Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty easy to find out her info, if you read back on here her name is there and address that was leaked on TikTok (although to be fair she did say her own address yesterday on phone to taxi driver) she also gave name of old address yesterday too.
She gives so many reasons as to why she calls herself CJ, once it wasn’t a nickname it was her real name then it was Charlotte jade then Charlie jade today it’s because she played Charlie Chaplin in school play so it just stuck ha ha ha, I can’t keep up with the lies there’s so many.

It’s about time someone did, she needs stopping that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
Bare with I need to cut some of the videos down they're a bit long etc - but I'll upload later and drop the TikTok name

Reactions: 5
Check out bethebestlickmyleg on TikTok
Ewwwwwwwww, the state of that! That is one bonafide nitty. I bet if she wasn't scrounging off people on tiktok, she'd be outside the local Tesco Express trying to cadge 80p off people for "bus fair home". Come to think of it, that's probably her side hustle.

Reactions: 4
Check out bethebestlickmyleg on TikTok

One of the videos has no sound for me don’t know if it’s same for everyone else
shes far too famous for the bus she’s a big creator don’t you know, taxi all the way for this beg

Reactions: 3
Oh no she wouldn’t be seen dead on a bus or public transport! She said on last nights live, only taxis for her

One of them has no sound xx
They keep getting reported for copyright I've uploaded some screenshots etc I'll see if I can remove the music in the background I have fuck tons

One of the videos has no sound for me don’t know if it’s same for everyone else

shes far too famous for the bus she’s a big creator don’t you know, taxi all the way for this beg
They keep getting reported for copyright a couple are good I'm quite proud of the screenshot one

They keep getting reported for copyright I've uploaded some screenshots etc I'll see if I can remove the music in the background I have fuck tons

They keep getting reported for copyright a couple are good I'm quite proud of the screenshot one
the song is spot on ha ha ha

You should put them up or send to DHB

You lot are bloody brilliant. Love the new account. I’ve got loads of screen recordings of begging too as I’ve been recording for evidence of how she treats those dogs.
Did she actually let the dogs eat their own sick? That’s vile.
She made a new wish list because stuff kept going to the flat apparently.
High five to whoever reported her to DWP, I did the exact same thing yesterday as she’s just taking the absolute piss now.

Reactions: 6
You should put them up or send to DHB
Don't need anyone to do my dirty work hahaha created an account for the famous CJ lol. Anything DHB gets tainted by him being an absolute twat himself

Just editing the dog video this morning be up shortly

Don't need anyone to do my dirty work hahaha created an account for the famous CJ lol. Anything DHB gets tainted by him being an absolute twat himself

Just editing the dog video this morning be up shortly
I'm away to have a gander

You lot are bloody brilliant. Love the new account. I’ve got loads of screen recordings of begging too as I’ve been recording for evidence of how she treats those dogs.
Did she actually let the dogs eat their own sick? That’s vile.
She made a new wish list because stuff kept going to the flat apparently.
High five to whoever reported her to DWP, I did the exact same thing yesterday as she’s just taking the absolute piss now.

Seems her post code is common knowledge. Or its been posted on tt if its real

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.