Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetchillie

She's slowing letting the mask slip. She has publicly mocked and verbally abused so many people. But is horrified when she is pulled on her own shit. She is so aggressive who in their right mind would go to her for advice.....
I hope everyone sees her as the dangerous two faced person she is.

Reactions: 19

Fatface

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s realised that starting a business is not a 9-5 job. If you have emails building up you need to take them home with you and just get through them - and be grateful that your new business is going so well!!

Jesus, Mary & Holy St Joseph and all that animals in the stable, is there no bloody end to this dose?????
She's lying her stinkin' arse off with the bullshit about not being able to delete her account for a week. You can delete it & it'll be permanently removed. End of. However you can't be temporarily disabling your account every other day when you feel like having a hissy fit for attention.
Caught rapid, Claire, hunzo.
You have zero intention of pissing off from IG, let's be honest here. You're accepting new followers at a rate of knots. The only reason they're following is pure curiosity. But I suppose for an attention seeking desperado the reason why doesn't really matter.
And if you do leave, who'd feed your enormous ego then?
Imagine having to build a 'following' from scratch all over again with no sob story to tell/sell. Wouldn't happen.

In the words of the great Gloria Gaynor; "Go on now, go, walk out the door. Just turn around now, cos you're not welcome anymore." :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
Her ego and bitchy attitude got the better of her. She wanted fame and money and tried to get it off the back of being controversial. Although I can't see her giving up for good

Dusty2020

VIP Member
If someone tried to ruin her career like she was doing to ryan tubruidy there would be uproar.... every child in ireland loves the toy show i just don't under stand how someone that suffered with mental health could come on and say the mean things she said ive only one last thing to say ...... BYE CLAIRE DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT
Unfortunately for Claire she doesn’t need anyone else to ruin her career she does a good job of that herself, I had my dealings with her when she started in Pelo Dublin, she was supposed to do my paper work and apply to the HSE for what I needed “ yeah yeah they’re really busy in the HSE offices I spoke to them the other day about you, give it another week” this went on for 3 months.. eventually I called the HSE myself to see what the hell the hold up was and they had never received the paperwork! I contacted Denise ( never had been to Pelo or had been in contact with Denise before then) and within a week all was sorted, Denise couldn’t have been nicer! Let’s just say I wasn’t surprised when she announced her departure from Pelo! The day I was up amy was there too and tbh I got real mean girl vibes from the 2 of them! The 2 of them behind the desk sniggering and sneering is the only way I can describe them!

• Wow
  • Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
Why do people think she is funny?? She is vile and not right upstairs. Why turn such a lovely time of the toy show into such bitterness and spitfulness? Says alot about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

littlebananafairy

She’s saying that a private group of Facebook have been giving her address out and threatening to hack off her hair. She is saying people are DMing each other her address, where Ian works & the times she’s at work/home & arranging to cut her hair off in an attack. She’s not saying this on her story, but this is what she’s telling insta ‘friends’. 100% Facts this is what she’s saying but she’s shown no proof.
All because she called Tubs a coke head? Wow, he must have some really fundamentalist followers.

• Haha
Apparently she was putting pressure on old work mates and insta friends to sign up to the patreon, when she was continually ignored she hid people from seeing the numbers following her.

Also apparently Ian went through a stage of sorting himself out, diet and drink wise but she sabotaged him every step of the way calling him a boring bollox and constantly buying cans. Apparently she's jealous of his friendships in work and even with his dedication to the kids.

All new info to me and total Chinese whispers but it does ring true tbh.

Oh and needless to say these lies she's spouting are untrue and all damage control.

• Wow

Madgereal111

VIP Member
There's a comment posted (actually there's 246 comments 😂😂) on a post about Claire in a private Facebook group I'm in but 1 particular comment where a girl says she'd slap Claire around Marino, unless she's referring to that comment 😂😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’ve truly never seen such a disgusting creature in all my life. Both inside and out. She is one grotesque human being. She actually growls down the camera. What do people see in her? Ugly doesn’t even cut it

• Haha

Kitty30

I have been watching her stories now the last few days have always followed her but haven't clicked in much because she would drain you with her negative shit. All I can day is what a nasty vile women I hope she never gets a day's work with rte again. What she said about Ryan was disgusting it wasn't even what she said more the way she said it. She takes the joy out of everything. There used to be days at the start I would watch her stories crying laughing I liked that she was a bit crude but holy shit she is drowning now in bitterness.

sugs10

Totally agree, this is a well known rumour or call it an urban myth but there is no way you all hadn’t heard it before Claire said it.
Doesn’t matter if we heard it or not we didn’t announce it to thousands of followers on a public forum.

• Heart

Rosieposie 74

Folks.. Its Instagram... She needs to get a grip... Ffs... If you are relying on strangers to fulfil you or to fill the gaping hole in your life... You are deranged.... Its fuckin insta 😂... Evedently fb didn't work out either 🤔... She is a law unto herself.... Seriously... Like fuck off already.. Besides coming on every 11 minutes to tell us you had a ball 🙄...and you are leaving 🤥Well... That's not the vibe anyone is getting... Just give it up already and we'll see you in 5 _7 business working days.... Boring 😑😴😴

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
So by the way, as Claire’s insta is private, the newspaper would not have been allowed this without her permission. So she must have agreed. Attention seeking much !

• Haha
Her latest stories crying she’s being forced to leave Instagram because of someone posting a photo of her home on a private Facebook group??

”Be kind to people who share their life” does that go for Ryan as well Claire? Weren’t being very kind yourself when you made those comments, the hypocrisy is unreal.

She was fucking giving out the other day cause she said someone was lying about her being in a shop and do not lie about her..

But she comes on basically saying Ryan turbridy be coked off his face on the toy show..

Shes a hypocritical bitch... vile she is

• Wow

Wellthisisafirst

Threatening to cough on people not abiding by the rules. She just gets classier and classier. Sorry but I’d find it hilarious if she had it after preaching and lecturing everyone for months