing about the toy show every year and I actually agree with Claire if I am honest about it🤣🤣 don’t attack me though because it’s ok to have a different opinion 😌 so..... has anyone any ideas as to who’s behind teaspill?
Course it's ok to have a different opinion... but claire is a vile twat that oozes bitterness

• Heart

DietCoke

Isn't it gas, when the instahuns do go you never actually miss them? It just shows how much drivel is out there. There are a few that give good content but they all end up the same way eventually sell sell sell. Wouldn't mind them advertising a bit but swipe up after swipe up. Ugh. Instagram used to be great people putting videos up if and when they felt like it and it actually being organic now it's just like facebook. The only one I have ever missed was mama bear for her recipes. Dunno what happened her.

For someone who doesn’t read her DMs, how are they sending these threats? Smoke signal? She’s s liar. If she had anything for the sympathy vote, she’d have the screenshots and she doesn’t. She has finally ran her mouth until it caught up with her and now she is the victim.

• Heart

Cupcake queenie

How is she still hanging around 🤣 absolutely scarlet for her at this stage. Just fuck off already!!
Shes after gaining about another 4k followers, she has NO INTENTION of deleting her page.... its all about the drama with Claire, she will eventually come on and say "im not giving in to the trolls, i wont be bullied etc etc" mark my words! She will be back with her crappy shows when the virus is over, shes too greedy not to🙄

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
The actual fuckin drama 🤦🏽‍♀️ There are less goodbyes at some funerals. Someone needs to tell her to build a bridge
The whole thing is mortifying, she’s a 33 year old mother of 2, would she ever cop the fuck on.. big announcement to say she’s leaving a fucking social network 🤦‍♀️🤣 I’m disgraced for her anyway... another thing, if she is deactivating her page would that not mean no one can access the pathetic “farewell” highlight? 🙄

• Haha

Sweetchillie

How the feck is she paying rent....wages selling shampoos? I just don't see the business she has?
Claire balding will be back. She craves the attention too much.