Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
Shouldn't Ian and the children stay at home until Claire the disgrace gets her results. If she comes back positive there's a good chance they will have it.

Reactions: 13

littlebananafairy

She is so aggressive in explaining why she has blocked people from her page. They are blocked now Claire, they can’t hear you lovey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs good boot in the fanny... from ryan preferably 💃 edit to say... I'd love her to get a good kick of reality.. not a physical kick... but a kick of reality so she realises her mouth is vile...and she should be held accountable for her words...

Deflect deflect deflect...how about you own up to your disgusting mouth for once...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well if she just used it when she needed to promote stuff to a bigger audience it wouldnt matter. And she's been on social media for years, all while working in a normal job. I don't think she's the ticking time bomb some say she is. For as many haters as she has, there's many more who like her. The Tubridy thing was wrong to say but I've seen people say shit like that about famous people all the time. I've seen worse things said about people on this page ffs! I do think it was pounced on bc she has haters who want to see her downfall, as much as they might not want to admit it. Its pretty much forgotten about now.

I think running the Trua page, the CB page and the patreon is too much so the logical step is to pull back on the CB page.
It wasn't just over the ryan thing... it's an accumulation of shit she has spouted including saying she would cough on someone if she got covid.... shes so bitter and angry .
It oozes from her....

The ryan thing was the last straw for people I'd say..

She is not a nice person in my opinion and she needs to realise she cant say what she wants without being held accountable x

sugs10

In fairness that girl was probably right I’d say her couch is stinking with her eating and farting on it 😒

• Haha
  • Sick

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She just seems so bitter! Even the toy show rant was just mean spirited excluding the Ryan comment. She was mocking what thousands of Irish families choose to do. Right it’s not your thing but it’s someone else’s. But i believe she tears down anyone who doesn’t live their life the way she does. She has no idea how fortunate she is.
But i don’t think she is happy in her life.

littlebananafairy

If people have shared a photo of her home or her address, she needs to go straight to the Gardai and report it. She is retiring her persona so we should expect to see the real Claire now, the be kind, be positive Claire! Only that’s not how she made a name for herself or why people tune into her rants and ravings. I think the persona will still be the person seen on her work Instagram or Patreon.

She needs to take a break from social media, persona or not and focus on her business if she wishes it to be a success. Then, the rest of the time on her two lovely children and husband and very supportive extended family. I don’t think she realises how lucky she is to have such a support network around her and to be blessed with two kids. She has been given so much in life that she should focus on the positive.

Lilly38

Oh get out the violins. She left two weeks ago, no need for today's episode looking for a pity party. Is she for real be kind, she has been vile about people over the years, mocking influencers, and not forgetting her rant about Ryan. She is one of the most negative people on Instagram, good riddance.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Sorry if I'm late to the story but what ever happened between her and Denise Pelo?
They were insta BFF’s, Claire made a bit of money from her live shows decided to go into business with Denise she invested into Pelo from the word go there were problems Claire just wasn’t salon material I think she thought it would be the crack salon work is hard, Claire was incredibly unprofessional drinking cans on Saturdays feet up on the desk, she spoke terribly on her insta about the salon but was pumping all her energy into her TV show , from what I’ve heard Denise had a word with it that it wasn’t working and to either step up or get her investment back and walk away from Pelo Claire chose the latter and then tried to make out Denise was the bad guy because a massive narcissist like Claire is never wrong

• Heart

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
🎶 NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL CLAIRE BALDING 2020🎶

featuring all your favourite hits including
1. The Long Goodbye by Paul Brady
2. Please Don’t Go by KC & The Sunshine Band
3. Bye Bye Bye by ‘NSYNC
4. Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash
5. Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi

Hear these and many more on the biggest album of the year, available on Patreon only.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word by Elton john
Goodbye my friend by the spice girls
So long farewell by the feckin von trapp family 😂😂

• Haha

Siobs

VIP Member
She’s right though some of the comments under her post were stupid. She was told by a doctor to go for the test.

Some fella keeps posting the screen recording of Ryan gate on fm 104. It’s been taken down twice and he reposts it 😂😂😂😂😂
Just went for a look theirs a girl with a screen recording of claire on her rant but up 59 minutes ago and still up in comments, hit on show all comments to see it 🤭

Nearly all the comments are negative and calling her out on the Fm104 Facebook post.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dublife2030

Did ye hear Denise in Pelo said she is training with a London tricolagist (can't spell it). Claire must be fuming.... as Claires whole business is defending of her tricoIogy training wonder who started training first??🤣
Claire said at the time she started there were v few in Ireland....
Does anyone actually know where CB is doing her training?
Seems like a very long time since she's mentioned it actually....normally CB would brag about anything so seems a little bit like she's trying to avoid the topic.

The tub's story....what she said was wrong and unfair, she looked jealous. Will she ever realise that she looks like the big eejit by saying these things.
What I disliked most about the whole thing was she said a little while later....oh well I could apologise ha ha but I'm not ha ha ha. She knows she's wrong but never feels she needs to admit or own up to anything.
Now surprise surprise it's everyone else's fault because they don't all agree with her.

I hope RTE never have her on again.

All she had to do, even in her fake Dublin accent was say.....sorry. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Tea spill has recorded her and put it up on their page- just in case anyone else is blocked and would like a little nose 😁
That was very uncomfortable to watch. She was in a rage, for what exactly. She’s a toxic bitter person.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I cannot believe the dramatics out of this one 🤦‍♀️ She needs intervention.. Ian needs to come me and remove all electronic appliances from her🤦‍♀️ I have never seen such histrionics