Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
€30 for a Schwarzkopf gift set that’s a shampoo and conditioner! The stuff is shite! You can get it in deals for €1.50! You can get Redken shampoo and conditioner on look fantastic for €29! Were does she get the prices? What idiots are buying them?

Reactions: 14

Looking2020

Only started following CB and my god what a rough piece of work. I don’t know enough about her to judge what she’s trying to achieve... trying to be controversial to get followers?! If so she’s got it all wrong and is coming across/is completely unstable? Really shocked tbh. Why would she defame someone/go on a mad rant on the one night of the year where Ppl were generally in great form and having a good time... I’ve seen the word bitter here mentioned quite a few times... well there’s never been a truer word said.

Imagine being THAT bitter about something as innocuous as the Toy Show.

I feel sorry for her.

Why is her Insta page private now?
Just shows how unhappy she is in herself, horrible vile creature she is.

Just when you think she can't sink any lower, what a horrible spiteful person she is. The toyshow might not be everybody's cup of tea but god almighty after the year we have all had it was lovely watching it last night and Ryan did a great show. Total hypocrite running the show and the host down then sits down with her kids and watches it, damage is done Claire.
Yes that baffled me after her horrible vile remarks she ends up sitting down to watch and by the looks of things enjoyed it, trying to be billy big balls with her earlier comments for insta.

Oh and she’d rather a week in with the Scissor sisters than watch the toy show and yet sat and watched the toy show. She’s the biggest walking hypocrite.

Last edited:

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
The Irish mirrors Facebook page it’s not a group.

Its still up it’s the fifth article down go on to their main page.
thanks I found it. Hilarious the way it’s not getting the pity she thought she’d have. I’d actually die of holy shame if that was me 😂

all the “think of Caroline flack” comments are doing my head in. Caroline Flack was a national treasure who had a MASSIVE fall from grace. Rightly or wrongly she was on trial in the press as well as the courts and was given dogs abuse for YEARS because of her love life.

They’re 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 same 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Did anyone see Tea Spill this morning 😱 I actually can’t believe she did that, and no way did Instagram delete it I’d say Ian said get that down that man works with vulnerable kids is she that thick her anger and ignorance gets the better of her all the time. She is vile. Also the passive aggressive tone of this comment I love 😂😂 so careful in the pandemic

Attachments

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
Seriously - how can anyone find reason to complain about the toy show?? If she won the lotto, she’d give out about it

Andipop20

Could be a coincidence but I ordered a ‘silk’ pillowcase from AliExpress a few weeks ago and there’s been a hold up with the delivery.... the silk farm seem to be having similar problems!! 😂😂

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Least this drama won’t see her land on RTE 😂👏 talking about trolls she’s a massive troll herself. Thought it was so bizarre the way she kept saying Claire Balding was her alter ego 🤨 like when did she decide that her page was never a comedy page it was to raise awareness for hair loss I guess people telling her she’s gas for pissing on her in laundry some how made her a comic. Claire balding constantly spoke about being the only person on Instagram with integrity but yet Claire balding was an alter ego ah bollox off Claire your a bitch as balding bitch as Fullum

• Haha
  • Wow

blahblahblahhhh

I am not one to jump on a hate train like this, but the fact her, Jenny and Karla were all walking side by side on that video from summer after the way she was going on all high and mighty on her stories all summer. The other 2 were never berating others for not following rules so fair enough, but you can't be screaming down the phone about kids on the road and people having parties when you're not social distancing with your mates?

• Heart

irishjen

VIP Member
Never have I seen such a self involved person. She's a scumbag who fucked up and would be the first to call out anyone who did same.
She shared where she lives hundreds of time even from a drone view on tv recently.

If and that's a huge IF she had screen shots of this so called planned attack on her she'd have been down to Store Street immediately. She'd have then been advised not to share the information and to stop/cut back on sm.

And she's not doing this by ranting on patreon for a 5 a month.

She freely admits she wants to be famous, she's a fucking wannabe who is failing and it's everyone else's fault.

Did anyone see Tea Spill this morning 😱 I actually can’t believe she did that, and no way did Instagram delete it I’d say Ian said get that down that man works with vulnerable kids is she that thick her anger and ignorance gets the better of her all the time. She is vile. Also the passive aggressive tone of this comment I love 😂😂 so careful in the pandemic
Instagram didn’t delete her stories she must think we are all right gobshites to fall for that one. She’s absolutely the most vile foul mouthed rough af person I’ve ever come across. I’m glad tea spill managed to record that clip, I’d say the lazy lump is raging.

Noseyhun91

Just came across this thread I don’t know if anyone else has said this but did anyone else get blocked by her after unfollowing her 😂😂 I unfollowed her about a week ago and after hearing about her nasty disgusting language and coughing last night I wanted to see but I’m BLOCKED! Honestly what age are you just because someone unfollows you, you go out of your way to search that person up and block them! Embarrassing 🤮

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I haven’t bothered to follow her since she went private and I don’t know how or why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that. Anytime I’d watch her I felt my phone would need a good dose in dettol afterwards. She is grubby and grim and disgusting. Most people give podcasting a go first before moving to patreon. They learn the ropes, gradually grow and increase listenership and acquire respect. Claire moving straight to patreon is laughable but exemplary of her extremely entitled behaviour. She has zero self awareness and is a massive hypocrite. She has made a living out of ripping bloggers a new one for things she seems unacceptable and notioney but lacks the capacity to look inward at herself and view how she comes across to people. More fool the ones who sign up to hear her regurgitate stories about pissing in laundry baskets and shitting herself. Not that this endeavour will last. As usual it’ll be too much like work and she’ll give it up because she’s a lazy gowl

• Heart